Rinko is a DDH-02 (Aoi 2nd Version default) head on a DD II (Large Bust), purchased second hand from the Dollfie Dream forums and a Facebook group. She is our third1/3 size doll and our third vinyl. My husband helped me pay for a large portion of her, so she's technically a gift from him.
- Face-up artist(s):
- Volks Company (Aoi 2nd Version Standard)
- Date of acquisition:
- Body; April 06 ,2013 / Head; April 13, 2016
- Ordered 2nd Hand from Dollfie Dreams Forum and Facebook group
- Reason for choice:
- Waited for a good deal on something I could settle with. I think I made out very well and I'm very happy with her!
- Best Points:
- I adore the Aoi 2nd Version default faceup. I adore more stern looking anime characters, and this faceup does not disappoint. Her body is very well maintained despite me being the third or fourth owner.
- Worst Points:
- I'm not sure how I feel about the L bust. It fits weird under most clothing I pick out for her, I may change it to a M bust if I can't figure out what I'm doing. Stains very easily (vinyl obviously).
- Head Sculpt:
- DDH-02 / Aoi 2nd Version
- Volks DD II (M Bust)
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!