.¤ Feedback for Dandansama ¤.

Apr 28, 2007

1. Hello ^^

If you had any business with me, please leave a feedback!

Thank you very much! :D

2. w00, first one!

Dandansama bought a shirt from me in January, and we had an excellent transaction. Great communication, and prompt payment. I would definitely recommend as a buyer.

Thanks!

3. Dandan purchased a Cheerydoll shirt from me, and the transaction went super smooth! She is honest, friendly and very reliable. I would highly recommend her!^_^

4. Good buyer~ I'm very happy to deal with her. I hope can make friend with her~ *^0^*
      Thanks so much. Any others you want to order, feel free to PM me.

5. I sold a little white cage to Dandansama ^^ Have prompt payment and smooth transaction, she is a nice person to do business with ^^
      Thank you very much!

6. Such a wonderful buyer, keeps her promises, can trust her 100%

Thank you for being a wonderful buyer!

7. My both dolls face-ups were done by her :3

They ended up completely awesome, and I received pictures of her work and their heads very fast <3

I definitely recommend her <3

8. Dandansama purchased an item from me & the transaction was very pleasant with prompt payment & friendly communication. I can highly recommend entering into a transaction with Dandansama & having a positive experience. Thank You Dandansama!

9. Dandansama bought a 60cm body from me. She replies quickly and is very friendly ^_^

10. wonderful buyer!! Quick payment and very friendly! Would gladly do business with again ^_^

11. I sold some outfits to Dandansama.
      She is a lovely person to deal with <3
      We had very smooth and fast transaction.
      Thanks a lot ^^!

12. Fast payment, thanks! :3

13. Dandansama bought a shirt from me. Transacition and communication both went very smoothly! A recommended buyer! ^^

14. Fast payment, really nice person to deal with!

15. Buyer was super friendly and was very prompt with correspondence! Fast payment! Such a pleasure to help her get what she wanted!
      Thanks again!:)

16. We had a wonderful transaction with Dandansama. Quick payment, great communication and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!

17. I sold an Elfdoll K special head to her. Wonderful transaction. She is a great buyer that I highly recommend. She pays quickly and lets you know when the time arrives. It has been a pleasure to do business with you. Thanks for a wonderful transaction!! :D

18. Good buyer~
      I'm so glad to deal with you.
      So sorry to keep you wait for such a long time...I made a big mistake... sorry!!!! TAT

19. Dandan made the face up of my Bory, she did it quick and wonderfully and got all my requests right :3 definitely would recommend her!

20. Dandansama purchased a peroth head from me and was amazingly fast with payment and very friendly; wonderful to do business with. Thank you very much :)!