- Face-up artist(s):
- Volks Kujo default at the moment
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Hand blushing and manicure by me
- Date of acquisition:
- March 2019 for head, and Dec 2014 for body
- Head from Yahoo!Japan (came with CoA and box), body was a pre-order with Denver Dolls in 2014 for the first release of FP60 Moe full-sets
- Reason for choice:
- Ever since I've first seen the Kujo sculpt, I've been in love with it. Finally saw a chance to bring one home from Y!J, and did it (with enabling from my hubby).
- Best Points:
- I've spoken of the FP60 Moe body before - it's cute and beautiful and elegant. The posing has improved since I've re-strung it. I have removed the neck-mech, to allow for other heads to fit it.
The Volks head sits quite well on the body, and looks very cute!
- Worst Points:
- The body still doesn't like to sit up well...
The head is not a bang-on match to the body - it's a more yellowish peach than the body's pinkish peach. However, a small amount of pinkish blushing to the head will correct this, so it's no big deal.
Over the past couple days, there have been problems with some forum functions, including Searching and Posting. We're aware of the problems, they are being looked into, and hopefully things will be resolved soon.Dismiss Notice
- Volks and Fairyland
- Head Sculpt:
- Volks Kujo
- Feeple60 Moe girl
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!