1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sakura Den Feedback (2010)

Jan 28, 2010

1. Sakura Den Feedback
      For year of 2010.

Please leave feedback in the following format so as to best inform everyone of how your transaction went with Sakura Den. Be as specific as you like, and additional comments are always encouraged. Thanks~.

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

2. I ordered the product Rwigs60-5 from Sakura Den on January 18th, 2010. When I received an order confirmation, they informed me that it was a pre-order item (which I did not see a status for when I was placing the order, but I may have overlooked it) and that the order would be placed in mid February.

Several weeks later I thought "Hey, didn't I order a wig a while ago?" I brought up all the emails in my inbox from Sakura den, and the only other message I had from them said something about the Rebecca I ordered was out of stock, and they would be able to ship her in mid March after she got a faceup. This email was sent on January 28th, 2010. Since I found this email about a month after the email had been sent to me, I didn't respond, as I assumed they figured out that I did not order a doll from Sakura Den, I ordered one wig. I guess this was just some sort of mistake, but it was the only other message I received from them after the confirmation saying the wig would be ordered on February 18th.

I finally got the wig two days ago, on April 21st, 2010. It's a nice wig, however it may be a tad too small for him, although I measured his head and ordered a 9-10 size. With some struggle I got it to stay, and I'm happy to say it looks nice.

Anyway,

* What did you order?
      ~ 1 wig, product"Rwigs60-5"

* When did you order?
      ~ January 18th, 2010

* How was the communication?
      ~ Not so hot, although I almost completely forgot I ever ordered it.

* How easy was it to pay?
      ~easy!

* How long did it take to ship?
      ~ over three months.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      ~ Yes, Sakura Den's prices are very reasonable.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      ~ Yes

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      ~yes

* Would you order from this company again?
      ~probably, if only for the convenience of ordering from Canada.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      ~ Sure.

3. * What did you order? Angelheim Luka Wolf with wolf hands part and face up
      * When did you order? February 10, 2010
      * How was the communication? wonderful, very friendly and always prompt
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy, she sent a pp invoice.
      * How long did it take to ship? took a little while to get from Angelheim to Sakura Den but it was fast from Sakura Den to me.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, I am very happy with my Luka
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes (his skin is a bit pinker in person than on my screen but I am happy with that)
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? definitely
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes

4. * What did you order? Angelheim Luka Pan with parts, faceup & wig
      * When did you order? February 28th-ish
      * How was the communication? terrific
      * How easy was it to pay? super-easy, they were terrific enough to take MOs!
      * How long did it take to ship? way faster then I thought. Sakura Den had originally said I would receive him the end of June/beginning of July, but I received him the 11th of May!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? so yes!
      * Would you order from this company again? so, so yes!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yeah!

5. * What did you order? A WS Ringdoll Shao.
      * When did you order? June 30th
      * How was the communication? Excellent! She was polite, clear, and very easy to reach through email. She even managed to get me him blank, even though they send out their dolls with faceups by default.
      * How easy was it to pay? As easy as it gets, through paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? After finally arriving at Sakura Den, my doll was shipped out the next day!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? His head is a different colour, but this is the company's fault, not hers.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, except I got him blank and nude.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Aside from the resin difference, yes.
      * Would you order from this company again? From Sakura Den, yes, in a heartbeat. From Ringdoll, hell no.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Possibly.

6. * What did you order? A Fullset Ringdoll Military Valo
      * When did you order? July 27th
      * How was the communication? She was polite and extremely helpful. Very fast response to e-mails.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal is always nice and easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? It took 94 days for my Valo to arrive. It took 7 business days for him to get from Sakura Den to me.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied. He poses amazingly!
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes. I hope to in the future.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Maybe.