1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Who Fits What

Sep 15, 2005

1. Mkay! Seeing as people are always asking who fits what in MSD-land, I've decided to create one final post about that! (If my info is incorrect, please tell me, and I'll edit the post!)

edit: I've re-done this using dodgerscrubs' idea. (Thank you!) If I've left any brands out, please tell me - there are so many, it gets tough to keep track of them all! :cry: (Listed in alphabetical order by company, to make my life easier.)
      Also, a note on clothes: I'm going to list non-BJD companies that do fit, and other BJD comapnies that don't. (ie: Dream of Doll jeans don't fit Volks' Mini Super Dollfie) Stuff that doesn't fit will have an "x" after it.

Also, I've taken out the info on the slim dolls, like Unoa/Narin/SDC/Serendipity because I don't know much about them at all! Sorry.

AngelReigon Little Fair/BlueFairy Tiny Fairy
      -wigs: size 7/8 (all "normal" mini companies except Dream of Doll)

-clothes:
      -Teen Trends
      -Hopscotch Hill
      -Friends 2B Made (shorts/t-shirts/skirts only?)
      -(loose) Ken shirts
      -??? x
      -shoes:
      -all standard-sized MSD shoes
      -Tallina's size ???

Cerberus Project Kid Delf
      -wigs: size 7/8

-clothes:
      -Teen Trends
      -Hopscotch Hill
      -Friends 2B Made (shorts/t-shirts/skirts only?)
      -Big Bratz Babies (! skirts only)
      -(loose) Ken shirts

-shoes:
      -regular MSD-sized shoes

Custom House Jr. Ai
      -wigs: 6/7 or 7/8 (varies by company: trial & error)

-clothes:
      -Helen Kish

-shoes:
      -???

Dream of Doll
      -wigs: 7/8 or 6/7 (! varies by company: I know that Acquire 6/7 wigs don't fit, others?)

-clothes:
      -Teen Trends (bottoms only fit girls?)
      -Hopscotch Hill
      -Friends 2B Made
      -Les Cheries
      -(loose) Ken shirts

-shoes:
      -all "normal" MSD shoes

SoulDoll Soul Kids
      -wigs: ???

-clothes:
      -???

-shoes:
      -any MSD shoes (?)

Volks Mini Super Dollfie
      -wigs: size 7/8

-clothes:
      -Hopscotch Hill
      -(loose) Ken shirts
      -Teen Trends x
      -Friends 2B Made (?)
      -eLuts.com x
      -Dream of Doll x
      ---
      *a general note on Friends 2B Made: this stuff is short/tight on all "normal" MSD-sized dolls! (like, jailbait.)

**as you can see, I have no info on CustomHouse Little Jr./SoulDoll Soul Kids, so anything you have on these would be great!

2. So are teen trends sold i.e wherever barbie dolls are sold?
      I've been looking around and I haven't seen any T^T
      since I've been banned of buying any doll clothes online (gotta hate parents)
      I'm looking for options.
      Please don't tell me you have to order Teen Trend online T^T
      OTL

3. Wall*Mart, Toys R Us, whatever - they should have 'em. I know my local Toys R Us only has the dolls, but no outfits available seperatly - yet. I'm guessing they will soonish, though.

4. wow. that's fantastic~ i'd really like to see what teen trend has to offer! assuming it's sold here in my country.. :? thanks for the information! it's mad useful~

5. Friends 2B made skirts just barely fit AR LFs, but are very very short. ^^* Miniskirts, if you will.

6. Sometimes very fitting items for DoD will not fit Volks MSD at all (trousers, etc.). And occasionally I've found Kid Delf trousers/jeans to be almost too tight on MSDs (they barely button).

MSDs can wear Tonner Matt clothing, some may be a little too big (e.g. the coats). Only the slimmer dolls like Narin will fit into Tonner Tyler clothing, though.

7. I have a local Target that has some Teen Trends stuff... I would bemore than happy to pick some outfits up for people who cant find em... Not sure how much they cost there, but it would be that, shipping, and 4% paypal fee. So if anyone wants - PMme.

8. As for F2BM stuff I think only the baggier pants/shorts will fit. Anything that looks fitted will probably only fit Unoa/etc.

I've given up buying pants from there *_*

9. I think adding onto that maybe a list of shoes from alternate companies that fit and what sizes to get? Like I ordered some really cute little sneakers for my boy from Tallina's ( these sneakers ) and then some little boots for a good bit cheaper than ordering from overseas.

S413 (sneakers) were size 6 and fit my DoD long legged boy well with a little bit of toe-poking, I was the only one who really noticed it. Going up to size 5 might eleminate that.

S516 (boots) size 5, and fit perfectly.

This might especially be useful since it seems the Tallina's (Antinas?) website has gone through a lot of changes and no longer lists what the sizes actually mean in terms of inches.

10. Even thought their heads are larger, so far I haven't had problems with a wig not fitting. Some need a bit of tugging/stretching, but msot wigs will fit, especially elasticized ones. I haven't tried DOD wigs yet, but I've seen an AR Dana wearing one.

11. I have a couple of Teen Trends outfits, and have found that the pants tend to be a little too tight even for DoDs, or at least the boys - it's difficult to even get them to close. They'll fit onto AR LF bodies, though they're pretty much skintight at the top. (Luckily, this is a good look for my Cien. :oops: ) Everything else fits both of 'em pretty well except, of course, for the shoes.

12. Those shoes fit!? Aww I'll have to order some! Some of those are pretty cute and best of all they're cheap!! (In comparison to most shoes at least...)

13. I know that DOD's can at least wear the 6/7 Unoa wigs that Ajumapama carries. ^_^ I also have a skirt by DOD that has two snaps on it, one further away from the other so it can fit the slimmer dolls (DoD's, etc...) and the thickery ones (AR LF and possibly MSD?).

14. Let's see...this is what I've found out...

MSD Asha can wear some Friends2BMade clothes, but they're a little snug on her. She wears her OWN SIZE shoes, which I've bought through a seller on ebay. Her feet a little larger than most MSDs I guess. I haven't tried Teen Trends clothes on her yet. I have a feeling they'll be too small...

KaedeCute can wear F2BM clothes beautifully - almost a little too big - she'll be inheriting all the pants that my other minis can't wear. Still have to try these all on her. She can wear some Tonner tops and sweaters made for 16 fashion dolls in general will fit - stretchiness is always a good thing. I even got a Gene dress on her, although one snap wouldn't meet in the back.

Narae can wear Teen Trends, except the pants, which are skin tight - again, my Kaede will inherit these. She can also wear most of the F2BM tops, some of which are really cute. Most of the F2BM skirts fit, but some are a little large or a little small - seems to be little QC in terms of their sizing... Tonner tops fits - especially stretchy sweaters, etc. Matt clothes fit! (Fit Narin too!)

Shoes for Narae - so far Teen Trends fit. I'm ordering some MSD shoes for her, and will report back on those. EDIT: AlumaPama MSD shoes are too large, unfortunately. But it looks like Luts Kids shoes fit pretty well. I've measured their feet and this is what I came up with:

Kaede 2 1/8 inches (Luts MSD shoes fit her)
      Narae 2 1/4 inches (Teen Trends, and perhaps Luts MSD shoes fit her - will check this)
      Asha 2 3/8 inches (Only her own sized shoes fit, so far) These sandals, from Audrey's, in 66mm, fit Asha, with just the tip of her toe beyond - SO cute! :>) http://www.audreysdolls.com/item.cf...D=7&fieldnames=Kemper&subcatID=22&catalogID=2 I have a pic, if anyone needs it.

Someone told me that Unoa's foot measures 2 inches, so I don't think my Narae will be able to wear Unoa shoes. If someone knows differently, please let me know. EDIT: I've just ordered a pair of Unoa shoes from Luts - we'll see if they fit her. If not, they'll probably fit Kaede. ACK! Shoes make me crazy!

EDIT: Forgot wigs! Here's what I've found:

Asha and Kaede both wear 7/8 comfortably
      Narae is a 6/7 (DollLeeke size, 6-6.5, Leekeworld wigs fit her perfectlyl)
      Narin, I've been told, is a 7 (8 is too large, 6 is too small) - I'll be trying wigs today and will report back.

All for now! :daisy

15. I have the little pink plaid one--I love it :daisy They are really short, but oh so cute. Some of the pants don't fit because there isn't enough room in the crotch to pull them up to the waist, and the bjd hips are too wide (at least that's my experience with my LF). They could probably be altered though. Hikaru started with a bunch of Friends 2B Made stuff (he's such a girly boy), since I could afford them.

16. what about the custom house little junior, aren't they msd sized too?

17. I've gotten Sonya (Kurenai SDC) two of the MSD DOD wigs, and they fit ok. They are a bit big, (I think DOD heads are a little taller/egg shaped) They stay on ok, but need a rubberband since they're not elasticized if you're doing anything more than posing. The hair is very styled on one and wants to curl around her chin and make her look werewolfy. Might need to trim it. The spikey wig I love though.

I haven't tried anything else store bought on her. There's Teen Trends at my target (hiding with the huge 18" dolls, not near the bratz/barbie stuff) for 12.99. Not her style, but an FYI to others.

Good to know about the Tonner/Gene, Steph. Thanks!

18. Not quite but they need to be added in too as they are minis. :daisy *hearts Mars and Jupiter* They are a little smaller then regular MSD (not quite a mini but not a tiny either they fall inbetween and I like to think of them as minis) and I think finding clothes might be a bit of a problem for them so knowing what fits will help.

19. CH says they share shoes with the regular Junior Ai (probably regular MSD sizes more or less) and wigs with the Petite Ai, so I'm assuming 7 or 6/7.
      Sure hope so, as I own DoD, SDC girl, and Cutie Delf, who all take the smaller sized wig, so I have too many.
      And Zephyros (ver. Hakkun) is on his way to me.

Oh, Poshdoll MSD wigs are Wonderful. They have an elastic rim on the headcap & fit just about all the MSD's, including my small-head crew.

Ann in CT

20. I got Noes his first Teen Trends outfit today. Specifically, I got him the Weekend Wear Courtney set with the two shirts and pants. :3

The first shirt -- A pink sweater: Fits pretty well! The arms are long enough, but it's almost too short on the waist. :x

The second shirt -- A blue and orange-striped collared T: Fits *perfect*. It's fairly tight, but not short in either the arms OR waist. The pocket actually works and the little buttons are adorable. It's my second favorite shirt for Noes now (the first being a Matt O'neil shirt). :3

The pants -- They fit, but they are skiiin tight. When he sits, it shows his ankle ball-joints, which is fine with me, but that may be considered too short for some.

n n If you have a Kid Delf, I highly suggest you go buy this set -- it fits super well considering it's only 12 bucks.

As for Matt O'neil -- I'm lucky enough to have a store in walking distance from my home that sells these sets, and I must say: LOVE. LOVELOVE<3

The outfits are *incredibly* gay, so if you're looking for cool boy things...look elsewhere. >>;; Anyway, the shirt and the pants that came in the set I purchased fit awesomely. No, seriously, it's fantastic. They're LINED and the set was 15 dollars altogether...Looove.

Can you tell I like Matt's things? XD Alright, I've rambled enough. But hopefully Kid Delf owners will benefit! :D!