1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Preorder 2021 Mini Machina Order

Jun 15, 2021

1. blip.jpg
      Untitled-1.jpg

Happy Pre Order my darlings!

We have two colors possible, one is soft violet and one is lemon frosting! These are approximations of the colors since I don’t have samples, so there may be differences in the final product(and screen calibration being what it is).

These ladies are $350 each(I’m sorry but production costs have gone up ).

They come blank but you can add a face-up or an extra head.
      They’ll all have the new hands as well!

All three heads are available in this pre-order!!!
      Delta and Blip will come with cat ears, but Eta does not.
      If I get enough interest I'll order helmets as well. <3

THIS IS THE LAST PRE-ORDER FOR THIS BODY. I will be updating and redoing her now that I’ve got better tools at my disposal and so I don’t have to constantly lament my mistakes.

The original heads will still be available in the future, but not this particular body.

You can buy here at my etsy
      or if you need layaway, just email me at [email protected]

2. If we could talk you into making the helmet, how much would it cost?

3. What size is she? I can't seem to find her measurements.

4. Wait it says sold out? I never even got to put in an order.

5. on her website it says she is 29cm tall.

Order Mini-Machina Delta! »

6. It would be probably be $60 the same as a head. Also it fits Blip but it kind of swallows her head!

I added more stock to the etsy! Sorry about that, I forgot it defaults to 1.

7. Looks like I will be buying another robot doll. I want a delta with helmet. Please?!?

Do the kitty ears stick to the helmet?

8. I'm not sure if the magnets are strong enough for that on their own, but you could put extra magnets on her head and it might work?

9. I'm extended the Pre-Order through July to make sure everyone gets a chance at the classic body before it's gone!
      Helmets have also been added! You can buy them separate as well. <3