- Face-up artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Me (subtractive mods on nose bridge and widended mouth)
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Neck Tattoos by Ringdoll (from Limited Edition K fullset), other tattoos by me
- Date of acquisition:
- August 26, 2015
- Purchased in-stock at Mint on Card
- Reason for choice:
- Got too impatient waiting for my first BJD order so I looked for an in-stock doll in the meantime. LOL
- Best Points:
- 70+ cm BJDs seemed intimidating at first but I learned how powerful their presence is. The Menghe sculpt has a strange nosebridge (which I modded) but it makes him unique and I love the shape of his face and jawline.
- Worst Points:
- The 'normal' resin color is very pale, can almost be considered a 'white' resin tone. He looks very pale if I don't heavily blush his face. The Rgmbody-3 is very heavy for a little person like me. Still love taking him everywhere.
- Head Sculpt:
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!