1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fereshteh

Aug 21, 2007

1. Please post feedback for me here if you have done a transaction with me in the past. Thank you! :D

2. Fereshteh bought a pair of boots from me and the transaction went perfectly!^^ Excellent communication and super fast payment. I loved dealing with her and would gladly do so again!

3. Fereshteh participated in one of my group orders and was an absolute wonderful person to deal with. I highly recommend her for transactions.

4. Fereshteh is a wonderful buyer and very pleasant to deal with:D
      She participated in one of my group orders and quick in submitting payment~~
      I highly recommended her and would deal with her again~:D

5. Fereshteh is a good buyer ^_^ she com a coat from me ^_^ thanks!

6. Sold a pair of volks tsubaki wings to Fereshteh and the transaction couldn't be smoother~!

friendly, polite, paitient and prompt payment

(^-^)b (^-^)b (^-^)b (^-^)b (^-^)b

Thank you!

7. Fereshteh used my CC service for ordering from Luts. She paid right away and was great to deal with!

8. She bought a pair of eyes from me,
      and was pleasant to deal with and quick to pay.

Thanks again, Fereshteh! ^^

9. Fereshteh purchased a high ticket item from me and paid immediately. She kept prompt and friendly communication, and was a pleasure to deal with! It was a stellar transaction!! :aheartbea

10. Fereshteh purchased a CP Boy Body from me, and was a real pleasure to deal with. Payment was prompt and with no problems! Recommended, A++, OMGLOL!

11. I bought a nice wig from Fereshteh, as usual a very pleasant hassle free transaction A+++

12. Quick in payment and pleasant communication. A wonder buyer ^^

13. Sold a jacket to Fereshteh. Super communication and quick payment! Thanks!

14. :abow: Bought a truly wonderful pair of Zouks from Fereshteh. A very rare colour, priced fairly, packed and shipped carefully and thoughtfully with excellent communication at all times. It's no small thing to part with such beautiful eyes - I appreciate them so much as I really wanted them above all other eyes for my doll.

:daisy Hats off to Fereshteh for offering these fabulous eyes to me !!! :daisy

:aheartbea Jaxa:aninja:

15. I bought from her a pair of Zouks. She's very friendly in communication and shipped it quickly.
      Thank you very much!! :D

16. Fereshteh bought an outfit set from me and was delightful to deal with. She paid quickly and is a wonderful person to deal with.:)

17. [​IMG]

I bought this beautiful boy - whose name is Irako - 's gorgeous head from Fereshteh; she was always communicative and very friendly, the transaction was smooth and Irako went into his adventure with the postal service very fast indeed and arrived only days later. He was well packaged and cushioned in his box, and I am delighted with the whole experience! :fangirl:

18. I bought a pair of glass eyes from Fereshteh. Good communication and the items arrived in a timely fashion.

19. Fast payment, polite and pleasant buyer! Thank you very much ^_^

20. Fereshteh bought a bunny blanket from me. Fast payment and friendly communication. It's a great transaction! Thank you very much! :D