1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Infiniti Doll Feedback (ALL)

Oct 3, 2009

1. Infiniti Doll Feedback

Write about your experience with this company and their products!

Please consider answering the following questions about your experience. If there is additional information that you would like to add, please feel free!

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

2. * What did you order?
      SID Alex
      * When did you order?
      On September 9, 2009
      Directly from the company.
      They are very nice :) I sent inquiry through their website and they replied me by email. They did everything I asked them, also they tried to help me with their best. Customer service is very great! I'm really appreciated! :aheartbea
      I paid by PayPal directly through their website :3
      Roughly about a month ^^ They work so fast!
      Yes it is XD Note that I purchased Alex during promotion period. In the future I wouldn't mind to purchase their dolls again with full price if I like them!
      Yes~! :D The doll is very neat and perfect~!
      Absolutely~
      If I fall in love with their sculp, I will ^^v
      Yes if the quality is good and seller is reliable~

3. Should have posted this two weeks ago - sorry for the delay!

* What did you order?

I ordered two dolls:

UID Arin (tiny 26cm girl)
      and
      SID Alex (big 65cm boy)

Arin was priced regular price of $250USD, and Alex was on promotion for $510USD (reg price $600).

* When did you order?

August 25, 2009

Directly from the company.

Excellent! I usually got an answer within a couple of days.

One important plus: The person answering my questions did so quite well, in English. They were very clear, and their grammar and vocabulary were very good.

Very easy - directly through PayPal.

My dolls were ready to ship EXACTLY within the 30 day mark.

The company states that it takes them 30-45 days to ship out an order.

Excellent quality, and beautiful dolls! Well sculpted, and very attractive aesthetic.

Considering other doll prices out there, I'd compare these with the Luts Senior Delf and Super Senior Delf, as well as Honey Delf (exact same type of resin - colour and quality).

The Luts dolls are a bit cheaper - therefore, I'd like to see these dolls go down in price a bit, to compete with that.

Otherwise, they are worth it.

Yes - with the consideration that I ordered my dolls without faceups, and did my own. Otherwise, the sculpt looked just as presented.

Yes! Again I say both dolls are beautiful!

N/A

Yes! Especially if they order more price promotions! Or, if they lower their prices a bit.

Definitely, if the seller has taken good care of the dolls, and offers a reasonable price (and I have money for dollies :) ).

The company was nice enough to include a wig for Arin, as well as a very cute little summer outfit for her.

The dolls both came with good quality acrylic eyes.

And, Alex came with a couple of pieces of insignia from the naval costume that he is pictured with on the site.

4. * What did you order? SID Alex with uniform (I begged)

* When did you order? 13Sep09, then added the uniform a couple days later.

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from Infiniti Doll.

* How was the communication? Very good! Always an email whenever there was an update in status, or payment received.

* How easy was it to pay? It took a little bit of reading the instructions on the site, but very easy.

* How long did it take to ship? I bought on lay away, but the actual shipping time was only a few days.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely (though I got him on sale)! The resin is very sturdy, well shaped, and smooth feeling.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Perfectly. Down to the insignia on the uniform. Perfect.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes. The male body is beautiful to look at, from the hands and feet, to the abs and nether regions. ;)
      Still working out some of the finer tricks to posing, but he's great so far!

* Would you order from this company again? If they make another, slightly older, sexy head for this SID body, only lack of money would hold me back.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? As long as the original owner treated the doll well, sure. I see these as holding up well over time. :)

5. * What did you order?
      A UID Tiki Girl
      * When did you order?
      12/6/09
      I ordered directly from the company, through their website.
      They answered my questions quickly.
      Via Paypal, so quite easy.
      Amazingly fast. She arrived on the 19th, less than two weeks later. WITH faceup!
      I'm amazed at what a deal it was...she was at a special price, but even at full price it would have been a great deal.
      Yes, though the faceup was a little darker. I'm sure that has to do with the lighting in the pictures versus here.
      Very much so. I am very happy with my transaction.
      I will definitely purchase from this company again. I am a fan!
      That would depend more on the seller than on the product. I would have no issues with the product at all.

I am very happy with my experience, they even included a wig and outfit for my girl at no charge. The seams were mostly finished, and her packaging was very nicely done. I'm hooked.

6. Infiniti Doll

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?

PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS!

7. * What did you order? ID 60cm boy body in normal skin
      * When did you order? I started the order in February 2010, it was a layaway.
      * How was the communication? Very good, they updated my order every time I made a payment and informed me when my doll had shipped. They answered all of my questions on the Q&A board within 24hours.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, paid by Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? They shipped 3 days after my final payment.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The body is very well sculpted and engineered, the resin is heavy with a nice tooth. I'd say yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yep
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, definitely.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

8. * What did you order?
      Jenny
      * When did you order?
      19 March, 2010 +3 month of layaway
      Great!
      Very easy
      just a few days
      Amazing quality, I recieved more than I payed! Reaally!
      Yes
      I'm very thankful for my sweet baby!
      Everything can be.. If I will want more yo-sd dolls :)

9. * What did you order? SID body on WS
      * When did you order? 10 June
      * How was the communication? Verry good. Got my questions answered within a day.
      * How easy was it to pay? Yes, directly linked to Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? 12 days, including weekends!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh yes!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Verry much so.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Na
      * Would you order from this company again? As soon as I can afford it. ^.^'
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If it has been good taken care of.

10. * What did you order?
      UID Tiki Boy with default face-up
      * When did you order?
      During their Winter Holidays Promotion; December 30th
      I didn't really have much need of communication, but they promptly informed me first when my order was confirmed, and after that, when my doll was shipped.
      Very, very easy. Paid through paypal with my credit card.
      I ordered on the 30th of December, and he was shipped on the 26th, so pretty much exactly 4 weeks since ordering.
      Oh yes, very much so! It's a very well-engineered doll cast out of nice, toothy, heavy resin, and the face-up quality is outstanding! Just a little bit more intricacy and it would match my custom face-up from poppy.
      No, he looked even better. I was a little bit surprised with how the profile looked (the nose was a bit bigger than I expected), but that seems to be a very, very common thing omitted by many doll companies so it's pretty much always a surprise.
      Yes, very much so. It was my first tiny and I was on the fence, but the little guy solidly won me over.
      N/A
      Yes, if I ever like another one of their dolls and decide to buy dolls again.
      If I decided to buy second-hand, yes.

11. * What did you order? SID Hue, with no faceup (it was a split).
      * When did you order? During the 1st aniversary event. 13th June 2010
      * How was the communication? Good, I only contacted with them one time and they replied quick.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy with paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? 33 days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the quality is nice and the body is beautiful and detailed, and it poses really good.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes (but they forget to include the acrylic eyes).
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, although the resin is a bit toothy for my taste.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? I'm not very interested in their dolls sculpts by now but If they produce new shortter male bodies I would be interested.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?Yes.

12. * What did you order?
      SID 65cm body in WS

* When did you order?
      2010 May with a 3-months layaway

Excellent. They answer quickly and are very kind and understanding.
      I recieved a confirmation mail for each one of my payments.

Very easy with paypal.
      However their layaway system is a little bit complicated (you must buy gift certificates), but it seems it's temporary.

My order sending was scheduled for mid-july, on the 23rd I recieved an email with the tracking number and the parcel arrived (in Europe) 5 days later.

Yes!

Yes.

Very satisfied, the body was even sanded when I thought it wouldn't be.
      It was very well packed.

/

Why not? ^^

Yes if I trust the seller.

Only to be more precise, I was able to pay my last layaway payment sooner than expected, but it didn't change the sending date. The order was scheduled for a precise day since my order, and paying sooner didn't change anything. It didn't bothered me but it's for info.

13. * What did you order?

LE Kay

* When did you order?

5/23

They e-mailed me promptly with a receipt, a confirmation that the payment went through and when the doll was shipped.

Very easy with paypal.

21 business days.

Definitely. On sale and came with a free event head, such a deal!

I purchased mine without a face-up so not really, but he's so pretty even faceless.

I wanted glass eyes like it said would be included rather than the acrylic they sent but otherwise, yes, Very.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a

Yes.

I guess so. If the seller was trustworthy.

14. * What did you order? Ryan LE
      * When did you order? July 2010
      * How was the communication? Wonderful ~ They confirmed everything very well.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy with Paypal, the site send you right over to Paypal also.
      * How long did it take to ship? I did the 4 payment layaway, after the last payment about 28 days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Really great! The body is gorgeous and the faceup was wonderful!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? I think better ;)
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very!
      * Would you order from this company again? I would! They have amazing event heads and LE's.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes for sure!

15. What did you order? SID 13 Daffodil
      When did you order? 8/21/2010
      How was the communication? Excellent!
      How easy was it to pay? Extremely easy with paypal!
      How long did it take to ship? It took 45 days since I got a faceup on Daffodil and I also won a full Limited Edition Chris doll totally unexpected!
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh yes! Wonderful body and the posing is excellent too!
      Did the item look like the sales picture? Even better!
      Were you satisfied with the product? Five Star Rating!
      If you were not satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? NO problems
      Would you order from this company again? Definately!
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes!

16. * What did you order? SID Boy Body
      * When did you order? October 4th [2010]
      * How was the communication? Good! I asked a lot of silly questions, and they took no more than 2 days to reply.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, through Paypal. I had a short layaway and the paying system was easy enough.
      * How long did it take to ship? After my payment was confirmed, about 21 days. ^^
      Yes! I love it. The body is strung a little loosely but it poses so well. I love the feeling of the resin as well.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Sure did. Expected nothing less.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very.
      Most definitely!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If the condition is good, of course.

17. * What did you order?
      LE Ryan

* When did you order?
      29th April 2011

Directly from the company website.

Good, I mailed them about my payment(it was my first time ordering and I wanted to know if they got the payment) on 6.5. and they replied on 9.5.

Easy, via Paypal.

Two months exactly(43 business days). The doll was shipped on 29th June and arrived on 1st July to my country (where it got stuck at customs for 12 days).

Yes.

Pretty much, only with minor differences at the face-up.

Yes. I even got the bonus head, altough I placed my order before the event started.

N/A

If another of their dolls appealed to me, I wouldn't hasitate.

Most probably.

18. * What did you order?
      SID13 Daffodil
      * When did you order?
      3/22/2011
      Directly from InfinitiDoll
      Very friendly. They processed my order- for just the doll and one outfit and it was estimated for 40 days on the website so it was no surprise. After 40 days I inquired the shipping date and they said not too long.
      Very easy, paid with paypal after I received my invoice.
      Arrived 05/20/2011 - Two month wait. I did not ask for a face up. Although they did ship her with extra feet that I did not request. Bonus!
      I believe so $470 for a full doll (no faceup, no extra feet, minus shipping)
      I did not get the faceup but the body, mold, and resin was as the picture shown.
      Yes, I was very impressed with the posing, resin, and quality of the doll.
      The only minus to me is I find the hands a little big, a little man-ish.
      They won me over with the extra items. I had no complaints in the first place.
      I would buy from them again.
      As long as the doll is in good condition and the price is right, yes.

19. What did you order? SID13 Daffodil with face up,extra legs and the outfit they show her in
      * When did you order? March 20,2011
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? direct from Infiniti Doll
      * How was the communication? very good and friendly. always replied back fast
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy with paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? I recieved her May 8th
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? everything looked as shown
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I am extremely pleased. Daffodil and the extra legs are gorgeous and the outfit is of very good quality.
      * Would you order from this company again? yes I would. I plan to get a Sid male from them later next year
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I might as long as the dol is like brand new and the seller trustworthy

20. * What did you order? UID Aiden with Face-up (also got "Joy" event head)
      *When did you order? June 30, 2011
      *Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Company
      *How was the communication? There Q and A board wouldn't work on my computer (which was my fault, not Infiniti Doll's), so I emailed them. The first time I emailed to double check that purchasing a UID would still get me the event head, and they replied right away. The second time I emailed to change the shipping address and didn't get a reply. However, I only emailed them once, so I'm not upset about this.
      * How easy was it to pay? I paid with Paypal and didn't have any problems.
      * How long did it take to ship? About 2 months. I received him on September 2.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Great! I was especially impressed with the lack of seamlines and the quality of the face-up. The face-up looked exactly like the company images, had perfectly applied eyelashes, and a sparkly finish. I'm very picky about face-ups, and I couldn't find a single flaw with this one. Also, I was given several free gifts: a wig, glass eyes, and an outfit.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I've bought second-hand previously and I definitely would again, assuming the item is in good condition.