One of the main reasons that finding a body for Morgan has been difficult is that she's not built like a lot of female bodies types that are available for purchase as far as mechanics go.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Me. (Strawberry Snake Aesthetics)
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Me. (Strawberry Snake Aesthetics)
- Modifications artist(s):
- Tattoo artist(s):
- None yet.
- Date of acquisition:
- April 2019
- Bought off of the DoA Marketplace.
- Reason for choice:
- Soom Heliot is one of those dolls that's on my Grail List, a list that's very slowly getting shorter. I've always wanted one, ever since he first came out. Originally, I bought him for a different character, but after some serious consideration, thought he would work out for Morgan.
- Best Points:
- She has a very androgynous face and I wanted that, because Morgan is a very androgynous character. I also am a simp for elf ears.
- Worst Points:
- I'm not sure her current body is the right one for her, but it'll work at the moment, until I find one more suited.
She's a very androgynous character, and very much like Arvalin, started life as a boy. She was a boy for a good 20 years. She's also been a teenager for a good 20 years. It was hard for me to find a body I liked, and a face that wasn't too childish.
The more I stared at my Heliot, the more I thought she looked less like Runya and more like Morgan.
- Head Sculpt:
- Heliot OE
- Volks SDGr Boy Body in WS
- 12mm Cerulean Unknowns (Purchased at the Doll Corner)
- Leekeworld Carrot in 8-9.
- Favourite colours:
- Fashion style(s):
- She hates dresses and "girls" clothing. She'd prefer breeches, boots, and a warm, durable shirt. She's captain functional.
- Key fashion accessory:
- Muddy Boots
- Name story:
- When I was a teenager, I had a friend who was also writing a story; her villain's name was Morgan, but I liked it so much that I named my main character after him. More or less, and they were always Morgan.
"Astarius" (As-STAR-ee-us), however, is new. She was Morgan Avian for years, but eventually, I decided to change it to Astarius, which is the last name of another important character in the prequel.
- Character age:
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is available for offsite roleplay.
Morgan is 15 when the story begins. She's the only child of Valyrn Astarius, a man who murdered both his siblings in order to obtain the throne. A "hunting accident". The love of his life died in childbirth with Morgan, so he remained out of her childhood for a good portion of it.
When Morgan was 5, she fell off of her pony and dislocated her leg, which was when those whose protection she was under discovered that she was immune to magic, which she will tell you "sounds great until you're bleeding out". So, from that moment forward, she was handled with extreme care: aka, the bubble wrapped kid.
She wasn't allowed to ride or fight, or sometimes even walk by herself, occasionally she was forced to be carried, which she hated. So, she spent a lot of time studying, watching people, and watching her world and her people interact with it.
Valyrn stepped back into Morgan's life when she was around 10. She hated being so sheltered, so one day, she eluded her guards, and ran deep into the woods that surrounded the palace.
Sareinan, her country, is always in a state of constant invasion. So, the Capital City, Lyren, is hidden by a ward that works a little like Mirkwood Ward. The deeper into the forest you get, the more lost you are.
However, Morgan is immune to magic and therefore, managed to wander out of the ward. However, the ward is on an area and not on her, which means, she couldn't find her way either to get back in.
Valyrn, fearing he'd lost his daughter and all that tied him to his wife, went off to look for her and decided to stop being a deadbeat dad.
He taught her how to take care of herself, her wounds, the wounds of others, how to find places if she got lost, and how to fight. However, he didn't care much for formality or the concept of gender. So Morgan was allowed to wear and do as she pleased.
Morgan is, technically, non-bianary, or would be if that language existed in her world. She understands that she's female, but hates it, because it complicates everything. Everything would be easier if she was a man. Morgan is also asexual.
When she's young, in the story, most of the other characters do not find her attractive, because she does not follow or care about the typical beauty standards for women in her world. This is not something she ever grows out of, nor does she ever gain any female attributes. She does not develop breasts or hips, and remains lithe and wirey.
She does eventually fall in love, but even that is complicated.
An important note is her status as the "chosen one", which she also hates, but mostly hates it because she does not believe hair colour should denote someone's ability to save the world.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!