- Face-up artist(s):
- Fairyland Default
- Date of acquisition:
- 28/02/2018 (Cast in 2015)
- Bought through DOA Marketplace from [Silentia_Restless]. She's only my third second-hand doll and first doll purchased from the DOA Marketplace :D
- Reason for choice:
- I was looking for another Fairyland girl to add to my collection. I wanted a mature, serious but still slightly cheerful sculpt for a character who loves to wear Fairy Kei but doesn't seem like the type that would. When I saw Vampire Lacrima for sale I knew she was perfect for Pandora. I was never overly fond of the human Lacrima sculpt but the Vampire head gives off a completely different vibe.
- Best Points:
- As with most of my dolls I just love her face. Particularly the way the fangs have been sculpted on her lips. She also poses very well.
- Worst Points:
- As with my other F60 girl she can't sit without leaning back, but other than that; nothing!
Pandora Aleksandra Whitechapel
- Head Sculpt:
- Vampire Lacrima
- Feeple60 Moe
- Oscar Doll Eyes Winter Violet 14mm (Sometimes: Pink + Blue Glitter Eyes 16mm)
- Licht 86 blue - powder 8-9", ForMyDoll Premium Fiber Khaki Brown - Blond 8-9"
- Favourite colours:
- Lavender and Antique Brown.
- Fashion style(s):
- Fairy Kei, Casual Lolita.
- Key fashion accessory:
- When dressed in Fairy Kei she always wears her loveheart necklace.
- Name story:
- I've always wanted to call one of my dolls Pandora, her character has actually changed more times than I can remember to fit into one of my many doll stories. I'm finally happy with her character and feel like her name fits her personality at long last. Her last name comes from the district in the East End of London, no particular reason other than I'm fond of the Jack the Ripper tales. Her middle name was added after I ordered her as she came from literally the other side of the world from Russia so I wanted to have a little reminder of her previous home.
- Character age:
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is not available for offsite roleplay.
Doll Universe Name/Story: Fashion, Love and the Sea
Name: Pandora Aleksandra Whitechapel
Personality: Mature, level headed, eccentric, intelligent, a bit sadistic.
Fears: Flying in planes.
Family: Mother, Father.
Hobbies: Reading, snorkeling, studying, buying too many cute clothes.
Fashion Style: Fairy Kei, Casual Lolita
- ‘I’m probably the last person that should be dressing like this.’
- ‘I could dissect you if you’d like.’
Pandora is an eccentric and highly intelligent young girl who is currently studying a Bachelor of Biomedical Science. She is fascinated by the subject; particularly when it comes to dissecting things and wishes to become a coroner in the future. Her stoic and occasionally sadistic personality reveals nothing about her undying love for Fairy Kei fashion and all things adorable.
When she isn’t studying Pandora is always dressing in Fairy Kei clothing and going on shopping sprees for all things pastel and frilly. She tries desperately to keep this side of herself a secret from her fellow students and has been known to literally run away and out of stores to avoid people she knows while dressed in Fairy Kei. She feels her level headed and by-the-book personality means she shouldn’t really be dressing in such cutesy clothing as it is the complete opposite of her personality. During classes and usual day-to-day activities Pandora tends to wear Casual Lolita clothing which she has discovered is viewed by others as elegant and that it 'suits her personality'.
She quite literally runs into Valarie on her way back from a shopping spree while trying to escape being seen by her classmates. Pandora assumes her chance encounter will simply be a memory she soon forgets, but instead somehow finds herself always running into Valarie, thankfully not always in the literal sense. After rather enjoying their brief conversations with one another the two eventually decide to exchange mobile numbers and become texting buddies. Valarie sometimes accidently texts her during class and Pandora always gets a smile on her face when she reads them. This has resulted in Pandora's classmates mistakenly believing she has recently got a boyfriend and they like to playfully tease her about it. After texting becomes too troublesome and time consuming the pair actually start hanging out together when Pandora isn’t busy with her course work.
They tend to spend a lot of time on Valarie’s boat which Pandora absolutely loves as one of her favourite past times is snorkeling. She eventually confides to Valarie her worries and discomfort about her personality not matching her Fairy Kei wardrobe. She is shocked when Valarie just laughs and says ‘who cares what your personality is like compared to your clothes. If you like it, then wear it!’
It was in that moment Pandora felt like a bright, vibrant new light had burst into her life. After this Pandora finds herself quite enamored with Valarie and slowly develops a crush on her as they spend more time together. She finds her brash and jovial attitude quite charming and her blasé attitude towards people’s opinions refreshing. She is actually a bit embarrassed about her feelings initially, but eventually comes to accept them and is trying to build up the courage to confess to Valarie.
- She has very prominent eye teeth which has resulted in her classmates calling her a vampire. Pandora takes it in her stride and occasionally even plays along with their antics.
- She has a bad habit of asking/threatening to dissect people, particularly if she’s annoyed.
- She shares her middle name with her great grandmother, who was of Russian decent.
- She always wears different coloured wigs while dressed in her Fairy Kei outfits.
- Her natural hair colour is varying shades of brown and blonde.
- She has a very dry and sometimes quite dark sense of humour.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!