1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Dollmore Model Girl, Lisa Rubik

Jul 21, 2007

1. She kinda looks like a younger Ipsae. Pretty but a bit too young looking for me.

The first two Models looked fairly grown up, Bella and Ipsae. And two of em look fairly young, Bonnie and this girl. Mellow Cole is probably in the mature camp.

2. She's pretty but I agree that she looks awful young, which doesn't suit the model bodies so well imo. My Ipsae's glad cos it means she can still get a boyfriend and won't end up with a new sister! ;)
      xXx

3. Anybody know what boy bodies the model girl heads fit on? I'd love to have her as a boy!

4. The Model girl neck is really long and thin. You'd probably have to mod the inside of the head, where it joins the neck to make it fit on any boy body that was at this height scale.

5. Effing hell! First Chami, now this!!

I want an Ipsae, but Lady help me, I want her too!!

Dollmore why do you do this to me?????

I'd actually want an Ipsae and a Lisa Rubik, so they can be sisters. Lisa does look younger, but quite elegant...*is in love*

This also narrows down my list of dolls I want...I'll probably stick with four: Saint, Hybrid, Ipsae, & Lisa...I wanted another girl that looked younger, because Bella was too mature, and I wanted a younger sister...now I can get one that's the same height!

Now if only they had a 50% off sale.;)

6. I've always loved the model dolls for their height, but this newest girl is the first face that's really clicked for me. Her lips, eyes, cheeks - everything about her is perfect.

7. I... wow. I think I like her even more than Bonnie.

8. Well...I agree with most...I have always liked the models but they had never made me seriously consider ordering one except for this new girl. I really like her a lot. I don't think she looks that young and most models are very young anyway. I love those red candy apple colored lips.

Question...Does anyone have a model that paid for the body blushing option from Dollmore? I would like to see it please. If I order her I might just go for that option.

9. gah, her lips look so juicy XD lol Other model dolls (except Bonnie) I find tends to overly gloss their lips and just a tad too fat looking but hers are like..just juicy looking X.x lol in a really good way though lol. Her lip shape is nice, they are just full enough not to look funny. I liked Bonnie's best before, and still do, but I'd say her's is right up there with her. She's great if ya want a more fuller pouty lips compared to Bonnie. Bonnie has nice pouty lips, but doesn't have as much fullness or that cupid's bow shape (refering to the mold of course, although how they painted this one is really nice :3 )
      But I do like her head mold, it's a tad, dare I say, flatter with less chin than the others or than what I normally like but I do like her eyes and nose. I'm thinking if I see her under a different face-up ( but keep the lips, I just go crazy over pretty glossy lips on a doll lol ^^;; ) I would certainly change my mind lol If only I could get the option of getting that head in white (I've gotten the LE Bonnie which is white skinned) then I might consider getting the head. But either way I do love my Ella, but even i gotta admit the more I look at her, the more I'm liking her lol I just promise myself, the next doll I get is either a male model doll or a baha ^^; lol so gotta resist X.x;;;

10. Oh she is just too cute, I am lovin her lips they look like a little heart shape, but really red like a apple. I like her young face, but I bet real life she would seem a lot different with certain eyes and wigs.

11. Anyone have any pictures of Dollmore's body blushing???

12. How funny the 2nd photo of her with her butt sticking out.. Too much.

I have to see a model in person as this one is lovely.

Stella you are such an enabler!

13. Sweet face, but she does not fit the Model Girl body. Would be great on a younger or chubbier body though.

14. who me? Enabler? Ha! You should talk Rose of the amazing dolls! I just love Lisa, and I think she's a great model, some of those girls are so young! I could really see her as a young fashion model.

15. so next task is to find someone in the area that has one so we can see what she looks like up close and in person.

16. Heh heh, yeah, the only other DM Model girl owner I know is that nice lady who had the amazing Aaron. She has Mellow Cole, who is also quite lovely.

17. I love her. I'm gaga over those bedroom eyes, and that mouth... :aheartbea Not quite enough to derail my plans to get Bonnie, but a very nice sculpt nonetheless.

To me, she looks like a nice compromise between Bella and Ipsae. Doesn't have that doe-eyed look that Ipsae does, but not quite as severe as Bella.

18. You'd get a better response if that was posted in the BJD-opedia - Picture Requests forum or under one of it's subsections.

I've asked Dollmore if they could offer optional heads for those of us with LE version in white skinned as well, so that we could get more heads to match the white skin bodies. The response was a little odd, but I think there may have been a slight confusion lol ^^;; I mentioned I already know they offered hands and feet in white skin for replacement, and they confirmed by saying they do offer "hans" which I believe they meant hands. They also said that they'll consider my suggestion, so I'm guessing they'll consider whether or not they should offer the optional heads in white skin, too ^^; or at least to those of us with the LEs. Cause I was kind of interested in getting the new Lisa head, when it comes out, in white ^^ hehe

19. i think she's really pretty -- not young looking at all, to me.:) she looks mature enough to handle the model woman body and also looks more mature than bonnie, i think. and, for the first time i'm seeing a dollmore face-up on the models lips that is painted perfectly. so full and juciy looking as well as a nice shade of pink.:lol: i still like ipsae and mellow cole the best but i think i'd like to maybe own a lisa someday as well.