Ohhhhhh... the complications of this child... you have no idea. I've probably been through as many dolls with him as I've been through dolls with Arvalin, trying to find the right one. First, he was a Volks Date Masamune, which did not work, because Date looks much too old, then he was briefly a Shiro Tachibana, which actually did work, but at the time, I wanted my second Shiro to be Ferennen's twin, so that's what happened. He then became a Luts OE El, a Dreaming Breakaway, Fairyland Erda (which would have been perfect if not for so many stinking reasons that I just couldn't get over), he was then a Volks Tsukasa Konoe, before very briefly becoming an old Volks F05, before I managed to get my hands on another Volks Shiro, where he probably needs another face up, but that's at least where he's going to stay.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Me (Secret Forest Faces)
- Body blushing artist(s):
- None (as of yet)
- Modifications artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- None (as of yet)
- Date of acquisition:
- November 2019
- Purchased from one of the bjd facebook groups.
- Reason for choice:
- I have a problem with this sculpt, in that I definitely want and have more than one of him, and it doesn't really bother me in the slightest. Usually it bothers me to have more than one sculpt of something, because I had so many elf Chiwoos at one point, but I can use Shiro for quite a few of my characters, especially ones that are all related to one another, and while Ellie is not related to Ferennen or Laire, he was originally a Shiro before I started moving him around.
- Best Points:
- He's beautiful. I love him.
- Worst Points:
- He has no worst points, but I'm not sure whether I'm going to keep his body as is or change it to something else.
Images will be updated as soon as I get home.
Elentarion "Ellie" Nurufanturion
- Head Sculpt:
- Shiro Tachibana
- Currently he's on a Volks SDGr Boy Body.
- 18mm Luts Violet
- Luts DW-239 in Natural Blonde cut by me.
- Favourite colours:
- Purple, black and silver.
- Fashion style(s):
- He's a scientist, so he wears a lot of plain clothes that can and do get very dirty. He's probably always covered in grease of some kind. Sometimes he wears leathers. He has goggles. He's into Quantum Physics. He's a dork.
- Key fashion accessory:
- Name story:
- Originally, it was Elanarion, which means "star son of the sun", which fit the first version of his character, but not the second version or his current version. In the second edition, Arasilme was still his father, but Arasilme was a god and thus he was named "Elentarion" which literally translates to "Son of the Star Lord", and that's how you name your character "Star Lord".
- Character age:
- He's about... 200-500 years old, which is roughly the equivalent of 18-19.
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is available for offsite roleplay.
Ellie has confidence issues and a speech impediment, from the experience, but is a complex genius in the realm of Quantum Physics and Aerospace Dynamics, which is how he managed to meet Curufinwe Atarinke, who was in the process of trying to build a ship that could jump to hyperspace. Ellie specifically made Elenion (Elendae's nephew) take him to a science convention, where he ran into Curufin. Elenion thought that Ellie was going to get blown off, but amazingly, Curufin gave Ellie his number and the two of them started dating soon after and eventually became mates.
In Iron and Symphonies, Ellie is a completely different character.
Namo and Vaire wanted to have a child, so they asked Arasilme if he would be interested in donating his blood to the cause. He was and he did, and Ellie was born. Ellie is Namo's greatest treasure and he loves him the most, above all others, and subsequently, every other version of him in every other Symphony also loves him just as much. Ellie is a father's boy, he has a much closer relationship to his father than he does to his mother. He loves her, but he has more in common with his father, including his ability to see spirits and see beyond the Veil. He is considered to be a Feanturi, in the same way that Namo, Irmo, and Nienna are, which means that he cannot be unmade unless it is by Eru himself.
Ellie has a hard time understanding emotions. If he were human, he would be on the Asperger's Spectrum. He has a hard time understanding other's emotions, as well as his own emotions, and often comes off as though he's uncaring or apathetic towards other people and their pains. He cares a lot about his area of study, which is Quantum Theory and Parallel Universe Theory, and even built a portal to another Symphony, which is one of the main arcs in the story. He's very protective of his portal, as it is his magnum opus.
When Ellie comes of age, he leaves Valinor to go and be taught by other people, other crafters and scientists. He stays with Mairon for a little while, and then goes to spend time with Tyelperinquar. He and Tyelperinquar (Celebrimbor in Sindarin), or "Tyelpe" as he's nicknamed, have a very brief romantic relationship, before Tyelpe's cousin, Ereinion comes to visit and he and Ellie fall madly in love with each other and become mates. Ereinion protects Ellie and funds most of his crazy contraptions, being much, much, much taller than Ellie is.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!