1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anshishoku

Apr 4, 2012

1. Anshishoku's feedback thread!

2. Anshishoku bought some RS high heel feet from me. Very fast to pay and very nice to communicate with! I highly recommend Anshishoku!
      :fangirl:

3. This lovely person took part in my March 2012 Dollmore GO, everything went really well, great communication and swift payment, would work with again in a heartbeat!. Thank you!

4. Anshishoku was part of Luts group order I hosted. Great payment, guick communication, would deal with again! Thanks so much!

5. Anshishoku purchased a Doll Chateau Colin head from me and was very patient for the head to arrive to me and followed through as agreed. The whole transaction was perfect - thanks so much!

6. Anshishoku participated in my recent Luts GO and was very pleasant to work with! She was very kind, responded quickly to PM's and invoices, and made my first group order a great success. I would gladly do any sort of business with her again, and would recommend her to others to do the same. Thanks for a great transaction!

7. I purchased a pair of MSD boots from Anshishoku and it was simply lovely! Highly Recommended to do purchases with!

8. I purchased a wig from Anshishoku, all went swift, pleasent and the wig is awesome! Thanks for a wonderfull transaction :)

9. I participated in Anshishoku's Rosette split. Replies to pm's were always prompt and polite, and she always sent out updates as soon as she got them. My head was well packed and sent out quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to join another of her splits! Thanks for making this so easy for me! :)

10. Anshishoku bought a rosette Camellia head from me. Communication was great and payment was quick--would be happy to deal with her again. Thanks for everything!

11. @Anshishoku purchased my Souldoll Rye head. Communication was perfect, payment was quick, and she was lovely to deal with throughout. I'd definitely deal with her again!

12. I replied to Anisishoku's WTB for a Soom Turb elf head. She got back to me quickly and paid promptly. Let me know as soon as it arrived. Excellent buyer! I would happily do business with them again.

13. Anisishoku bought a pair of resinsoul hands from me. Transaction went great! Communication was fantastic, payment was fast, and she let me know as soon as they arrived. Thank you!

14. I sold a set of Soom Coquina parts to Anshishoku and both communication and payment were very prompt, a perfect transaction! Thank you ♥

15. I bought a Dika Doll Rena head from Anshishoku and the transaction went super smoothly! Great communication and shipping was super fast and everything was well packaged. Thanks again! c:

16. @Anshishoku purchased some Euclase talons from me. She communicated clearly and sent payment promptly. I'd be happy to o business with her again!

17. @Anshishoku bought my Euclase Sleeping head and the transaction was wonderful! I would not hesitate to deal with her again! Hope you enjoy your new Euclase!!

18. I bought a pair of Resinsoul hands from Anshishoku. Communication was great, she shipped the hands very fast and fantastically well packaged: it was a perfect transaction! Thanks Anshishoku!

19. Great to work with! I bought the normal skin senior Luts Summer Event Head from Anshishoku. Shipping was prompt and the whole transaction went pleasantly. I'd definitely buy from her again if the opportunity arose. I appreciate it very much, the head has already gone to great use!

20. Bought a Dollshe Saint from her. Shipping was extremely fast, and packed with care. Would defently buy from her again.