View attachment 29581 View attachment 12955
- Face-up artist(s):
- TJKardynal - Jan 2020
- Date of acquisition:
- Head - Jan 18, 2019. Body - Feb 2019
- Head - bought on Luts website. Body - found on Y!J, and bought through Noppin.com.
- Reason for choice:
- I have long loved the Landy sculpt, and took the opportunity to order a head in Luts' winter 2018-19 event. I like the somewhat mischievous expressionist has.
Peregrin was a Luts Delf Nanuri 2006 boy, whom I absolutely adored for many years. However, he began to look too "cartoony" in his Nanuri shell, so I finally let him go.
Then, I shelled him as a Volks Cristal, but after a couple of years, he still didn't feel right - maybe a little too sad?
I'm still getting used to the Landy sculpt. I hope it'll stick... But, heh... I have other possible ideas for the character too... oh woe
- Best Points:
- Gorgeous head! I really don't know why not more people own this beautiful sculpt. TJ actually colour matched the much lighter luts resin to the more mellow Volks NS.
Lovely, well-designed SDGr boy body. It came with the full Volks treatment, sanding, coating, and precise sueding (pliver). The forearms have the extra muscle definition, and it makes him look more athletic.
- Worst Points:
- Could also wish for somewhat better motion range for the head on top of the neck. I may consider some slight modification to the neck opening for it.
- Head Sculpt:
- SSDF Landy
- Volks SDGr boy - Okita Souji