1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AOD seller renaissancefashion?? (resolved!)

Jul 14, 2007

1. I just got this email, and I'm kinda f reeked as I bought a AOD body off ebay.

"Dear customer,

This is AODDoll BJD seller on ebay.We have our own Chinese website which is www.aoddoll.com And this is our Singapore agent website www.angel-of-dream.com .Our international website will be launched in one month.

Unfortunately,we found another seller on ebay who use our picture to sell our product.Maybe he is one of our customer in China,or maybe he is one of our agent in China.Anyway,we are investigating this issue now.We decide stop supplying our product to the seller after we found out who he is.Because we never allow anyone to sell our product on ebay.
      Chances are that people who bought from him will not got the product after paying.So please help us let everyone know this.
      We have as many as 20 agents all over China.They are in each city in China.
      It may take us some time to find out who is selling on ebay.But we will stop offering him product as soon as we found out.
      We have sent the seller several emails,but haven't receive a reply.His ebay ID isrenaissancefashion.
      If you have questions,you can also contact with our USA agent Aaron.His email address is [email protected]

Best regards.
      Alan"

Umm? help?

2. Blimey! Can you be sure the email came from AoD?
      I just checked out the iffy sellers eBay feedback and it seems they send out any items that they have sold.
      Did you buy from this seller or from the legit AOD eBay seller?
      I would just wait and see what happens....why would Alan ask you to pass the message on when he has an agent who is a member here? Just wondering as it all sounds very confusing.
      Does this mean there will be further problems/delays for people who are still waiting for their AoD dolls?
      *_*

3. I don't think there will be delays for the members who buy it directly from the AOD site.
      The issue is probably that he is breaking the rules of his contract (as some are very clear that you can be an agent but there is no selling stuff on ebay).
      Also he uses the official pictures of AOD (bad quality pictures tbh) instead of showing them how they look

4. It is confirmed

5. I think you may have to mention (to keep thing legal) that he has, as yet, not defrauded money out of anyone to clarify things and to keep things fair.
      As far as i can see the seller is selling on AoD dolls which obviously is misleading people into thinking that he may be an agent for AoD but, they have'nt ripped anyone off yet.
      A bit underhand no doubt but until they have actually defrauded anyone out of their money.....better to reword the statement maybe? Don't want to get DoA in any trouble do we.
      :roll:

6. It seems they did ripoff AoD. So AoD can call it fraud.

7. I recvieved this email too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. But AoD are'nt 100% sure yet so i'm playing devils advocate here in case DoA gets into trouble for having spurious comments posted.
      Personally i don't give a damn who sells what to whom when how and whenever
      :lol:

9. True, this is something between the ebay seller and AoD.

10. I think 'fraud' was the wrong word. The Ebay seller broke her/his terms as a dealer by selling on Ebay, so what AoD should say is that she/he is no longer an official dealer, rather than that they are a fraud.

11. Or it's someone who bought the dolls just in the hope of making a profit on Ebay. It happens all the time. But there are people who use pictures of dolls and don't sell any dolls. Some even have accomplices who leave good feedback on "transactions" to make them look legit.

I'm not saying this is the case here. But AOD lifted a flag because it's concerned... and frankly is that all bad that a company wants to make sure his clients don't get swindled?

12. To Katasha, I would keep an eye on your paypal file date, but I wouldn't worry yet. This sounds like an internal AOD matter. If I am reading this correctly, they say people who ordered may not get their dolls because they won't ship merchandise to the seller (to fulfill those orders) once they find out who it is. But if they're selling stock on hand, that won't affect you. If they're not, given the time they've been on eBay (over 4 years) and their feedback, I think it's more like that you'll be given a refund than that you'll be out your money.
      Just keep an eye on it.

13. They are selling the dolls at the same BIN price as AoD, maybe they are agents...who knows...
      :) :lol: ;)

14. I recieved the mail too
      ..which left me wondering why ...because ,I dont think I have ever had an AOD doll ?

I know I have had my fair few of dollies :sweat
      but mostly tiny
      and I do like their new boy ...but Ive never bought from them ?

So I dont know why I recived the mail *_*

15. A little red flag just went up in my head for that email you got Sint. That email address given seems VERY familar to me. and not in a good way.

16. I got it too! (had to pull it out of my spam folder...)

I'm just hoping that there wont be a problem with my Chen. I ordered him through Alan and all, but I'm just hoping there wont be problems

17. Gah.. that scared the crap outta me. I just placed an order for an AOD Mini body last night.. Thankfully I ordered from the sky18482310521 seller and the person responded quickly to my qustion about shipping with the name Allen. *big sigh of releif* Ok.. Yeah, thats kinda sketchy that they don't know if they have a auth dealer or not though.. But yeah I'll add in with the keep an eye on your PP date and maybe email the seller asking for an estimated shipping date and tracking number?

/Violet

18. Hello all the dear AOD customers,

I have kept silence up to now, and can no longer do that anymore!!!!
      The seller sky18482310521, ie. Alan is the first seller selling on ebay.
      I have to state clearly here, he is only an agent, who even hasn't signed a
      contract with AOD company. He has the right to sell on ebay and so do I.

I am another AOD seller on ebay! The only difference between us is he began to sell earlier than I. What I am doing have all been authorized by AOD company!

I do like fair competition, but sky18482310521 does not!!! He pretended to be the general manager of AOD( the true manager is Mr. Sun, of course not Alan), wrote to every of my customers, asking them to buy from him. What he is doing makes me really disgusted and angry. We are an new agent and new AOD seller on ebay ,never do anything to spoil sky18482310521's business. What we want to do is own more customers with our good service.

Here I state that all my items on sale is directly from AOD company. I am an authorized seller of AOD company. What sky18482310521 did have all been reported to EBAY both USA and China. If necessary I will also go law process.

Now he is keeping sending messages to me and my customers. :doh oh my god!

I won't be influenced by his doing. If you have some questions about our products AOD dolls, I will try my best to answer your questions.

19. Hello all the dear AOD customers,

I have kept silence up to now, and can no longer do that anymore!!!!
      The seller sky18482310521, ie. Alan is the first seller selling on ebay.
      I have to state clearly here, he is only an agent, who even hasn't signed a
      contract with AOD company. He has the right to sell on ebay and so do I.

I am another AOD seller on ebay! The only difference between us is he began to sell earlier than I. What I am doing have all been authorized by AOD company!

I do like fair competition, but sky18482310521 does not!!! He pretended to be the general manager of AOD( the true manager is Mr. Sun, of course not Alan), wrote to every of my customers, asking them to buy from him. What he is doing makes me really disgusted and angry. We are an new agent and new AOD seller on ebay ,never do anything to spoil sky18482310521's business. What we want to do is own more customers with our good service.

Here I state that all my items on sale is directly from AOD company. I am an authorized seller of AOD company. What sky18482310521 did have all been reported to EBAY both USA and China. If necessary I will also go law process.

Now he is keeping sending messages to me and my customers. oh my god!

I won't be influenced by his doing. If you have some questions about our products AOD dolls, I will try my best to answer your questions.

20. To Katasha,

I have checked your 1/3 white skin body and packed it. Will send it to the postoffice early tomorrow morning and later inform you of the tracking number. You may rest assured that you will received your doll body soon.