View attachment 19428
- Face-up artist(s):
- Volks (custom)
- Date of acquisition:
- 17 April 2016
- Purchased at Resin Rose BJD Expo 2016
- Reason for choice:
- Impulse.... lol, I love Volks and have wanted a midi for a while, and they were so cute...
- Best Points:
- -Joints (elbow & knee) are quite nice. The knees are a bit more difficult to bend past 90 degrees than are the elbows, but when they do get there they stick into place really well and look great.
-The torso joint is nice too, it gives a lot of forward motion (lets them slouch pretty well)
Sculpting <3 Volks pls...... especially the hands, and the belly. They are so cute!
-The faceup is lovely! I was told by the seller it was a custom faceup by Volks.
- Worst Points:
- -I wish the body had some type of thigh joint (even just a suwarikko leg thing like the SDCute has) so the legs could rotate for more varied poses.
-The torso/pelvis joint allows a lot of movement forward but almost done backward, because of a piece of resin coming out of the hip piece. That's not terrible, but it can be a little bothersome.
- Head Sculpt:
- SDM F-30
- Pureskin White
- Super Dollfie Midi boy body
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!