1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

(07/06)§Loongsoul Doll§ *Summer Event*

May 19, 2010

1. Dear All,
      This is Loongsoul Doll from China. I am the agent on DOA.
      Loongsoul will release the new 1/3 girl Emily on June 1st.

Event period: 2010/07/06~2010/09/01
      *Order doll, body, head during event, we offer free flat painted( UV cut), and a magic block as gift. (If you don't need flat painted please tell us first^^).
      1. Order one head get free: glasses eyes x 1 pair.
      2. Order one body get free: random shoes x 1 pair.
      3. Order one 1/3 girl get free: high heeled feet x 1 pair + high heeled shoes x1 pair + radom gift(wig/shoes/glasses eyes).
      4. Order one 1/3 boy get free: doll stand x 1(or magnet hands x 1 pair) + high heeled shoes x1 + radom gift(wig/shoes/glasses eyes).

Loongsoul Doll website: http://www.loongsouldoll.com/

Loongsoul Doll discussion thread http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?336502-Loongsoul-Doll-1-3-doll-discussion
      Old thread of Loongsoul http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...tival-Event!-NEW-doll-Yefei-amp-Yesha-UPDATED!

post #1 event, skin info, hands info, price, emily Type A
      post #2 emily Type B
      post #3 1/3 girl body, bust comparison pic, skin comparison pic

Changing:
      Loongsoul new skin tones:Normal yellow (Similar as Volks normal), Normal pink, White(Similar as Volks white). Comparison pic on post #3
      All 1/3 boy doll comes with magnet hands, all 1/3 girl comes with hock hands.

Make up: type A, Bust: C
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3 Skin type:
      Normal yellow (Similar as Volks normal)
      Normal pink
      White(Similar as Volks white)

Nude doll: $415 (Default bust Type B1)
      Include:
      Acrylic eyes x 1 pair (random)
      mask x 1
      box x 1
      Certificate card x 1
      ID tag x 1

Head: $100
      mask x 1
      certificate x 1
      ID tag x 1

Body: $352
      box x 1

Bust option:
      B1:23cm(Default bust)
      B2:23cm, C:23.5cm, E: 24.5cm
      *Switch default bust B1 to other bust, add $10
      *Purchase extra bust part, add $75
      *Purchase bust part only, $80

Option:
      Face-up:(type A or B) $63
      High heel part: $21
      High-heeled shoes: $21
      High heel part + High-heeled shoes: $36

Measurement
      Height: 58cm
      Head: 22cm
      Eye: 16mm
      Circumference of neck: 9cm
      Width of shoulders: 11cm
      Circumference of chest: 23cm (Default bust Type B1)
      Circumference of waist: 16.2cm
      Circumference of hips: 24cm
      Length of arm: 23cm
      Shoulder to wrist: 18.5cm
      Length of leg: 30cm
      Foot: 7.3cm

Payment:
      Paypal only

Working period:
      It takes 30~50 working days to prepare.

Shipping:
      EMS (It usually takes 3~7 business days) & airmail (2 weeks ~ 1 month)
      Shipping cost depends on different location.

Contact info:
      PM or [email protected]

International Buyers - Please Note:Import duties, taxes & charges are not included in the item price nor shipping & handling (S&H) charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.

2. Make up: type B, Bust: C
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Body (Default bust B1)
      [​IMG]

Bust comparison pics
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Skin comparision pics
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. wait for update..............................................................

5. wait for update................................

6. wait for update.....................................

7. wait for update.............................

8. wait for update................0.............

9. wait for update................0...0..........

10. wait for update........................................................

11. Would love to see full body shots!!:)

12. I hope it is ok for me to post in this thread (if not, my apologies and please do delete!) . . . but if you are curious you can see the 58cm girl WIP, including full body shots, on the artist blog here.

I get the feeling that this is a "teaser" and that we'll have to wait for more info, but if not I would love to ask which bust size is shown in the pics, and also what her approximate release date is! ^^

13. bump for update~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14. If event period is over, can the high heeled feet still be purchased? Or will they discontinue after event period?

15. any other skintone,like tan?

16. ClockworkAngel, after event period, they still be sold:
      High heel part: $21
      High-heeled shoes: $21
      High heel part + High-heeled shoes: $36

honey_dee, we have 3 skin tones, normal yellow, normal pink, white.
      The example pics will be posted later~

17. Does the skin tone availability vary by dealer, or are only certain skin tones allowed for this event? I ask because Emily is listed at the USA dealer as available in all of Loongsoul's skin tones (including tan and snow white), so I was wondering.

Also, may I ask if there will be any pics of the different bust sizes, please? ^^

18. LS have changed their skin tone, what I posted are the new skin tones, and I will post the example pic later^^

19. update~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20. I just wanted to ask, what size of eyes and wig do this sweetie use?