- Face-up artist(s):
- Volks Kujo default at the moment
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Hand blushing and manicure by me
- Date of acquisition:
- March 2019 for head, and Dec 2014 for body
- Head from Yahoo!Japan (came with CoA and box), body was a pre-order with Denver Dolls in 2014 for the first release of FP60 Moe full-sets
- Reason for choice:
- Ever since I've first seen the Kujo sculpt, I've been in love with it. Finally saw a chance to bring one home from Y!J, and did it (with enabling from my hubby).
- Best Points:
- I've spoken of the FP60 Moe body before - it's cute and beautiful and elegant. The posing has improved since I've re-strung it. I have removed the neck-mech, to allow for other heads to fit it.
The Volks head sits quite well on the body, and looks very cute!
- Worst Points:
- The body still doesn't like to sit up well...
The head is not a bang-on match to the body - it's a more yellowish peach than the body's pinkish peach. However, a small amount of pinkish blushing to the head will correct this, so it's no big deal.
- Volks and Fairyland
- Head Sculpt:
- Volks Kujo
- Feeple60 Moe girl
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!