View attachment 14528
- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Head - around Sept 2009, current body - Aug 2009
- Head purchased on the DoA marketplace. Body came straight from Infiniti Doll in 2009 (used to be full doll SID Alex, until I finally sold the head).
- Reason for choice:
- I fell in love with the Luts SSDF Regen sculpt way back in 2009, and still adore him. However, I was not crazy about the SSDF body itself. So, I ended up buying an Infiniti Doll SID Alex boy doll in the summer/fall of 2009, intending to give the body to Allastair, as ID was not selling the bodies separately at that point. However... the Alex boy ended up hanging on to the body (for dear life!), 'cause he's a brat who decided to stay! :P
So... Allastair got a Popodoll body, which was nice, but too tall, and ultimately the resin colour difference bothered me.
Finally, I found another Infiniti Doll SID body on the MP, and bought it for Allastair.
However, more recently, I finally decided to sell the ID Alex head, and the 2009 ID SID body went to Allastair. The resin match is now perfect.
- Best Points:
- Lovely sculpt. The Infiniti Doll SID body is definitely a favourite of mine, and I love the joints, and size.
- Worst Points:
- The ID body has gotten quite floppy. Time to re-string.
Other thing is the ID SID boy hands - they are OVER-SIZED for the body, though beautifully detailed.
Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.Dismiss Notice
- Luts and Infiniti Doll
- Head Sculpt:
- Luts SSDF Regen
- Real Skin Normal
- Infiniti Doll SID Boy 2009 NS
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!