1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

aimee's feedback thread

Dec 23, 2006

1. Please post your experience buying from me? :aheartbea

also, if needed, my userid on ebay is "aimee" you can check my feedback there as well.

2. I've bought from Aimee dozens of times, and it's always been a super pleasure. ♥

3. Both on eBay and on DoA, I've had nothing but positive experiences buying from aimee! She has great stuff, too. :)

4. aimee is a WONDERFUL seller - her items are such high quality and I was able to procure a very rare kimono set from her! Fast shipping, well packed and a friendly email!

Thanks, aimee! XO

5. I've bought from Aimee through eBay, and she has helped me get a pair of optional feet. She is a true pleasure to deal with!

6. Sold Aimee Yukinojo's track set outfit. Trouble free transaction and fast payment.

Thank you,

Kat

7. Another great transaction with Aimee-- the stuff I bought arrived within a day. :thumbup

8. I purchased Volks #3 optional tenshi wings. They arrived in perfect condition. Thank you!:daisy

9. I won some pupil-less albino eyes from Aimee on ebay. They shipped very quickly and arrived in great condition.

It was a very nice transaction.

10. I purchased a Luna from Aimee. She arrived quickly and was in in brand new condition. I highly recommend her! ^_^

11. Just received my rare ;) outfits from Aimee. Smooth transaction and fast shipping. Thank you very much!

12. I bought my dream doll Sakaki from aimee on ebay.

She is a good seller!^^

Thankyou!

13. Sold Aimee an outfit...and everything was perfect. Thank you!

ps...Thanks for Futurama too! I'm a big fan!

14. Bought a sweater from aimee's. Excellent transaction. Item arrived quickly and as described. Thank you :)

15. I bought a beautiful SD kimono from Aimee in the new DOA marketplace. It arrived only days later, and it's just gorgeous! Everyone has been coming over all day long saying how beautiful it is. I have it on a very elegant Roda now, and she looks like she stepped out of a fairytale.

Thanks Aimee!

Catrina

16. Aimee did a FCS for me, and I have bought other things from her including participating in a recent eye order. My transactions with Aimee were wonderful from start to finish, I wouldn't hesistate to work with her anytime!

17. I participated in a group order for enchanted doll eyes Aimee ran. I received both pairs in a timely manner and everything was packaged and shipped well.

I would buy through her again

18. I bought a doll from Aimee, and she shipped really quickly and was very friendly. She was also patient with me when a payment was lost in the mail. :D Thanks Aimee, I love him :aheartbea

19. I won a doll in an auction from Aimee. She was great at keeping me up to date with the highest bids and was very kind. She answered all my e-mails within a day or so and the doll arrived here very well packed and in wonderful condition.

20. Bought a Sweet Dreams Lucas from Aimee. Shipping was a little slow, but overall the transaction was pleasant :)