Originally, he was painted to be Makalaure Feanorion, which worked out for a little while until his face got somehow scratched inside my carrier bag, and he had to be repainted. He was intended to be Isilion Eluchil, but when he came home, he said "I'm Mairon. Deal with it", and so I did. Arasilme and Mairon are mates, so it's not like anyone was UNhappy.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Acquired in a trade from my girlfriend.
- Reason for choice:
- Have you seen him? He's beautiful.
- Best Points:
- Worst Points:
- Head Sculpt:
- Date Masamune
- SDGr Boy Body
- Unknown Yellow Acrylics in 16mm.
- Luts DW-12 Dyed a Coppery Red by Me.
- Favourite colours:
- Blue and silver and red and gold.
- Fashion style(s):
- He likes to be comfortable, honestly. He'd prefer a soft tunic and pants to the fancy clothes that he's sometimes forced to wear when he's being a king and seeing other people.
- Key fashion accessory:
- The Ring of Power. ^^
- Name story:
- Mairon Aulendil means "Admirable Beloved of Aule", and is the original name of Sauron, which was a name given to him by the elves that he did not particularly like, and still does not particularly like.
- Character age:
- I hate this question.
- Character gender:
- Genderfluid. He prefers male pronouns, but he's a being made of energy, he doesn't really care.
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is not available for offsite roleplay.
He was returning from a mission when him and Arasilme (Maedhros' warlord) happened upon each other, and as neither was afraid of the other, either out of arrogance or sheer willpower, they struck up a conversation, which lead to other things, and other relationships and Mairon became pregnant with Arasilme's children and then Arasilme decided that love was more important than the war or the silmarils. Mairon dumped Melkor, because after six thousand years there was no way that "this idiot" was ever going to "fashion a new world for anyone", but Arasilme was an anomaly, a puzzle, and Mairon rather liked those.
Honestly... I'm summarizing. It really wasn't that easy. Mairon went back and forth for years while he was pregnant with Arasilme's triplets. During that time, he learned what a healthy, functional relationship was, and realized that he was in love with Arasilme and eventually divorced Melkor and unweaved their matebond, but it took quite a few years for that to happen.
After Mairon dumped Melkor, Melkor surrendered, the elves came to a truce and wrote up a treaty, though Lindon still hates Nurn (Mordor), and Mairon and Arasilme can barely catch a break. They've raised their three children, and currently have another one on the way, and are trying to figure out Arasilme's past.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!