1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Feedback (ALL)

Sep 30, 2007

1. We're not looking for whether or not you actually liked the sculpt or style of the item, but we'd love to know how you felt about the quality and customer service!

You might consider including the following information:

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

Please do not ask buying or selling questions here

2. * What did you order? IH Soo Ri, a suit and accessories
      * When did you order? During this month of September
      * How was the communication? Very fast, very polite and answers every question. The normal speed reply is the next day and if you ask early during the day, they'll answer it on the same day. They could do with better english though but understanding has never been a problem.
      * How easy was it to pay? I can only do paypal and it was just click click with them and you're done. Easy. There are a wide range of payment options which is good.
      * How long did it take to ship? For my Soo Ri, it was around 2 weeks manufacturing and that's with custom make-up, which is pretty fast compared to what I've heard from other companies! The shipping itself took a mere 3 days. His clothes and stuff took less time than 2 weeks but I can't remember how long.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yep, the quality is excellent.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Pretty much, though it looks better on the promo photographs. But then when I took pictures of my Soo Ri with his stuff, it looks as good so yeah, I'll have to say they do look pretty much the same.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? The custom face-up doesn't look nearly the same but that's to be expected but it's still very very good and is as close as it can get.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I only bought from them twice but I didn't have any problem. The clothes came a little marked with blue ink which I queried them, but they say it's from the manufacturing process and should be washable so I did.
      * Comment Their dolls and items are of excellent quality though they could do with a greater range of clothing style and accessories. However, I won't hesitate to buy from them again :aheartbea

3. IpleHouse is one company that I can't praise enough.

I've ordered a doll and clothes several times, and have ran a group order over the past year, and all the transactions went smoothly (yes, including missing items and held packages).

- They keep very good communication with customers; they check and reply each and every question unanswered on their Q & A board everyday (except, of course, weekends and holidays), and they're always very polite, always solving everyone's problems and/or attending curious questions.

- Payment was quite easy. Order was placed, and if Paypal was chosen as method of payment, the order will show you two e-mails (back then it was their Korean address and the English address), and you had to pay manually, responsibly writing the number of the order and a brief description of the order content. Now they have a very detailed guide on "how to pay with Paypal" here.

- Shipping was incredibly fast. If by any chance they don't have enough of an item (clothing, accessories, etc), they'll let you know and will have the items ready within the timeframe they ask (5~10 for clothes, 2~3 weeks for dolls).

- Their quality is worth every penny.

As a personal note and experience, if by any chance you have to go out of town and no one is able to pick up your package, you can ask them to hold your order until you come back. They'll do it gladly, and it is easier for them than changing address and potentially risk to loose the package.
      Also, if they miss to include an item in the package, post on their board saying so and they'll ship the item right away.

In conclusion...

IpleHouse = :aheartbea

4. * What did you order? Soo Ri, then a pair of shoes and a necklace
      * When did you order? The doll was ordered in July, the other items a couple of weeks ago
      * How was the communication? Very good! They are pleasant to deal with and pretty easy to understand. They answer your questions within one business day. I had an issue with Paypal that they were very understanding about.
      * How easy was it to pay? I used both Paypal and the new credit card system and both ways were smooth. The credit card payment only charges a .1% fee.
      * How long did it take to ship? My doll took a total of 2 1/2 weeks to get here, and the accessories only took 3 days. Both were shipped quickly.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes ^_^ I am happy with everything I ordered from them and I think the overal value is great.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better, I believe. My shoes came with a bit of scuff on them, which is noticeable because they are white, but I think it will come off with a magic eraser.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes ^_^

I love Iplehouse! Their dolls, doll products, customer service and webpage are all beautiful.

5. What did you order?
      A Iplehouse Boy Model Type Body

When did you order?
      September 26th

How was the communication?
      Communication was very good. Communication with Iplehouse is ALWAYS really good. I've asked a ton of questions on their Q&A board and always get a prompt answer, usually the next day.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. I used paypal and after waiting for my eCheck to clear, things went very quickly.

How long did it take to ship?
      My payment cleared on the 2nd of October and the body shipped on the 5th of October. It arrived today, October 9th.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Very much so. The sculpt is beautiful, the quality is great. I couldn't be more happy.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, exactly. The only difference was the body blushing which I opted not to order.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes! Extremely. It's beautiful, well made, of good quality and came with a wonderful bag for carrying.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

Iplehouse is a wonderful company. I :aheartbea them.

6. * What did you order? Lion head with custom make up
      * When did you order? End of December
      * How was the communication? Really good
      * How easy was it to pay? By Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? I received him at the middle of January
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, and the custom make up was perfect

7. * What did you order? clothes
      * When did you order? 6th September
      * How was the communication? excellent
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? arrived a few days later, 12th September
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes, although the colour was a bit darker than expected (but this may be due to my poor monitor)
      * Were you satisfied with the product? very
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

8. * What did you order?
      Iplehouse Silvia
      * When did you order?
      December 5th, 2006
      Perfect, any and all questions I had were answered promptly and polietly.
      Extremely easy. I used paypal, all I had to do was copy their paypal account, and send them the money.
      About 10 days. ^^ Arrived 3 days after shipping.
      Yes, the doll was beautiful, the wig was beautiful. She was worth every penny.
      Yes indeed, but I asked for a different color of eyes, so that was the only difference.
      Completely satisfied.
      N/A

9. Iplehouse is a favorite in our household. We head there first and if we can't get it at Iplehouse then we move on to other sites. There isn't enough praise for this company. :D

* What did you order?

Between me and my girlfriend, we have ordered tons of things from Iplehouse. An IH Soo Ri, 4 wigs, eyes, and clothes for 6 Dolls ranging from a Dream of doll Lahoo and Shall to a Dollshe SA Saint. In fact there is a Tan SA Saint we have just ordered from Iplehouse as of Thursday.

* When did you order?

We order on a regular basis about every 2-3 months but the first order was for my Soo Ri In March 2007

Their Communication is second to none. They reply quickly, and are always willing to give out as much information as they can. They make sure your order is just right before shipping it out!

We used paypal attached to a credit card. We sent them the payment and it was almost instant. The next business day the payment was confirmed.

My Soo Ri Actually Shipped in 6 days from his order date. Most of the time it's less than 2 weeks though. Maybe a tad longer for doll orders.

Most definately! Their dolls or Gorgeous! a nice heavy resin with a beautiful colour. Their wigs are also fantastic. My biggest compliment though is the clothes they make. It is hands down, the best quality I have seen yet! Not an unfinished seam or a thread out of place. the sewing and adornments are clean and straight, and the fabric is wonderful quality. A great deal of people think Iplehouse's clothing is expensive, but I can say its worth every penny. There isn't a thing we've bought that we haven't liked.

Exactly. The only time it didnt was with a fur wig and thats the nature of mohair though :)

There isn't a product I've bought from them that we weren't satisfied with!

We've never had any problems with them, and it should be noted they are very obliging when it comes to special requests. We have asked them to add things to orders for us. We saw a pair ofd boots that were sold out on their English site so we asked them about it. They took the time and went though the trouble to find us a pair of those boots and add it to the order.

I recommend them to anyone as they are polite professional and caring towards all of their customers. :aheartbea

10. * What did you order? Ryushin and some clothes beforehand
      * When did you order? September 2007 and, um August 2007 for the clothes (I think?)
      * How was the communication? Very good for Ryushin, less good for the clothes.
      * How easy was it to pay? Yes, I payed by Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Ryushin shipped in 3 weeks I think. Very fast. :)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes for Ryushin, somewhat for the clothes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? When I ordered the clothes some of my order did not come! I messaged Iplehouse about it and they said that they accidentally did not send some of the order and that they would send it out as soon as possible. Unfortunately it took an additional 3 weeks for the remainder of the clothes to ship out and I had to message them asking what on earth was taking so long. My order for Ryushin had no problems and they even sent me the wig I asked for, instead of a random one!

I was not pleased with the clothes shipping time and mistake, but I was more than pleased with my Ryushin's shipping time. I would order from Iplehouse again.

11. * What did you order? a Shirt, a Vest, a wig

* When did you order? november

* How was the communication? they answer my questions really quick and very polite

* How easy was it to pay? pretty easy. paypal

* How long did it take to ship? got my stuff in 5 days! :o and on a sunday too! :o

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? the quality was good

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes! :)

* Were you satisfied with the product? very :)

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? didn't have any issues, would order again.

12. * What did you order? Freezia Full Version Set and clothes

* When did you order? end of november

* How was the communication? they answer my questions really quick and very polite

* How easy was it to pay? very easy

* How long did it take to ship? about a week and half!

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! my girl was absolutely beautiful and her outfit that came with her were very well made and beautiful :love

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? better than the sales pictures! :D

* Were you satisfied with the product? Extremely! :fangirl:
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I did not have any problems

others:I hope they restock some of their outfits

13. * What did you order?
      Iple House Ryushin fullset version 1

* When did you order?
      August 23rd, 2007

Iplehouse responded to all questions I had on their Q&A within 24 hours

I did a layaway via Paypal and it was easy for me. But I have ordered many dolls before.

The doll shipped 1 week after I finished my layaway. (finished my layaway on October 7th)

The quality of the doll and of the items in the fullset were excellent.

Everything except the eyes. Iplehouse uses Enchanted Eyes in their default pictures, but sends acrylics with the doll.

Yes and I am in the middle of my third purchase with Iplehouse. I will write a second review for that one.

I have always been satisfied with Iplehouse. Their customer service and quality are excellent.

14. What did you order?
      Boys clothing and Accessories.

When did you order?
      I ordered on November 28, 2007.

Communication was very good.

How easy was it to pay?
      Payment was VERY easy. I use paypal and within 12 or so hours the payment had been accepted.

This was the only real problem I had. I ordered on the 27th of November, my order which only consisted of 1 shirt, 1 pair of pants, 2 belts, 1 necklace, 1 pair of shoes, 1 tie and 1 wig took 20 days to ship. That's only a little over 2 weeks. This is the only thing I might warn other users about. If you want a quick shipment time go with Dollmore, but if you want real quality than stick with Iplehouse. The items I ordered are wonderfully made. The shirt and pants are very well tailored and structured.

Very much so. I paid around 160.00 for an order that consisted of 8 items. The items are of exquisit quality. The clothing looks like it was made by a tiny tailor. These items are very high quality and made to last.

Yes. Everything looked like the pictures, if not better in person.

I was very satisfied with my products.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      As I stated before I was very happy with the products, however I did ask Iplehouse why my order was taking so long, the responded quickly and politely to my question and their answer more than solved my problem.

15. What did you order?
      A DS Bernard, wig, and some clothes.

When did you order?
      September.

Fantastic!

How easy was it to pay?
      Very. I'm really happy that PayPal was an option.

Erm, it was about a week I think.

Yep. Everything was perfect. :D

Yep. It was all beautiful.

Yep. Very much so. I'll definitely order more things in the future. :)

16. * What did you order? The louise model With face up,and clothing.
      * When did you order? Order was made Dec 4,07
      * How was the communication? I've sent a few e-mailes and never recived ANY replys.Maybe because of holidays?
      * How easy was it to pay?No but that was pay pals fault.
      * How long did it take to ship? Havn't even got the shipping notice.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I should think so! THere not easy to make after all! And from what I've seen they do a really good job.

I guess maybe my thoughts don't count because I have not gotten him yet but um...I would like SOME replies to my e-mails..I understand that your busy and all but..PLEAS???

17. * What did you order? NS Lion w/faceup, black shoes
      * When did you order? Nov. 26
      * How was the communication? Great. If I had a question, they responded very quickly on their Q&A board.
      * How easy was it to pay? Simple :) Paypal!
      * How long did it take to ship? I got him on Dec. 24
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? He's perfect :aheartbea
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better :)
      * Were you satisfied with the product? 110%
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? No problems.

18. * What did you order? Iplehouse Soori with face-up and some clothes.
      * When did you order? 17th February 2008
      * How was the communication? Great, via Q&A board and prompt notifications of order confirmation and shipping.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paid by credit card, no problems.
      * How long did it take to ship? He was shipped on 28th February (11 days) and arrived to me (in the UK) on 3rd March (4 days) making a total from order to me of 15 days - pretty amazing!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The quality is absolutely awesome. He's beautifully made and the attention to detail is great. He came very well packed, too.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better than. The picture doesn't do justice to the face-up.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I love him to bits. :aheartbea Exceeded my expectations.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A.

19. * What did you order?
      Soom Namu cream white
      SD13 Cardigan black
      SD13 whitestriped cassic shirt
      SD13 backstriped pants
      Wig 009 natural black
      SD shoes white
      16mm pale blue glass eyes
      Black tie

* When did you order?
      2008-02-29

It was pretty good I think. There were some issues with the cardigan being sold out so they e-mailed me this info and wondered if I wanted something else instead. But there seemed to have been a slight mix up because instead of answering my mail back to them they sent the first one again. This was all fixed in a couple of days and my Prince was sent promptly.

Paypal easy

Took them about a week to ship and about four days for him to get here (a week thanks to him landing in Norway just before the weekend and then getting kidnapped in custom).

Oh definitely yes. I haven't checked out the clothes that closely yet though.

Indeed it does ^^ even better I dare say!

Dude, of course <3

The only problem that happened was about the cardigan, and I swapped that with a polo sweater, a belt and a jewellery instead and there were no mix up what so ever :)

20. * What did you order?
      Hound size clothing and a necklace.

* When did you order?
      March 25th, 2008.

Great. Got an email saying thanks for placing the order, then another saying my payment went through, then another saying my order had shipped.

PayPal~ Really easy.

It was SUPER fast. Seriously. I think there was four hours between my payment approval email and my order shipped email. I was completely stunned. And thrilled. :) I received my stuff on March 29th.

Yup yup!

Yes~

Yup! The clothes look great on my 70cm DZ boy. The shirt's a little big in the shoulders, but I knew that before buying them.

N/A