1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mara

Jun 5, 2006

1. Write things about me here. I mostly buy stuff.

2. Wonderful customer to deal with ! I look forward to dealing with you again. ^___^

3. I looooove you fancy pants! Really though, Mara is an excellent buyer of dolly goods with good communication and prompt payment. Thanks!

4. Really wonderful to deal with!! :) I really love the dress ^-^
      Thank you!!

5. i bought 2 wigs from Mara. great transaction, the shipping was fast, and the wigs were very well packed.
      she is very nice and always reply to pms. it was my pleasure doing the transaction with her.. ^^

hugs,
      hamsterlolly~

p.s. thanks again Mara!! :daisy

6. I purchased a pair of V-jeans from Mara and she was WONDERFUL to deal with. Very helpful and sent the item quickly! Thanks so much!

7. Mara is a delight to work with! Very professional and a sweetheart as well.

8. I just received a pair of beautiful eyes from Mara & the transaction was very pleasant. She is very freindly & quick to respond to PMs. I Highly reccommend Mara & would not hesitate to transact with her again in the future

9. Mara rocks my socks. She can buy from me anytime. :D

10. Mara purchased a pair of SD shoes from me, and was lovely to interact with! She even let me know when the package arrived safely. <3

11. Mara is awesome and always a pleasure to deal with! *goes off to make more pretty things for her* =3

12. Mara was absolutely wonderful to sell to. She was prompt with payment and let me know when she got her package (and how she liked it <3). It's always great to deal with such enthusastic, sweet people! ^o^

13. lovely transaction with this lady, thanks!

14. Bought from Mara, excellent seller, awesome to deal with! :D

15. Did a group order with Mara, she was wonderfully fast with paying and was patient when there was a problem with her order. Fantastic buyer!

16. I did an FCS ear trade with Mara, communication was great and she was a real trooper while I waited antsily for my FCS boy to arrive XD; All in all a perfect transaction, thanks muchly! :D

17. &#9829; for Mara, who is a great seller. (Even if I'm, like, months late with this feedback.) XD

18. Mara graciously hung onto Volks Eye Putty and Wig Stop for me until we could meet and transact in person, during the first NYC Volks event last year (2006)! She gets my highest recommendation as a seller and I would sell to her, or buy from her again in a heartbeat!:aheartbea

Juli DC 8) (Still reading...)

19. Mara participated in my luts group order. quick payments and very friendly to deal with ^_^

20. Mara purchased a Mint fer (closer to SAGE fer, really :P). We had a bit of snafuu on my end with paypal but she was very understanding and never failed to return a PM quickly! I'm still waiting on the arrival of the missing peices of the dress to mail out, but since her end as buyer is accomplished I wanted to drop a note at how awesome she is! <3