- Face-up artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Direct from Dream Of Doll.
- Reason for choice:
- After falling in love with the Mr P1 sculpt I realised these two were created with the same origin/story in mind by Dream Of Doll. I just couldn't separate them and thought Caracal was a really nice sculpt so he found a place in the shopping cart with Mr P1 before I knew it.
- Best Points:
- His face! I really love his ears, DOD did a great job with his tattoo.
- Worst Points:
- Same as my Mr P1, he's floppy and can't stand. Though I rather like him a bit loose, it allows for smoother posing.
66cm+ Dolls Doll Profiles created by Magical Rin, Sep 26, 2017
- Dream Of Doll
- Head Sculpt:
- D.O.I Boys Body
- oscar doll eyes 14mm
- Default Full Set
- Favourite colours:
- White and black.
- Name story:
- I simply couldn't change his name from the sculpt name. It was too fitting for him and his character.
- Character age:
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is not available for offsite roleplay.
Doll Universe Name/Story: Transparent Façade
Race: Artificially Created Vampire/Demon Hybrid
Personality: Confident, mysterious, calm yet terrifying, he can be rather affectionate and protective around Janus.
An Artificially Created Vampire/Demon hybrid was created by researchers after being fascinated by the sight of a naturally born hybrid. They captured vampires and demons and sliced their genes together. At first the experiments all failed until one day they successfully created one, Caracal. His hands were branded with the same markings as Janus upon the success of his creation and he was locked up and experimented on. Caracal has the unfortunate pleasure of his vampire genes being stronger than his demon ones. He can’t go out in direct sunlight, though if appropriately covered he can go out for around an hour max. He also suffers from the need to feed, though not exclusively on humans like full blood vampires, he is able to feed on demon blood as well as human. Gradually he grew stronger and stronger until he was able to escape the research lab. After days on the run he eventually stumbles upon Janus and is immediately taken by him, much like Janus himself. The two instinctively feel a bond between each other, their brandings being the same and become inseparable.
The two are currently in hiding, trying to avoid being recaptured by the researchers. Caracal soon learns he is being pursued by a Demon Hunter by the name of Yuu Tsubasa and his young assistant Toris who seems to have some kind of strange powers. He eventually seeks out Bisque's help in tracking the hunters movements.
In an age where science is rare and still seen as mystical and foreign Caracal’s appearance baffles and terrifies towns people when he ventures out to feed. The people noticing he has traits of a vampire and a demon.
A mysterious and confident demon, Caracal’s presence easily terrifies those around him. There as a calmness about him and yet, his power makes those around him tremble in fear. Around Janus however he is rather different, being affectionate and protective. He is absolutely smitten by his beautiful companion and tends to have a hand on him somewhere at all times
- Caracal begrudgingly allows Janus to keep Iubi and actually becomes quite fond of him. In rare moments of jest Janus playfully refers to Iubi as their child.
- He is actually quite young but seems wise beyond his years and extremely self assured and confident. So much so that he has no problem making himself Janus' Master despite his partner being much older, an act unthinkable by most demons.
mirrorcle_world, Crow Demon, strow and 33 others like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!