- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Direct from WithDoll. Layaway.
- Reason for choice:
- I fell in love with her cracked face; I have an affinity for circus like dolls. I'd been planning to buy her for at least a year or two and when WithDoll made the announcement after their 2016 Summer event she'd be discontinued I pretty much immediately put her on layaway.
- Best Points:
- Gorgeous and unique cracked face, the make up is stunning. She poses really well too, she's quite stable even when wearing heels.
- Worst Points:
- Somewhat limited movement in the thighs; but not enough to cause much of a problem
- Head Sculpt:
- Adriana (Cracked Head Version)
- SWD Girl Body (Large Bust)
- Name story:
- I wanted her to have a name relating to dolls and I remembered some of the first jointed dolls were made out of Bisque porcelain and I thought it sounded rather good as a name.
- Character age:
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is not available for offsite roleplay.
Doll Universe Name/Story: Transparent Façade
Sexuality: She doesn't really understand what this means; but she does know she's very fond of Clarity.
Demon Class: Circus Joy Bringers
Demon Sub-Class: Broken Doll
Personality: Stoic, apathetic though she is prone to becoming violent and crazy while fighting. She develops more emotional interest after she becomes close to Clarity who she eventually falls in love with; though she doesn't understand her feelings for a while.
Bisque is a Broken Doll, a primarily combat demon they do not need a master to function and instead gain strength from the souls of those they kill; demon, mythical or human. Bisque is the strongest among the Broken Doll demons, her strength rivalling that of a Sorrow Clown; though she has yet to beat one.
She is a stoic demon that rarely shows interest in things; though she can become quite crazy and violent when fighting strong opponents as she likes the challenge.
Bisque decides to aid Caracal when he asks that she keep an eye on a human called Toris and his companions; though she repeatedly states she is only doing this because she is interested and would have no problem taking Caracal and Janus out if they try to order her around too much.
Eventually she confronts and tries to kill Toris only to be stopped by Solace. They are locked in a rather fierce battle until Yuu and Cecil appear and begin to overpower Bisque. The female demon merely replying she had fun and will be watching them.
She is very close to Clarity despite initially intending to kill her; Bisque instead found herself awestruck at her eerie beauty and all thoughts of killing Clarity disappeared. The girls become very close and have an unspoken bond with one another. Clarity one day gifts her a pair of crystal daggers; one clear and one black as a sign of their friendship and because she thought Bisque might be able to use them to fight. Unusually touched by the kind gesture Bisque now always has the daggers with her strapped to her thighs in the likely event she fights someone/something. She actually develops a romantic interest in Clarity but keeps her feelings hidden for now, not wanting to spook the only true companion she has.
- Most demons in the Circus Joy Bringers Class generally have the appearance of clowns or jesters.
- Broken Doll's usually have a part of their body that appears to be shattered or broken; Bisque's body part happens to be her face.
- She has a bit of an odd fascination with Clarity's glass-like hands and likes to hold and look at them when she spends time with her. They are one of the first things Bisque associates as a thing of beauty and as such likes looking at them. She is completely unware that the gesture of holding ones hand is quite intimate and doesn't understand why Clarity gets flustered by the action
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!