1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy House Feedback (ALL)

Feb 5, 2010

1. - What did you order? Demon Garden 1/3 Boy Body, version 2, in Normal (Y)
      - When did you order? January 13, 2010
      - Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Happy House is a distributor for Demon Garden.
      - How was the communication? Just fine--no unnecessary e-mails, but Happy House sent all the notifications that I needed to keep track of my order.
      - How easy was it to pay? Very easy with Paypal.
      - How long did it take to ship? The body was shipped on January 28 and arrived on February 5--so there was a two-week preparation time for my order. Pretty quick!
      - Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the DG body is excellent for the price, and either DG or Happy House included a free extra pair of hands with the body. I was also impressed with the careful packing and the sturdy boxes that the body came in.
      - Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      - Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, completely.
      - Would you order from this company again? Yes.

2. * What did you order?
      A Demon Garden 1/3 boy body (version 2, in normal skin)

* When did you order?
      April 27, 2010

* How was the communication?
      Fine! I didn't ask any questions, but I got an order and payment confirmation, as well as an email with the tracking number.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very straightforward - the website redirects to Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Amazingly fast. The body arrived on the 6th of May - less than two weeks after ordering. Shipping was expensive, but the body was very well packed - plenty of bubblewrap, double-boxed, and the Demon Garden inner box itself is surprisingly sturdy.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Definitely - the body was very reasonably priced, and is very good quality. The resin is smooth and heavy, and the engineering of the joints is very impressive. The body stood right out of the box, and he holds poses with barely any effort. I'm very impressed!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      I was indeed!

* Would you order from this company again?
      I would - Happy House made this a very smooth transaction.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I would buy Demon Garden products second-hand, yes, although the price for new is pretty reasonable.

3. - What did you order?
      1/4 AOD Fei ( Normal-Y) skintone
      - When did you order?
      April 26. 2010
      - Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Happy House distributes for AOD
      - How was the communication?
      Very good, they responded to my questions promptly.
      - How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy with my credit card ( Non-paypal).
      - How long did it take to ship?
      It was shipped on May 9th, and arrived on May 15th with a total wait of 19 days - quite impressive!
      - Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, she looked absolutely beautiful and she was packed very carefully in the box!
      - Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      She looked even better in person!
      - Were you satisfied with the product?
      Absolutely!
      - Would you order from this company again?
      Yes.

4. - What did you order?
      AOD 1/6 Mimi, AOD 1/6 Lele
      - When did you order?
      May 28th
      Happy House distributes for AOD
      Great, everything was prompt
      A minor issue occured. For some reason each time I put in my credit card it would only list one of the two dolls for my possible order. However, after refreshing the page and re-entering it worked perfectly and my order was placed.
      Shipped on June 10th, arrived June 16th. A grand total wait of 19 days - just like the last time I ordered!
      Certainly! I was really amazed! The two were packaged with the theme of Blue oni/Red oni (the girl had red eyes, the boy had blue) and the undergarments they were sent with were perfect for a pair of twins!
      I think they look better than in the pictures, and my boyfriend agrees.
      Very much so!
      I'm sure that I will!

5. What did you order?
      Angel of Dream Version 2 1/3 Girl Body in White Skin

When did you order?
      22 June 2010

How was the communication?
      Fantastic. I didn't really need to contact them for anything but I got all my notifications (order and shipping).

How easy was it to pay?
      Very simple. I used paypal and the website directed me there so that was a bonus.

How long did it take to ship?
      I got the shipping notification on 2nd July so not even two weeks. I received my order on 7th July, just under three weeks. That's really impressive for overseas to Australia for a doll body.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, it certainly is. The body is tightly strung but it's nothing that can't be fixed with a bit of patience. Still stands out of the box.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      I did order a different coloured skin than the sales picture but the body looks the same, same detailing etc.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes I am.

Would you order from this company again?
      Without hesitation. They were fast, they were prompt with their notifications and the body came well packaged. Smooth painless transaction and communication means I'll certainly be a repeat customer.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Really no need to. They're quite affordable brand new.

6. What did you order?
      Angel of Dream Jimi in Normal-P Skin without face up

When did you order?
      August 4 2010

Excellent. They were super fast in answering any emails I shot them and were extremely helpful throughout the whole process.

How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy with paypal.

I received my doll today, 13th August 2010. That makes it ten days from the date I ordered to the date I received him ... I'm pretty damn impressed.

I think the quality is fantastic for the price.

It certainly did. In fact, it looks even better.

I am one hundred and ten percent satisfied with the product. No breakages, perfectly strung doll, carefully packaged.

Happyhouse is actually a dealer for several companies. But I would not hesitate to purchase from them again. They have excellent communication, fast shipping and are incredibly helpful. This is my second experience with them and I am very impressed.

As they're a dealer, I'm not sure if this is applicable.

7. Well, that's got to be the fastest order ever. I purchased a DemonGarden body from them, they confirmed it the next day, and shipped it two days later. @___@ Excellent communication emails as well.

8. What did you order?
      AOD 1/4 Lan; Tan Skintone

When did you order?
      Sept 19th

Wonderful and prompt as always.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy with a non-paypal credit card.

Shipped Sept 25th. Arrived today, October 2nd which makes it a total wait of 14 days. Very impressive!

Very nice quality as always.

She looks better than the sales pictures, but I am a tad disappointed that for a "tan" doll, she came rather light. The pictures showing the difference between the skintones made it seem like she'd be a bit darker, but I suppose that's due to different lighting/my monitor. She's certainly darker than my other Normal Yellow toned dolls from AoD, and I suppose that's really all that matters!

Very much so!

I've ordered from Happy House before and I know I'll order from them again!

Probably, but they're very affordable new.

9. What did you order?
      Doll Family LingYu with face-up in normal pink skin

When did you order?
      August 23 2010

Great! They answered my questions and sent updates when needed.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy via paypal

I ordered him on the 23rd of August and received him yesterday (the 15th of October). Not very long!

Yes! He is absolutely worth the price!

Absolutely. There's some aspects to him that look so much better close-up, since you can't see in close detail in the website pictures.

Definitely. He arrived in perfect condition, and is just as pretty as I thought he'd be!

Well, Happy House is a dealer, but I would definitely buy from them again. Again, they have great service.

Everything is fine price brand new, but why not? Then again, I don't know if dealers do second hand deals :P

10. What did you order?
      Demon Garden 1/3 Male Body in White Skin

When did you order?
      October 4th 2010

No need to really communicate with them as order confirmation was received within 24 hours and shipping notice was sent when item was shipped.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. I used paypal.

I received it today, 29th October. Shipping notice was sent on October 20 so it was shipped to me within about 3 weeks.

Yes, I think it was. It's a beautiful body that comes with seams sanded.

Yes but personally I think it looks way better in person.

Am very satisfied.

Of course. This is my third order with them and I should note I've always found my transactions with HH to always be smooth from moment of order to receiving the doll. All notifications are sent in a timely manner.

N/A as they are not a company but a dealer/agent.

11. Since there's a note to not post new 2011 threads, I'll just throw this up here. (Little slow on posting it.)

- What did you order?
      Doll Family H-line Zero(Ling Yu) in Normal pink w/ faceup

- When did you order?
      December 27, 2010

Happy House is a Dealer

Excellent and prompt :>

Paypal is always easy. Even for a technologically illiterate parent ordering

Wait time was perfectly on schedule. Shipping itself was crazy fast! Got the package a whopping three days ahead of schedule! Not really sure HOW that worked but I'm not complaining.

And then some :D

The face-up is less bold in person, but he's very handsome :aheartbea

very much so!

Certainly planned on it *lookin' at Elsa*

12. - What did you order? white skin Angel of Dream Gu
      - When did you order? October 23, 2011
      - Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Happy House is a distributor for AoD.
      - How was the communication? I got an email confirming my order, but no tracking or even notification of shipping. But that was okay, as he arrived before I even expected him to ship and there were no problems!
      - How long did it take to ship? I'm not sure exactly, since the estimated time they gave me was 3-4 weeks, they didn't send a shipping notification, but he was home in 2 weeks, before I was even expecting a tracking number! :D
      - Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? oh, definitely, yes!
      - Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes. Better, actually.
      - Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, absolutely, he's more gorgeous than imagined!
      - Would you order from this company again? Yes, I got him faster from China to US than I have some items shipped within the US!

The box did arrive to me with a big hole punched in the side, which really scared me. It was not Happy House's fault, it was due to the PO, but my baby was so safely packed that although his box was damaged, he was perfectly safe, not a scratch on him!

He also came with free underwear and shoes. I knew underwear were included, but the shoes were a pleasant surprise!

13. - What did you order? NS-Y Angel of Dream Wang Zi
      - When did you order? October 14, 2011
      - Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? An AoD doll from the distributor Happy House.
      - How was the communication? It was pretty good. I had to change the skin colour on my order and they replied immediately saying it had been done. They didn't message me when he shipped, though.
      - How easy was it to pay? I used paypal, so extremely easy.
      - How long did it take to ship? I can't be sure. They didn't send me the tracking number until after he had arrived. I had been counting on him taking another week as I was going out of town - getting him thirteen minutes before I had to leave was shocking!
      - Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very much so, the doll was in pristine condition.
      - Did the item look like the sales pictures? The face-up was more dramatic and a little more feminine than I thought it would be, but that's probably due more to human variance than anything.
      - Were you satisfied with the product? Definitely, the doll is wonderful.
      - Would you order from this company again? Absolutely, I can overlook not being notified of early shipping when the customer service was so accomodating.

14. What did you order? 2 AoD Qian in white skin and face up and gu and yuki heads

- When did you order? Dec. 19 2011

- How was the communication? didn't contact them but i didn't get a tracking number

- How long did it take to ship? no tracking number but they got here Jan. 4th 2012

- Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes and the even was amazing 2 free heads and free makeup

- Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes

- Were you satisfied with the product? Yes

- Would you order from this company again? Yes

15. What did you order?
      Angel of Dream Qian Head, WS, Blank

When did you order?
      June 3rd 2012

I had sent them a query about the head earlier and they replied very promptly. Once I placed my order, I got both the confirmation letter and the notice of shipping and tracking number when the head shipped.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy with paypal.

The shipping notice came through June 8th 2012 and received the head on June 14th 2012.

Yes.

It seems to except that I got a different resin colour to what was pictured.

Yes.

I would happily order from Happyhouse. I've always had great customer service from them and they packed the head very very well, securely, lots of bubblewrap and newspaper plus complimentary glass eyes even though I only ordered a head.

I would buy AOD dolls second hand if there was something I wanted but given how affordable these dolls are, I don't mind buying new and waiting.

16. What did you order?
      An Angel of Dream 1/4 You & Angel Of Dream 1/4 Rao, both with faceup and P-Normal skin.

When did you order?
      July 4th, 2012

No complaints! I didn't send them anything but they provided an order confirmation email, tracking number and notification of when the dolls were sent out, so everything was fine.

How easy was it to pay?
      Quick and fast, easily done through Paypal.

The dolls were shipped on the 11th of july, so about 7 days to process the order and they arrived on the 18th of july, so a total of 2 weeks!

Oh, definitely. They're beautiful dolls and their condition was flawless when they arrived, nicely wrapped up and completely secure, no scratches or damages at all. Both came with some undergarments and a lovely little birth card, honestly worth every penny!

Like a mirror image of the product's picture, the details are almost identical. Very pleased!

Completely satisfied, I couldn't ask for a better doll than what I received.

Without a second thought, of course!

Seeing as they are a dealer, I don't think you can get second-hand things but new is fine anyway!

17. - What did you order?
      AoD Bo
      - When did you order?
      July 24th, 2013
      Distributor
      Fantastic--they were incredibly pleasant and replied to any and all questions I had within less than two hours of my asking them.
      Very--no problems at all!
      Not terribly long; order placed on the 24th of July, shipped on the 24th of August, arrived 30th of August :3
      Definitely--the cost was fantastic for what I was getting!
      He looks exactly like his stock photos :D
      Incredibly, the wait for him was very short in terms of ordering a brand new doll, he's beautiful and in perfect condition <3 (minus the resin chips that broke off his ankle during transit, but Happy House has already told me they would replace the part :D )
      Without question! They were nothing but pleasant and got me my doll faster than I could have ever hoped for!