Yuuko is basically just the Standard Character Model MDD Rena by Volks with a different wig and different eyes. I'm constantly swapping out her wig and trying to find the right eyes for her. She was not exactly what I wished for, she's my first Dollfie Dream though so I'm not surprised. I had only MSD sized resins up until her so I thought it would be best to go with MDD because of the similar sizes. She feels too young to me, but I do love her. So right now the hubs and I are trying to find THE LOOK for her. We're getting closer each time we change her up!
- Face-up artist(s):
- Volks Company (Rena Standard)
- Date of acquisition:
- Nov 27, 2012
- Ordered right from Volks.
- Reason for choice:
- Honestly, she was an impulse. My husband got her for me as an early Christmas gift after seeing me pine after Dollfie Dreams for a while. For some reason I decided on Standard Model Rena, thinking MDD would be cheaper. We've gotten two regular sized DD girls since her that cost less combined, oops.
- Best Points:
- MDD III body is very sturdy, holds poses very well. Fits most MSD clothes! Very sweet default faceup.
- Worst Points:
- MDD bodies have thinner necks so sometimes the DD heads sit a bit loosely around the neck itself, but fit the neck-piece from the skeleton well. And, obviously, vinyl stains easier than resin.
- Head Sculpt:
- DDH-01 / Rena
- MDD III / Rena
To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!