1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollzone Feedback (ALL)

Nov 24, 2008

1. Where did you order through? ThinkPink in Holland.

What did you order? A MSD Feilian normal pink skin. MSC, Some shoos and a wig. I actually added to the order two or three time while waiting wich wasn't a problem at all.

When did you order? First of March 2008

How was the communication? Okay

How easy was it to pay? A bit confusing but the website has since been changed so it's no longer a problem.

How long did it take to ship?I recieved the pacage May 23rd.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes absolutely.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes it did.

Were you satisfied with the product? Very much. The resin was really smooth like silk. In the beginning she was a little kicky due to tight strinning but it got better really soon after playing with her for a week or two. Then the posing was really great. I just love that she can sit straight up like on a chair with her feet and knees together without leaning backwards at all. If DollZone releases another sculpt that I love I won't hesitate to get it. I am wondering if I could use a DollZone body for a head I have from another company because I like the posability - especially compared to the price.

Dustbunnie

2. Where did you order through? Denver Doll Emprorium

What did you order? A MSD Megi 2 white skin and some shoes

When did you order? Nov 23, 08

How was the communication? well didn't communicate with Dollzone

How easy was it to pay? DDE very easy

How long did it take to ship?Since DDE had him in stock 4 days later

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh yes, he's gorgeous
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? mostly different wig! :lol:

Were you satisfied with the product? Completely and totally. Dollzone white is a very pretty white and the resin appears to be smooth. He's tightly strung, maybe too tightly as hi right leg thinks it's Doris Day. Face up is beautiful.

3. Dollzone Feedback

Write about your experience with this company and their products!

Please consider answering the following questions about your experience. If there is additional information that you would like to add, please feel free!

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?​

4. * What did you order?
      1x Shoyo-2 Full Set
      1x glass eyes
      1x wig
      1x shoes
      1x eye putty
      * When did you order?
      12/2/08
      Directly through the company.
      It was pretty good. There was a bit of a barrier, as Sunny, the person who manages the emails, doesn't use English as a first language, and I don't know a lick of Chinese.
      Very easy. The only complication was on my end; getting my bank to let me do an international transfer.
      It arrived at my place on the 1st of January. It was sent on the week of the 15th of December.
      More than appropriate.
      Yes.
      The only issue I had was that the black clothes had too much dye in them and stained her a bit, but that came off with a melamine sponge. She was also strung a little too tightly, but restringing her was no problem at all.
      N/A
      I plan to.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes.

5. * What did you order? Silverfox Tan fullset, BB leo Whiteskin, Boots

* When did you order? Jan. 15th

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? I ordered through the distributor 'JunkySpot'

* How was the communication? N/a, Dealt with Distributor.

* How easy was it to pay? N/a, Dealt with Distributor.

* How long did it take to ship? N/a, Dealt with Distributor who had merch in stock.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I think so ^.^

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Mostly. There is some heavy streaking and pale spots in the dollzone tan resin (I don't mind, I was expecting/hoping for it), so people who are looking for a very even skintone should probably consider other options. The outfit and mould, boots and whiteskin were all spot on though ^.^

* Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? no problem.

* Would you order from this company again? yes sir ^.^ I like their product.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? most definately.

Like I said above, the only thing that most people would be unsatisfied with is the uneven coloring on the tanskin. He's a bit blotchy and streaky in places. Personally, I like it. Anyone who'd like example pics can feel free to PM me, and I'll attempt to get them to show up on camera. Mostly, they're only visible on close inspection or in tucson High noon Sunlight. (very VERY bright.)

6. * What did you order?
      1x Hong fullset WS
      1x Leo
      1x Wig (BB size)
      1x Outfit (BB size)
      * When did you order?
      December 18th
      Through Manus Doll Shop, a German dealer
      No problem, my e-mails were generally answered the same day I sent them, and Manu was very nice with explaining things, especially since this was my first doll and i had a lot of questions.
      Simple, I think it was a bank transfer (my parents did that part for me)
      Shipping was fast both from China to Germany, and Germany to Switzerland (only 4 days for the latter), although it got stuck in German customs for three weeks... It arrived today.
      I think so, although I'm still a novice to pricing
      Some were slightly different, but I think they look better in person.
      Yup.
      If I find a mold I like, and want to get... Definitely.
      Hm... Probably not. Although I don't think I'd ever buy any doll second-hand.

7. * What did you order? Orlando head, some clothes, shoes, the christmas special leo and some little extras
      * When did you order? 08-11-31
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Through a dealer
      * How was the communication? perfect since we're also in the same town
      * How easy was it to pay? easy through paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? not that long but since the dealer collected orders until 25th of each month I had to wait almost a month more. Also DZ split the shipping because they didn't have all the clothes I wanted. Therefore there were some troubles with our customs and thus the clothes arrived very late.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, very much. From the dolls to the clothes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? definitly.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes! Even though I waited a long time until everything arrived.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n.a
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, I already prepared a next wishlist on the dealer's page. :sweat
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Depends on the owner and the state of the product(s) but I have and would again.

Laoky

8. What did you order?
      Dollzone Clothes for Yo-SD
      When did you order?
      13th March 2009
      Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Through Manus Doll Shop, a german distributor
      How was the communication?
      Not good.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, but it didn't register to them for several days that I had.
      How long did it take to ship?
      The GO from MDS was ordered on the 23rd? of March, but took about 2 months to ship out. This may have been only Dollzone's fault, but I wasn't warned about it from MDS except from a little notice on the home page.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Not particularly
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      Enough, I guess :sweat
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      n/a
      Would you order from this company again?
      No. Not with the lag time of shipping, and the price vs quality.
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Perhaps, if it was appropiate etc

9. * What did you order?
      Clothes,Eyes, Wig, Blank SD Head

* When did you order?

FEB,20

Order from dealer.
      * How was the communication?-----
      * How easy was it to pay?-----

I waited 3 month for clothes,eyes,wig, +1addtion moth for blank SD head.

I am not really happy with my blank head i got. I am not sure that it usually be like the one i got or becasue they have to caught up product time line so my head that i got it is not reallt neat.:(

Look almost like.

Everything excepth SD HEAD.

I just fix it by myself

First i would like to get full doll from dollzone but after i got blank head i am not really sure that i need it. But for clothes,shoes, eyes,etc i would buy from them again.

I think i will by dolzone doll form Second hand market.

10. * What did you order?
      WS Floy with faceup ((no outfit)).

* When did you order?
      April 14, 2009

I went through jeeryama on eBay, who processed both my order and my girlfriend's order ((an NPS Chen)).

Jeeryama was very friendly, patient and considerate, despite the language barrier being slightly confusing at times. Very prompt with replies ((except for one point where he was on vacation for a few days)) and gave us all the information we asked for.

Very easy, used Paypal.

DZ was in the middle of their serious backlog when we ordered, so the dolls weren't shipped until three months later ((June 14)) . It took a little over a week for them to get home, but that was mostly Canada Post's fault - EMS was very speedy beforehand.

Excellent quality! Both my doll and my girlfriend's doll were - still are - in amazing condition and the faceups are beautiful.

MUCH better, even. Floy's faceup wasn't quite as it was pictured, but I actually like it better.

Extremely!

Definitely, and I plan to fairly soon. The quality of my doll was well worth the extended wait.

Sure, if it was in good condition and coming from a reliable seller.

11. * What did you order?
      NPS Chen w/ face-up

* When did you order?
      April 14, 2009

Jeeryama on eBay, at the same time I ordered a WS Floy on behalf of my girlfriend.

All the communication was wonderful. Both Jeeryama and another helper were great about replying and keeping in contact with us.

Yay Paypal!

We got caught in the epic DZ backlog and had to wait till June 14th for the dolls to ship which was actually earlier than the time they projected which was June 24th.

Both dolls are just beautiful. They can with lovely face-ups and they're structure is great for posing.

He did - I was very pleased with how he looked when he came - I will admit I was worried he wouldn't look the same, but I was very impressed with him.

Very. The only flaw was a tiny chip gone out of the MSC on his face-up, but it's barely noticeable and I don't mind it at all. Looks like a tiny cool scar.

I plan to again very soon!

If the seller of the doll was relable, I certainly would.

12. What did you order? Two dolls: Reiko and Hid, clothes for both, shoes for both, lashes and three wigs
      When did you order? end of june
      Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? through a dealer
      How was the communication? a bit delayed because she had some busy month I guess
      How easy was it to pay? easy through paypal
      How long did it take to ship? very long because it was a collected order and apparently DZ had a few problems with this amount, it arrived after almost 2 month.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? except one wig everything was fine. The dolls are just beautiful, the clothes are nicely sewn, same goes for the shoes. But the blonde wig I ordered isn't that worth I have to say. It's losing much hair and you can see the rubber it's sewn to.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? except the wig, yes. ^^
      Were you satisfied with the product? I am. Despite the fact that I maybe have to order another wig. But I'm too happy about everything else. ^^
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I won't go complaining about one wig since everything else was fine
      Would you order from this company again? Since I did so two times already I would definitly through the dealer.
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand? have and will depending on the products condition.

13. * What did you order?
      Fullset Morphoa.
      * When did you order?
      August 6, 2009 (I put her on lay-away)
      I ordered her through a dealer - The Doll Market
      Excellent.
      Very easy.
      The doll came in before I had her paid off--and she shipped the day after I paid her in full (Sept 16).
      Yes--even better!
      Yes!
      Yes--the only complaint I have is that her wig is a little thin in the bangs. But she is better than I had hoped for otherwise.
      N/A.
      Definitely! I'm at this moment contemplating ordering Beeta as well.
      Yes, if I could find one!

14. * What did you order? Hid (Non-fullset)
      * When did you order? July 23, 2009
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? I went through a dealer, Denver Doll Emporium.
      * How was the communication? None with DZ itself; everything went through DDE.
      * How easy was it to pay? N/A to DZ; used Paypal with DDE.
      * How long did it take to ship? Slightly over sixty days. I was given an estimate of eight weeks, and it ended up being fairly accurate.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Most of DZ's site photos are for the fullset, but as much as a naked, unpainted doll can, yes... ^.~
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Extremely. This is my third doll, and of the three, he has by far the most well-fitted-together and easiest-posing body.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? If there was anything else I wanted, yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Same as above.

15. What did you order?Mo-3 Dark Knight fullset.
      * When did you order?June 2
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Dealer :Featherfall
      * How was the communication? could have been better. Been nice to know dolls where going to be late.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? 76 days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The doll and face up are wonderful but the Outfit NO. The shirt even after I wash it over 10 times (with everything they say to do )it still puts black all over his arms. The pants where they have the holes by his knees get caught in the joints of the doll and his wig was horrible it never fit him and it was missing most of its fur at the top of it. The fullset isn't worth the price you pay for it. At least not this one.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?NO(outfit and wig)
      * Were you satisfied with the product?NO(outfit and wig)
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?They didn't . I sent 2 email to Featherfall and got no reply back on outfit and wig. i'm very disappointed it was my first doll .
      * Would you order from this company again? Not the outfits. Not sure about dolls. I'm very disappoint that Featherfall never emailed me back about the outfit.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?The doll yes the outfit NO. Mo-3 outfit isn't worth the money you pay for it. Just buy the doll in my opinion.

16. * What did you order?
      Fullset Ivan.

* When did you order?
      August 10, 2009

I ordered through Dollslife in Russia, since Ivan is a limited district doll.

I dealt with Xenia, the manager of Dollslife. She was absolutely wonderful the entire time! Extremely helpful, understanding and friendly - and her English is very good, too. Dealing with Xenia and Dollslife was some of the most pleasant buyer-seller communication I've ever experienced, BJD-related or otherwise.

It was somewhat easy; I used Western Union and there was an error on their part that resulted in having to wait an extra day for payment to be confirmed, but that's all.

DZ shipped Ivan out after only 39 days ((including weekends)). It took an extra week after the one-month estimate because they were apparently moving to a new factory. It took another two weeks for him to finally get home to me after shipping out, mostly due to Canada Post.

Yes! He is an absolutely gorgeous doll and the fullset is really something to behold.

Very much, it was just about spot on. The faceup is slightly pinker than the photos, probably due to editing, but it's not really an issue.

Extremely!

I have before, and I will continue to, yes.

Sure, if it was in good condition and coming from a reliable seller.

17. * What did you order?
      WS Wing-2 with face-up

* When did you order?
      August 31, 2009

eBay seller jeeryama

Good, very fast responses and cute englishXD

Easy with Paypal

52 days (there was a national holiday that caused a little delay)

Yes :)

I think it looked even better ^^

Totally, I love him!

I'm planning to.

If it's in good condition, sure.

18. * What did you order?
      A Lola – 1 fullset make up B and a Ship -1 fullset : $684
      * When did you order?
      22/8/2009 I received all info finished purchase/placed payment 25/8/2009
      Directly from company
      See below
      EDIT : there were some language problems

NOT easy
      RESOLVED
      EDIT 12 November 2009 : I had a mail with tracking number from Jessie/dollzone they said their bank account had stuck in a way and my payment didn't show till now , it seems my dolls are on their way so when they'll arrive I 'll update/edit my feedback

EDIT 25 - 11- 2009 : The dolls are here , It is wonderful that their bank account worked and my payment showed finally , I still believe this could be done earlier and I believe that it didn't because they probably couldn't understand what I was telling to them so I think it was a language problem ... next time I'll go through a resaler for better communication and far easier payment method so to avoid this happen again. But I have to say with pleasure that finally I am truly happy with dollzone & their dolls.

EDIT : it arrived 25/11/2009
      EDIT : yes the quality is perfect !! in everything , doll , face up, clothing etc !!
      EDIT : yes it is absolutely the same !!
      EDIT : Yes I am truly satisfied with both ship & Lola !!
      EDIT : the complain was because of the transfer misunderstanding and there is no other problem as their account finally worked and they sent the dolls there is no other complain at all.
      EDIT : I will but as I think of it the whole thing created from language difficulties I'll probably order through a resaler next time.
      EDIT : If I couldn't find them new & they where in a good condition yes

19. * What did you order? Dollzone Chen fully custmized-face-up;body blushing;tattoes;piercing
      * When did you order?FEB 2009 i've got my doll on August 2009
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?Thru a Dealer located in EU Polland
      * How was the communication?Great, but i've cominicated with pollamd dealer, and it was pretty fast and easy, not with DZ directly, the comunication form DZ was poor, when they dare to reply to my questions.Also i have the concrete doubt that in the company few are skilled with english language.
      * How easy was it to pay?Quite easy thru Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship?DZ send the doll to the dealer, and it take a very long time, by the end of July,if i'm not in need of cutsom service, usually ship in few days.BTW i have receved yesterday my doll, due to custom service, that i have to provide thru some Polland artist as DZ did not been able to follow thru the custom service requetsed by me, before accepted from the company with my personal order.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?Absolutely, but not about hooks quality.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?YES
      * Were you satisfied with the product?Not at all for several reason.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?Absolutely not, they send me just a wig and a pair of glass eyes and it was not enought for my issue with them.As all the orders caught in the winter backlog have the same free git, i think i've deserved a bit more then a wig and a pair of glass eyes.
      So far this is my issue with DZ:

DZ send my Chen on old type body without double joint,i've asked for the new 70Cm type,by the end of May, i've ordered on very beginning of FEB.
      the Polland DZ dealer, she was so kind and take a lot of care of my issue, put my new order as special request for her store to DZ, and that's why i have order him totally blank at this time, without face-up at or any other custom service,and i've got the doll by the end of July.
      In the start he might comes with two tattooes, pierced nipples, customized body blushing, and customized face-up, they did nothing in the correct way, they also done the first time partial custom service without any note.Just a poor fece-up from an unskilled artist, and the only tatoo they made was hudge for his arms, and uncertain.

* Would you order from this company again?Yes but only blank doll witout any custom service
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?No reason as Dz have several dealer, i can manage a long wait.

20. * What did you order? Ani with faceup and a pink dress
      * When did you order? November 11, 2009
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Through denverdoll.com
      * How was the communication? very good (or so my mom tells me, she wouldn't let me see the emails until she got here so i'd be in suspense xP)
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, we just used pay-pal
      * How long did it take to ship? About 50 days, well within their 6-8 weeks estimate
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very much so, she's even prettier than I expected (much bigger too!)
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? At first I thought no, but her face softens up in pictures to look more like the sales ones.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes! I'd buy from them again any day.:)
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? -
      * Would you order from this company again? Mmhm, dever doll emporium impressed me with how good they treat their customers as much as Dollzone's quality did.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Defiantly