1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Soom Feedback (ALL)

Jul 26, 2005

1. So, I ordered a male Soom Gena last night at about 2am eastern - I'm splitting him/her with Skywhys 'cause I really want Gena on a more mature body. Got my confirmation from Soom - Hannah's really nice! Settled down for their 10-day wait.

Five minutes ago I got this e-mail.

Hello Zoi,

we have forwarded your Gena-boy by EMS.
      EMS tracking number is ********.
      I expect you recieve him within 7days.
      I hope you like him.

^_^

your sincerely,

Hanna

... now she's going to arrive the day after I leave for Japan. Ahhhh, agony~~~! ;_;

but holy cow, I'm SO impressed! It seems like after my first 8 week wait with DoD, my wait is destined to be shorter with each doll. *laughs* Kika was 4.5 weeks, Shin was 21 days, the Shiwoo body shipped after 7... and now, less than a day! Such glee. ^__^

I'm very, very impressed with the service from Soom. They've also been very good and are letting me get Gena as a boy, so I could spit her/him up more easily.

Yayyy, I'm going to have the Angelina Jolie of dolls living with me. <3 <3 <3

2. Ooh, cool ^^ I'm going to have a Gena girl shortly... can't wait to see yours! What body are you getting for her? I've been wondering if I want a more mature body, but I might stick with the long legs.

3. Lost auction on a Soom Gena just this morning... but I'm glad to hear that Soom is quick with their deliveries. Maybe... if I don't feel so depressed, I'll order Gena from Soom instead.

4. Oh wow, Soom is awesome. They're shipping my eyes and wigs very fast, as well. Now I just wish Tensiya or Luts would ship my dolls! :cry:

5. Congrats on your Gena-boy, Zoi!

SOOM is most definitely the bomb! I ordered Dillui with faceup and body blushing 5 days ago, and I received word from Hanna that she's already on her way to me as of last night! This will be my third time ordering from SOOM, and their customer service, with lickety split shipping, has to be, at least in my experience, some of the best I've ever known.

Lia

6. I can't say enough good things about Hanna/Soom--& also Rainbow, their makeup artist. The fastest shipping ever, the friendliest people & what a talented customizer. Don't be afraid (hehe) to go back & spend your "points"-i was shocked when i went to place a clothes order & i had accumulated all these points from my doll orders, it took a good chunk off the clothes order price!

7. Heheee. That's EXACTLY how I felt about Dollmore...I'd waited and waited for a DoD last year, and had originally been going to buy a Luts girl this year...but after literally THREE MONTHS of waiting for them to restock (whenever they did, I just happened to be away for the day that the dolls were in stock--argh!--and Luts seldom keeps things in stock for more than 24 hours on the English site), I saw my girl and decided to order from Dollmore. I placed my order at 11pm on Sunday night and had my girl by noon on Friday, even with a special makeup request!

Here's to shops with in-stock items and great customer service! :lol:

8. Seconded! (Or fourthed or fifthed by now ; ) Soom is fantastic to deal with, and super-fast. Hanna is awesome with email communication, and Rainbow is an A1 artist.

I'm so pleased to see more and more Soom dolls appearing on the forums lately. I'll be looking forward to seeing your Gena and your friend's boy!

Edit: Achi, it sucks to lose auctions, I've lost a couple recently that had me totally bummed, too =/ Don't be afraid to order straight from Soom, though, Hanna's english is great and she's happy to answer any questions you have before and after ordering =)

Cypher

9. No kidding!! I ordered my Dimo head yesterday, and that evening, he'd left Korea! Wow! He should be here in several days, already!

10. Yay, another Dimo boy! That makes three of us! *bounces*

Griffyn

11. Dimo is a great head. I adore that Dark Angel Dimo, but alas, can't afford him.

12. I'm all wiggly excited now and watching the EMS page, holding my breath that by some miracle she'll arrive next friday in time for me to take her head with me to meet her body in Japan. <3

I -think- I'm going to get a DD2/DDIF - I've heard such awesome things about the posting. Plus, the squishy booooobs. <3

If that doesn't work out, definitely a CP/Luts Mature. Mmm, Lishe boobs.

13. You shouldn't have to wait long at all, Zoi! My Dillui arrived on Thursday--only three short days after Soom sent her out! I was at work as usual and missed the Thursday delivery, but I picked her up yesterday, and I have to say that I'm absolutely thrilled with Soom's artistry!

Hope your boy gets to you very soon!

Lia

14. * What did you order? 1) Sabik Cyborg 2) Two pairs of eyes, one shirt, one pair of boxers
      * When did you order? 1) 5-30-07 2) 09-26-07
      * How was the communication? Great. I got confirmation within a day and if i had a question, they answered it promptly and well. Sweethearts to deal with.
      * How easy was it to pay? Simple, Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? 1) Delivery notice 09-19, delivered 09-22 (Best birthday present ever!) 2) delivery notice September 27th, arrived September 29th (Two days. TWO DAYS. I was gobsmacked!)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? He looks even better in the flesh!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so!

15. I ordered a Cyborg Sabik with face up, special outfit and body blushing. He arrived in three weeks. I have ordered from them three additional times after receiving my Sabik and they have always shipped the items out quickly. Soom's communication is excellent, their customer service is top notch and their quality is amazing!! I highly, highly recommend them! :)

16. What did you order? Teeny Gem Mint
      * When did you order? August 2007
      * How was the communication? Excellent. If you post a question to the Q&A board, they'll get right back to you, usually within 12-24 hrs.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy. I paid by Paypal. Use IE or Netscape. The ordering portion of their site isn't compatible with Mozilla.
      * How long did it take to ship? I received my girl in about 2 weeks from the time of ordering.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? I thought that my teeny gem was adorable, but she did not look exactly like the photos. They didn't have a clear profile shot of her on the site, and she has a bit of an unusual nose. I loved her, but know of at least one person who was didn't like her Mint for that reason.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Completely! :D

17. * What did you order? Rian, Asil, Sabik, a lot of clothes and stuff
      * When did you order? A lot of times, I can't remember
      * How was the communication? Amazing, SOOM is great
      * How easy was it to pay? By Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Pretty fast, no more than 3 weeks for dolls
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely YES
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? I love them better in real life!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? YES

18. * What did you order? Two Wigs and other accessary.
      * When did you order? 3 Oct.
      * How was the communication? Really great! they always tell about the details when I ask them and they answer quickly.
      * How easy was it to pay? I use Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? very fast shipping around 7-10 days *note that i lived in Thailand.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? the items're look better than pictures.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? very very much. ^w<

19. * What did you order? Elf Uyoo X-mas kit

* When did you order? End of Nov 2006

* How was the communication? Amazing, they responded to any questions really fast.

* How easy was it to pay? Very simple, paid by bankwire.

* How long did it take to ship? She was shipped within 5 days of receiving payment! :D

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yeap, she looks perfect.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Definitely. I would buy from Soom again.

20. * What did you order? FFD Sabik (Custom face up and Body Blush) + 2 Wigs + Clothes
      * When did you order? End of July
      * How was the communication? Very prompt, answered all questions within 24 working hours.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Under 3 weeks.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Well, better as it was a custom face up :)
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, they listened to what I wanted the custom face up to be and did him very well. I love him very much!