- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- December 11th, 2015
- Reason for choice:
- She's absolutely adorable, and I've always loved the anime look on dolls. I also liked her default face-up (a very good thing since I don't trust myself to do one). She was also pretty perfect to shell my character, Circe!
- Best Points:
- She has a beautiful, soft whiteish pink skintone, her default eyes are very bright, sparkly blue, she poses very well, her body sculpting is exquisite, and holy jesus THAT LITTLE KITTY MOUTH. She looks gorgeous in any outfit I put her in.
Also, her default wig is the softest, most real-feeling wig I've ever owned - I wish they made human-sized wigs this nice!
- Worst Points:
- Honestly can't think of anything. I expected her to stain easily since she's a vinyl doll, but I haven't had any problems with that in the years I've had her. I guess I got a lucky batch.
Circe "Wish" Donrosen
- Head Sculpt:
- Dollfie Dream Mirai Standard Edition
- Dollfie Dream III (S bust)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!