- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Direct from Dream of Doll
- Reason for choice:
- His full set outfit was so beautiful and his face was so pretty; it was easy to create a character and story for him so I couldn't resist.
- Best Points:
- He poses really well and has a very pretty face.
- Worst Points:
- Because his outfit is white it shows up every little speck of dust. But nothing really when it comes to the doll itself.
50–65cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by Magical Rin, Jul 22, 2016
- Dream Of Doll
- Head Sculpt:
- D.O.T Boys New Body
- Name story:
- Cecil seemed like a very peaceful and gentle name it suited the character I'd come up with perfectly.
- Character age:
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is not available for offsite roleplay.
Doll Universe Name/Story: Transparent Façade
Sexuality: Homosexual. Not that he admits to it.
Race: Human Demon Exorcist.
Personality: Quiet, mild-mannered, polite, caring, strong willed, protective of those he cares about.
Cecil is very caring and soft spoken but by no means weak. He cannot stand people being cruel to him or his companions and can be quite stubborn at times. He has a pure heart and only wants to help and protect people. You don't want to be on the receiving end of his rage though; for someone so kind-hearted he can be rather terrifying when angered.
He is Yuu's best/only friend and traveling companion. The pair met outside Cecil’s father’s church one Winters day by chance; Cecil randomly said to Yuu ‘it’s quite chilly outside today isn’t it?’ and they’ve been close ever since. The two of them left their home village as teenagers to become demon hunters and while Yuu became a very good demon hunter Cecil found he was best suited for sending demons back to hell, not killing them. Eventually the two went their separate ways and Cecil became the priest of a wealthy town and often goes around the town making sure no demons are present.
When he meets Toris he is very understanding and compassionate when he hears what Toris had been through because of his powers; reassuring him that his powers are not a curse but a gift meant to help protect both himself and the people around him. He has a strong desire to protect Toris as the young boy has been through so much betrayal and fear Cecil doesn't want him to suffer any longer. He treats Toris like family and no body hurts a part of Cecil's family and gets away with it.
Like Yuu, Cecil's hair and eyes have changed colour due to training his body to use magic, a side effect of a human whose magic levels have become higher than the average person. Their hair generally turns silver or white with the eyes turning silver or gold; Cecil's blue hair and eyes is considered very unusual and it is possibly due to the advancement in his magic training. In fact due to furthering his training more-so than Yuu Cecil's eyes have crystallised, which is very rare and unusual. The magic has started seeping through his body on a higher level than normal human-turned magic users. His vision is unaffected but it can make people rather shocked when they first see his eyes. (I need to get him Oscar Eyes to represent this still.)
He is actually a lot more powerful than he lets on. His skill in magic is extremely advanced and he is more than capable of completely annihilating demons. With the flick of a finger he can crystallise a demon and shatter them before you even have time to blink. He keeps this a secret from Yuu and Toris for quite some time until a demon rather severely injures Yuu and Cecil ends up in a blind rage not even thinking before obliterating the demon.
- He has a romantic interest in Yuu but fiercely denies it as his position as a priest means he cannot be in a romantic relationship; but primarily because homosexuality is still considered a sin in this era.
- He is the unofficial guardian and 'nanny/baby sitter' of Earl Audrey Grey; a young boy who is the son of a wealthy tea merchant. Audrey's parents didn't trust anyone else in the village to look after their son while they go away on frequent business related trips.
AmyGali, SeraphBJD, Lorelei-Rei and 3 others like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!