- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Layaway through Legend Doll.
- Reason for choice:
- Ever since I first entered this hobby in 2009 and discovered mermaid BJDs were a thing I'd dreamed of owning a merman. I ended up obtaining a mermaid who I love, but I've always held out hope a company would make a merman. As soon as I saw Arweil I knew he was the merman doll I'd been searching for.
- Best Points:
- His gorgeous face! He's so adorable and unique with his horn, I really like how gentle his expression is. His tail fin sculpt is also really beautiful.
- Worst Points:
- None, he's perfect in my eyes <3
- Asleep Eidolon
- Head Sculpt:
- 45cm Merman Body
- Name story:
- I've always wanted to call one of my dolls Lumie and decided that it would be his nickname and the one I call him most often. His real name is Caspian, chosen for obvious reasons.
- Character age:
- Unknown. Looks about 16-17.
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is not available for offsite roleplay.
Doll Universe Name/Story: Fashion, Love and the Sea
Age: Unknown. Looks about 16-17.
Sexuality: Asexual. Probably…
Personality: Shy, weary, kind hearted, mild mannered. All around cinnamon roll.
Fears: Jet skis, fishing nets.
Hobbies: Playing the harp, singing, swimming with dolphins.
Fashion Style: He’s not sure what that even means.
Though his real name is actually Caspian he prefers to be called by his more feminine nickname Lumie. He was given the nickname by Llúcia who thought his multicoloured luminous tail was very pretty.
A shy and skittish merman, Lumie tends to hide in the deep depths of the ocean away from prying human eyes. He’s a sweet siren that tends to accidentally enthral both men and women simply by looking at them due to his beauty. Lumie enjoys singing but makes sure he is far out to sea away from humans before he does. He doesn’t particularly like that his voice unintentionally leads them to their watery graves. His voice is so hypnotic that if he speaks around humans some of them will become hypnotised or in a trance regardless of the fact he isn’t singing.
Due to being a siren he has buzzing amounts of magical energy around him, most of which is concentrated into his horn. The horn on his forehead is actually a key way to identify if you have discovered a regular mermaid or a siren; only sirens have horns on their foreheads. For some reason he was born with neither webbed hands or finned arms and isn't entirely sure why. He gets a bit self-conscious about it when other merpeople bring it up.
He is the childhood friend of Llúcia, though he hasn’t seen her for some time since she made her home closer to humans. He wants to visit her one day, once he gets the courage to do so.
Due to his friendship with Llúcia he has also met Laraine a few times. He has never outright said she is his friend but he has given her a seashell before. He admires Laraine’s courage and bravery and although very shy about it; is always excited when Laraine gives him human food.
- He is frightened of jet skis after almost being run over by one whilst he was swimming with dolphins near the surface. Both he and the dolphins were unharmed but it was a close call.
- He likes giving seashells to people he likes as a sign of friendship. Alternatively if he is cross with someone he tends to throw sea urchins at them. Usually some kind of Echinoida.
- Lumie has a strange love for human food. Particularly sandwiches.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!