- Face-up artist(s):
- Body blushing artist(s):
- Myself (manicure)
- Date of acquisition:
- Head: 21/07/2016 Body: 27/11/2017
- Head: DDE
- Reason for choice:
- A surprise event head that I hadn't even added to my order! I decided to keep him to practice face ups on, but during that process I ended up developing a character for him. Face-up completed, I knew right away I wanted to make him a full doll.
- Best Points:
- His body is absolutely adorable! He's my first MiniFee and I can't get over how cute it is and how well it poses. I just love everything about him. He's also my first full doll whose face up I actually did myself so I'm quite attached to him.
- Worst Points:
- His hips like to kick out to the side, like a lot of A-Line MiniFee's. It's okay though, Starr's got a bit of a sassy attitude and this really just sort of adds to it. Ha ha~
40–49cm Dolls Doll Profiles created by Magical Rin, Jan 25, 2018
- Head Sculpt:
- MF A 2016 Event Head
- MiniFee Boy Active Line
- Name story:
- I wanted him to have a name relating space and decided on Starr with an extra 'r' just to make it a bit different.
- Character age:
- Character gender:
- Offsite roleplay:
- This doll's character is not available for offsite roleplay.
Doll Universe Name/Story: Cosmik Starr’s Among Other Things
Assumed Name: Starr
Personality: Eccentric to a fault, energetic, outgoing to the point it worries people, a bit girly and proud of it!
Fashion Style: Decora.
He’s known as that strange kid that is obsessed with aliens. He believes he’s seen their spaceships and is hell-bent on trying to meet them despite what the rest of the towns people say.
It shouldn’t really come as a surprise the day he finally meets that quiet, androgynous kid in town. They’re both considered the strangest people in town after all, how could they not meet at some point?
Except… Why now? Why here?
The twilight zone has fallen upon the town and as if in a trance they both found themselves wondering to this old, abandoned farm because they ‘heard a strange whirring sound’.
In an almost dreamlike sequence they exchange casual banter; like how everyone in town thinks they’re both incredibly strange. How could they not. An overbearing kid obsessed with UFOs and an eccentric person as beautiful as they are masculine, it was only natural they'd stand out.
They question why they were drawn to this strange place; he believes it’s the work of aliens. Though the older student seems sceptical.
'I believe!' he proclaims.
‘I want to believe...’ the older wistfully sighs.
What they both don’t expect is the beam of light that suddenly shines down upon them and slowly draws them up into the air…
~ ~ ~
Alien’s do exist! He knew it!
Though the two are initially rather terrified it is soon replaced with sheer awe and fascination.
The strangely colourful and oddly rather friendly aliens soon reveal they’ve been abducting people. The aliens hoped the humans they picked up wouldn’t be afraid or hostile, so they could take them back to their planet. They want to prove to their planet that Earth-People are friendly and surely wouldn’t attack them if they were to visit.
The aliens reveal they’ve been relatively unsuccessful as most humans either promptly pass out upon seeing them or try to attack them in fear. The small team of aliens don’t have much time left to prove to their planet humans are not all bad. Their leaders believed them to be foolish in the first place and their endless failures are not being received well.
Suitably shocked the two young students aren’t initially too keen on the idea of zipping through the galaxy to some strange planet, in a galaxy far, far away, as it were. The aliens explain that the reason they abducted the two of them was because they were different; misfits in a stereotypical world.
They didn’t belong in some isolated town. They belonged to something greater. Something far off in the cosmos and amongst the stars.
With a hesitant glance at one another the two make what will end up being a life changing decision; they’ll go to the alien’s planet. The aliens are all thrilled and there is a lot of cheering until the boys are told to create a new name for themselves; an alias if you will.
‘I’ll be Starr!' he easily announces.
On Earth it would have been a strange name; but it was a name he had always longed to be called by.
~ ~ ~
Their time on the alien planet is oddly pleasant; fun even. Making strange new friends and learning quirky new things. All continues to go well until one day the planet falls under attack by a neighbouring war-torn moon.
Not wanting their human friends to be injured or involved in the war the aliens attempt to quickly whisk them back to Earth. However, their ship comes under attack just as they reach Earth’s gravitational pull and the pair are shot out of the ship in an emergency landing.
Crash landing on Earth the two companions wake up with a problem; they have no idea who they are or where they came from.
They remember their special new names. Oh yes, they were Starr and Cosmik. But where exactly did they come from?
Very confused and seemingly unaccustomed to Earth they wander around trying to pick up the pieces of their forgotten past. They are drawn to things from their days in that small farming town; small cafes and sweet old fashioned houses. Yet they find things reminiscent of a very different, extra-terrestrial experience as well; bright and bold in-your-face fashion like Decora and futuristic devices that for some reason seem really outdated to them.
What the pair don’t know is it’s been 15 years since they were reported missing and for some reason they haven’t aged a day…
- His strange facial appearance or ‘make up’ is due to the time he spent on the alien planet. Despite appearing to be make up Cosmik discovers with a start that it won’t actually come off their face which Starr finds kind of cool and can't help but add ‘Wow! That’s awesome! Maybe we are aliens!’.
- Both he and Cosmik actually don’t know what each other’s real names are. They never introduced themselves properly.
- Though he tends to act childish and seems a bit ditzy Starr is actually highly intelligent.
- He has an allegedly one-sided crush on Cosmik and constantly makes sure to protect Cosmik from potential romantic advances. Not that the older teen is even aware they are being flirted with most of the time. He has no clue Cosmik might actually return his feelings.
- His favourite animal is the Dodo.
- The UFO he and Cosmik saw before being abducted looked similar to this. (Fun Fact: My mother and I have also seen something like this many years ago.)
Loptr, taltosgirl, Urushi-kitty and 15 others like this.
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!