- Face-up artist(s):
- St. James
- Tattoo artist(s):
- Englemech Aesthetics
- Date of acquisition:
- December 3, 2006 (French resin version) August 5, 2007 (polyurethane resin version)
- Both purchased through Dollfair.
- Reason for choice:
- Another doll bought for another character and repurposed.
- Best Points:
- Both face sculpts are exquisite. The body is beautifully stylized but has a lot of interesting realistic detail.
- Worst Points:
- Feet don't fit any good shoes, so I swapped them for a pair of Soom Super Gem high heel feet. The metal bar and s-hook arrangement for attaching the head is a bitch to dismantle so I rarely swap her heads.
- Head Sculpt:
- Roda/Dreaming Roda
- 58cm (old type)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!