- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Jeeryama (Dolls Singing) on eBay
- Reason for choice:
- MERMAID. That is all.
- Best Points:
- Her beautiful face, and her amazing tail.
- Worst Points:
- The tail, unfortunately. Simply because whenever you move it more of that lovely blush work comes off.
50–65cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by Magical Rin, Jun 10, 2016
- Head Sculpt:
- Siren Body
- Legend Doll 14mm Purple Pearl
- Default Full Set
- Favourite colours:
- Purple and Powder Blue.
- Fashion style(s):
- Pastel Mermaid is now a thing. But technically since she's a mermaid; none.
- Key fashion accessory:
- (She will eventually have a 'pearl' bracelet once I get the doll who gives it to her in her story. Doesn't seem right for her to have it without having the other doll first XD)
- Name story:
- Llúcia's name is pronounced the Italian way 'loo-CHEE-ah' but spelt the Catalan (Eastern Spain) way. I wanted her name to start with an 'L' and liked the Italian pronunciation but the Catalan written form.
- Character age:
- Unknown. Looks about 16-17.
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is not available for offsite roleplay.
Doll Universe Name/Story: Fashion, Love and the Sea
Age: Unknown. Looks about 16-17.
Personality: Soft spoken, curious, adventurous, and much wiser than she appears.
Fears: Fishing nets and generally being captured by humans.
Hobbies: Singing, people watching.
Fashion Style: She isn't entirely sure what that means, but she's been learning more about fashion from Avalon.
Llúcia is a cheerful and adventurous; yet somewhat naïve young mermaid. She is very interested in humans unlike the older generation of mermaids who despise them. As such she lives much closer to human activity. She currently lives in a cave on a small island just off the port Valarie keeps her boat.
She is the childhood friend of the shy siren Caspian, who she has given the nickname Lumie. The two are very close and Llúcia is always trying to convince Lumie he doesn't need to be so frightened of humans. She is aware Lumie doesn't hate humans, as he tends to stay far out to sea so he doesn't accidentally lure them to their watery graves with his hypnotic voice.
She has known Laraine for quite a long time and considers her to be her first 'human' friend; despite the fact the sailor is far from it. She is surprised when Laraine decides to stay at the same port for over a week and wants to meet her 'human' friends too; though Laraine doesn't allow it initially.
She eventually meets Tobias older sister Avalon by accident, she had come to visit Laraine to chat and didn't realise there was another person on her ship when she announced her presence. She is surprised when Avalon isn't alarmed by her existence and is instead excited to finally meet a mermaid. Turns out Avalon has firmly believed mermaids exist since she was a child. They end up really hitting it off and become friends.
- Llúcia has a pearl bracelet that she treasures which was a gift from Avalon. The human had been stashing it away since she was a little girl in the hopes she could give it to her future mermaid friend that she firmly believed existed.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!