Sariel is my OC from my groups pen and paper game "Followers of the Ten". She is one of the 100 angels that populate the universe of FotT. She is the current commander of Raiju, one of the floatillas of the Human Union. Her crew consists of Apel the Vampire Rogue, Saffron the Necromancer, Suzan the Mutant thief and Andy the engineer. They are currently on their way to Mars, along with the remains of mankind and angels, after the fall of earth at the hands of demons. (yes we played all of this, our DM is evil)
- Face-up artist(s):
- Memole's Dollroom
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Date of acquisition:
- I am the second owner of the body. Second owner of the head
- Reason for choice:
- I chose the head because I thought it looked very cute on another character, but it didn't work. I am testing it out on this character now. As for the body, I like the sculpt very much and the joints/posing are half-decent.
- Best Points:
- The hands are amazing, the sculpting is superb, the elbow and knee joints are fluid and easy to handle
- Worst Points:
- The body's pose ability is above average for SD, but I wish it had mobility joints on the legs.
Sariel used to be a human girl back in 19th century London, but lost her life and ascended to Angel status, after the tragic events that followed her relationship to a demon named Alistair
- Head Sculpt:
- Feeple60 Nanuri
- SoulDoll Zenith Double Body
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!