1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Luts releasing a "Senior Delf"? O_o

Apr 16, 2007

1. Following up on nathankatt's news post Here, I also received a black and white flyer from my package from Luts today.

Seems like they might be putting those into recently shipped packages as advertisement. So basically the flyer says:

-SENIOR DELF-
      More information will be updated on 23th of April (in Korean, English, and Japanese).

And the picture is of a boy nose-down in a profile shot, so most of his face is hidden. The flyer is black and white, I might be able to scan it after I set up my scanner properly tonight.

Senior Delf!! *so excited* I think he's definitely going to be a taller boy, but I wonder how tall? (is hoping for 65-70cm range)

So, anyone else got this flyer? XD

2. 0___0 Yeah, I recieved a flyer from Luts too when I got my Miyu. =O I wonder how'll tall they'll be! Taller than the Dollshe boys?! GASP-ED. *wonders* They sure looked tall in the flyer... o.O I actually thought it was a Dollshe boy at first. xD

3. Maybe they won't be tall, maybe they'll just be old. >_>

Senior Citizen Delf? Or... not...

4. Here's the pic of the flyer:

[​IMG]

o.O I took a picture of it when I was opening Ruki up...

Edit: ^^; Oh and sorry if it's shadowy and dark... >>; It wasn't so....sunny at the time I took it... and my flyer is in JayEll's hands right now.. ^^;

5. LOL :lol: I can just imagine a wrinkly old El all bent over with arthritis and a long mohair beard.
      No I'd assume it would be a larger size like 70cm. If the are compatible with the Delf heads I'd love to have one :D .

6. I will die if Luts has made a larger doll, just curl up and die. ;_; I have such a weakness for large dolls, it's a wonder we don't have any Dollshe yet, or Sabik... or Jace... ;_; Want big doll.

I'd have to see the full face for sure, he looks nice so far though... if not oddly familiar.

7. Oh i'm excited!
      I've always wanted one of the tall boys, but i've never really been crazy about their faces *hides her signature*
      But Delf sculpts, meanwhile...

As unclear as that photo is, it still looks a little like El and a little like Shine, don't you think?
      I really hope it is a tall Delf!

8. from that profile, i really love his lips <33333
      oh gosh > < i can't wait to see him soon!!!
      a larger CP boy is just too great!

9. Oooooh how exciting!

10. that pic look smexy omg

11. Ohhhhh I'm VERY curious :D
      Thanks for posting this!

Sabriell

12. THIS looks promising~~~ :D

13. Ooohh..yes indeed.

14. Ooooh... the big dolls haven't seriously interested me before now, but one by Luts definitely has me intrigued.

15. Oh snap. O_O
      I can't wait to see more of this.
      Thanks for the pic, Angeliprimrosa~ ^_^

16. *gonk* NO, Luts, NO! My wallet can't take the pain!!! My siblings DO NOT need a father D:

..... but the idea of a Senior Citizen Delf made me die. XD I can just see it now... long white beard with a walking stick, hunched over and... *stops and walks away*

I'm interested to see what this will be :3 Taller Delfs would be wicked!

17. I'm so excited!!!

Maybe this could mean I can bring Kylyk back sooner than I had anticipated! :D :D :D
      ... but only if he's like a Dollshe/Jace equivalent.

18. I was a fool for thinking seeing the flyer would satisfy my curiosity! :...( I think I'll go crazy waiting for a week to pass now!

19. Passing out and dying now. I need another huge boy like a hole in the head and was already leaning after the Unis, but a huge CP boy? This may spell doom.

20. Oh dear :o His lips are love!

(*chanting* do not want, do not want, do not...arrrgh -_- This is not working!)