Steve was created, cast and faced up by Donn Kinney of Bishonen House. I own every face plate available, with most being done by Donn. I even have in some cases 2 but done for a cosplay character for Steve, so also done by Donn. Steve aka Eddie has been the best doll I have ever owned. He has a great personality, and has been wonderful to develop my #1 reason for wanting to get into hobby over 8 years ago. He has really made this hobby the longest one for me ever.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Donn Kinney and Linda Preisinger did a few plates as well.
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Donn Kinney
- Date of acquisition:
- Dec-24th- 2014
- Purchased second hand from a person on DOA, then purchased extra face plates from Donn.
- Reason for choice:
- The faces as well as the great pose ability of this doll.
- Best Points:
- His face plates have no eyelashes, and he has resin wigs. So he always looks perfect for photos. Because I mainly do photo stories with him the over dozen faces he has has made them even more fun to do and create with. He can fit most MNF Boy clothes, so seldom have any issues finding him clothes.
- Worst Points:
- Other then having to find shoes & boots that fit properly, he has no bad points.
- Bishonen House
- Head Sculpt:
- Normal Skin
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!