- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- December 11th, 2015
- Reason for choice:
- She's absolutely adorable, and I've always loved the anime look on dolls. I also liked her default face-up (a very good thing since I don't trust myself to do one). She was also pretty perfect to shell my character, Circe!
- Best Points:
- She has a beautiful, soft whitish pink skintone, her default eyes are very bright, sparkly blue, she poses very well, her body sculpting is exquisite, and holy moly THAT LITTLE KITTY MOUTH. *mindless squeeing* She looks gorgeous in any outfit I put her in.
Also, her default wig is the softest wig I've ever had. It's just so darn real-feeling, and it looks sooo adorable on her.
- Worst Points:
- Honestly can't think of anything. I expected her to stain easily since she's a vinyl doll, but I haven't had any problems with that yet.
Circe "Wish" Donrosen
- Head Sculpt:
- Dollfie Dream Mirai Standard Edition
- Dollfie Dream III (S bust)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!