- Face-up artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Direct from WithDoll. Layaway.
- Reason for choice:
- She has a very sweet face and I liked the unique concept of the clear hands and feet. I missed out on her initially and when she came back again for a short time I couldn't resist.
- Best Points:
- Beautiful face and her clear hands and feet. She's also a really solid stander and great poser.
- Worst Points:
- None. Her arms are strung a bit tight making her hands hard to change.
- Head Sculpt:
- Sweet Blue
- SWD Girl Body (Small Bust)
- Name story:
- I wanted a name that tied in with her clear/glass like hands and feet. It was down to Clear or Clarity but I thought Clarity suited her face just a bit more.
- Character age:
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is not available for offsite roleplay.
Doll Universe Name/Story: Transparent Façade
Sexuality: She's not sure. But she does have strong feelings for Bisque.
Race: Fog Children
Personality: Quiet, soft spoken, sometimes eerie, caring despite the malice she holds for most humans.
Fog Children are strange beings that usually appear when fog is heavy in the air; often they are children who became lost in the fog and became a part of it through mysterious means. These lost children gain strange powers, depending on their will and personality. Clarity is one of these fog children, her powers relating to glass and crystal. These powers allow her to create objects made out of remarkably strong crystal and glass as they are infused with a strange unknown type of magic. She is actually the one that created the crystal daggers Bisque uses to fight with. Due to these powers her hands and feet appear to be made of glass; they even feel cold a smooth like glass. Wether they truly are made of glass is a mystery to even Clarity.
Quiet and rather shy by nature Clarity became one of the fog children after being chased out of her home town; the townsfolk believed her to be a witch as she possessed unusual powers to manipulate glass. Her father was a glassblower and she often used her special powers to help him make some of his more intricate designs with her magic.
She befriends Bisque by chance one day. Clarity had been sitting by a secluded lake the fog heavy in the air allowing her to roam around more freely. Bisque had been skulking around looking for someone to kill and steal their soul/energy; she had intended on taking Clarity's soul but found herself frozen to the spot after gazing upon Clarity's face; her eerie beauty shocking the female demon who had never experienced such feelings before. The two girls end up talking and frequently running into each other in their travels, their quiet conversations about nothing and yet everything resulting in a deep bond and friendship. She feels safe and content around Bisque; something she had never felt during her time as a human and begins to develop romantic feelings for her.
- She feels a certain kinship with Toris as both are/were humans who were feared for their strange powers. He appears to be the only human she doesn't distrust or hate; though she warms to Cecil upon realising how kind and accepting he is.
- She doesn't trust Yuu and tends to stay as far away from him as possible when she occasionally visits Toris while he and Yuu are living with Cecil in the church.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!