- Face-up artist(s):
- Your's truly
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Modifications artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- Errr... January 21st -ish
- From a friend - Faceplate was traded for Wig commissions
- Reason for choice:
- I was actually the first owner for the body and when I heard that she had it, I just kinda had to have it back so I bought the doll :'D
- Best Points:
- Extreme mobility, Unoa faceplate
- Worst Points:
- ugly headback x'D, I don't really like Kid Delf hands she has either. And she could have even smaller boobs, imho.
Unoa B-el faceplate on a headback I made myself with milliputt. She has a Dollmore Judith Zinna body and I've sanded her breasts down to like half or quarter of what they were originally. I've also reshaped her arms to be more delicate. Somewhere along the way her default hands were changed and now she has Kid Delf hands.
She is quite interesting hybrid. I am planning on getting her cuter hands (fists) and sand her chest even more.
I've made her a alpaca wig from fibers that I used for dye tests for a commission wig. I made her faceup using leftovers of my sealer (I was about 85% sure that I didn't have enough sealer to finish the faceup)
Even then I think that she came out looking pretty cute. I have no plans to give her a character but I'm too lazy to sell her either so welcome aboard, I guess?
- Unoa / Dollmore
- Head Sculpt:
- Unoa B-el
- Normal Skin
- Judith Zinna (mod)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!