1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

·--New Doll (60CM)

Aug 7, 2008

1. Hi ~! I am Tata >u<~~
      &#39745;&#20154;&#24418;'s new doll will sale in DOA~~
      if you have any question ~ please send PM to me ~ ^^

update the pic. of the skin: (Normal Skin/Beautiful White/White)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

http://tataprince.d36.vnet5.cn/en/index.php?gOo=goods_search_list.dwt&gcat=1
      if you have any question , you can send PM to me~
      if your make a doll order to us,should waitting for 1 month,then we will send the doll to you~

Height:61CM
      Circumference of Head:22CM
      Circumference of neck:9.5CM
      Circumference of chest:24.5CM
      Width of shoulders:13CM
      Lenth of "from shoulder to wrist":19CM
      Lenth of "from elbow to wrist":10CM
      Circumference of waist:19.5CM
      Circumference of hips:26CM
      Waist to ankle:36CM
      Circumference of ankle:8CM
      Foot size:7.5CM

price for nude doll: 600USD &#65288;Outfits, shoes,wig and make-up in the image are not included. &#65289;
      include:new body and head
      18mm eyes(Random color)
      &#39745;·&#20154;&#24418;Box for boys with blankets

price for full set doll: 870USD &#65288;Outfits, shoes,wig and make-up in the image are included. &#65289;
      include:new body and head
      18mm eyes(Random color)
      outfits
      shoes
      wig
      make-up
      &#39745;·&#20154;&#24418;Box for boys with blankets

&#39745;·&#20154;&#24418;Box :
      [​IMG]

&#39745;·&#20154;&#24418; DOLL----&#38750;&#22825;&#31145;
      [​IMG]

&#39745;·&#20154;&#24418; DOLL----&#36196;&#33980;&#40659;
      [​IMG]

&#39745;·&#20154;&#24418; DOLL----&#37324;&#22887;•&#32645;&#29305;
      [​IMG]

&#39745;·&#20154;&#24418; DOLL----&#29428;&#29364;
      [​IMG]

&#39745;·&#20154;&#24418; DOLL----&#23428;
      [​IMG]

&#39745;·&#20154;&#24418; DOLL----&#21271;&#28319;&#29572;&#26122;
      [​IMG]

2. The dolls are beautiful! How much are they? I love the one in the last picture!

3. Will those amazing outfits be available separately? Or will they be full set dolls? The boys are lovely! And are they limited? :O I need one.

4. WOW!!! These boys are gorgeous!

When do they go on sale?

5. I don't see the dolls for sale on the english site, and on the chinese site they appear to be sold out.
      Are they for sale?

Geri

6. I just got a PM from TaTa, here are the measurements for the dolls,

>///< thanks for PM dear ~
      the &#39745;&#20154;&#24418; company do not let me know the price ,yet~~
      Height:61CM
      Circumference of Head:22CM
      Circumference of neck:9.5CM
      Circumference of chest:24.5CM
      Width of shoulders:13CM
      Lenth of "from shoulder to wrist":19CM
      Lenth of "from elbow to wrist":10CM
      Circumference of waist:19.5CM
      Circumference of hips:26CM
      Waist to ankle:36CM
      Circumference of ankle:8CM
      Foot size:7.5CM
      when the company let me know, i will update the thread as quickly as possible~

yours
      TATA

7. Any body shots so far?

8. to:Dollydream
      thanks for introduction~~>////<~~

everyone ~thanks for the post~
      as the &#39745;&#20154;&#24418; company do not give the price to me yet~
      so ,i can not update the price in DOA and Web~
      i will update the news as quickly as possible~~

by TATA

9. LOVE the 5th boy. :fangirl:

Those strawberry blond wigs are AWESOME btw, I hope they will be offered in the future. I'm subscribing to this thread for when more info is posted! ^^

One question tho! ^^ Is the 1st and 5th boy the same mold, just different ears? Cause I am loving them both. Just stunning!

10. Based on the post on their Taiwanese Blog the regular price is about $720 USD (They are offering a special event pricing of $630 right now).... It is not stated too clearly, I am not sure if the price is for full set or doll only.

I hope TATA will get some confirmed price too. I really hope they will offer some of the outfits as well. The box looks very cool.

11. Will head parts be available? :)

12. Elf Boy - "Non-day"
      The second boy (blond in silver clothing) - "Gui"
      the 3rd boy in all black, with black hair - trans lates as "Red dark green &#40659;"
      The red head - "Prison"
      Strawberry blond boy translates as - "In Austria&#8226;Rotter"
      Last boy in the chair translates as - "North ocean unreliable Hao"

well they are interesting names, to say the least..heh

13. Please remember that News threads are no-chat. Please also read other people's posts to the thread - duplicate questions (as well as questions that are answered in the opening post) will be removed.

Please take any squee and discussion about these lovely new releases to the newly created discussion thread in Larger Dolls:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3547821#post3547821

14. thanks for the reply~
      i have make a communication with the &#39745;&#20154;&#24418;
      they have let me know the price ^^
      and now have a special activity~

to:acexkeikai
      yes,the doll is not limited~
      just the price ~~ we have a special activity about the price now~~

15. I noticed there is no ordering the face-up with a nude doll. Is it possible to order the nude doll with a face-up?

16. bod shots for those interested to know:
      according to manufacturer's site, they come in 3 colours: Normal Skin/Beautiful White/White
      [​IMG][​IMG]

17. oh la la,mr.elf is love, does they sale just head only? or body and head?

18. Tata, Can we request a specific skin color when we order? Your order page doesn't have an option to choose a skin color, currently. Please let us know.

19. to:Magical Yuna
      YES~ ^^ you can order a nude doll with face-up~
      i have ask the &#39745;&#20154;&#24418; about the price for face-up~ and they said the price is 90USD ~~

to:Mephistol
      >///< sorry ~ i have give this question to the &#39745;&#20154;&#24418;,but they say ,the head can not buy separately now~~
      if i get news , i will update the web~

to:bunnydots
      you can see the pic. for the skin colour~
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      if you want to order (such as normarl skin) you can write this in order ~ or send PM to let me know~^^

20. for the skin color, what companies do they match?

for example, will CP white match with white or beautiful white? in other words, what companies are the color compatiable with?