1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dreaming Doll Feedback (ALL)

May 28, 2010

1. DREAMING DOLL

* What did you order?
      58cm Sally from the "Elva" line; chose the fullset, which includes doll, faceup, wig, glass eyes, outfit and two pair of feet, plus the standard pillows/box.

* When did you order?
      20 May 2010

* How was the communication?
      Best communication I have had from any doll company. I received an email confirmation of reply. Then an email stating when they planned to ship. Then an email with a copy of my order indicating the doll had been shipped and supplying the tracking number. (They also updated order status very quickly on the account/order page.)

* How easy was it to pay?
      Website uses the standard checkout system we see on other sites (eg. Soom). When the order is placed, you receive a summary of the order and below that is a direct link to PayPal payment (choose "PayPal credit card" option during checkout ... you don't have to use a credit card on PayPal, though). So you don't need to copy and paste Dreaming Doll's PP addy, and you know the payment is connected to your order.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Dreaming Doll posted the package five (5) days after I placed the order. It took three (3) days to get to me (east coast, USA). Have never received a new doll in less time!

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      For a 60cm range doll that comes with wig, nice quality glass eyes and two pair of feet (one flat, one high-heel-ready), I think the $450 is perfectly reasonable (this is the base price). Faceup is $45 extra. If you want the outfit, $35 more. Actually, considering everything I got (see below for extras) and adding on shipping, I think $585 total is a splendid deal!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes. Faceup actually looked better than the product pictures.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes. The quality is certainly up to current standards in all respects. Faceup is very nicely done. Wig and clothing are very nice quality. Resin is of comparable quality to most resins currently available: Soom, Angelheim, Demon Garden, Iplehouse, Crobidoll, etc. It is not, however, the sort of heavier resin used by a company like Volks. Joints are a little bit creaky, but my experience is that tends to work out over time.

[Note: In addition to the doll, faceup, eyes, wig, two pair of feet and outfit that came with my order, I also received a bag of Hershey's Kisses, a little photo frame, extra eye putty, the rectangular plastic case the eyes came in, a set of headcap replacement magnets (4 small round magnets total) and enough elastic to completely restring the doll.]

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      The only reason I had to contact the company was to offer a profusion of thanks.

* Would you order from this company again?
      In a heartbeat!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      If I were looking for a particular sculpt by this company, I would. Given the quality, I see no reason not to consider buying one of these dolls on the after-market. However, Dreaming Doll is just about the best company I've ever worked with since 2005. I'm happy to give them my money (because it's not like the after-market is flooded with Dreaming Dolls!).

2. * What did you order?
      62cm Haji head only, no faceup

* When did you order?
      June 20, 2010

AMAZING. Super fast and always polite, sent me several updates on him =)

Simple. Used paypal, so it was super fast.

I received a shipping notice on June 24; four (4) days after I placed the order. He arrived yesterday on June 28; four (4) days after receiving the shipping notice. So in all, it took him eight (8) days to get to my house. =)

Very much so! Even without a faceup or body, he is absolutely gorgeous! The resin is good quality and feels nice and solid, and he is so well sculpted.

Yes. A thousand times better!

Oh YES. Very much so.

There were no problems whatsoever.

DEFINITELY. I plan to buy his sleeping head soon!

If I happened to find one, definitely, but I have no problems buying straight from the company! Best company experience I've had in this hobby!

3. * What did you order?
      58cm Sally from the "Elva" line; chose the fullset, which includes doll, faceup, wig, glass eyes, outfit and two pair of feet, plus the standard pillows/box.

* When did you order?
      July 30th 2010

I received 4 emails in total, the first was confirmation of order, then confirmation, followed by shipping notice and shipping details. I think they were great with their communication.

I could automatically pay via PayPal, very easy to use and was very fast.

Ordered her on July 30th, received shipping notice one August 4th, and she arrived on August 7th. So in total it took 8 days for her to arrive, but only 3 of those days were shipping.

I feel she was for a very reasonable price. All of the extras were part of a great deal!

Yes. Looks perfect.

Yes. Although her joints are a bit creaky, but that will fade over time. I love her weight and feel, but there are some seams that were quite noticeable. I will have to try some light sanding to get rid of them. I only had one problem with her and that was trying to get her clothes on (had to remove her head, and couldn't find a way to put it back on).

Didn't have to go to the company.

Yes.

Maybe, but I think anything from them would be quite hard to find, not many buy from DreamingDoll. I feel perfectly comfortable buying from them directly.

4. * What did you order?
      Elva Mae with faceup and normal color resin

* When did you order?
      18 Sep 2010

Wonderful, the company answered all my questions very quickly, and I also got email confirmations when they replied. They answer their emails as quickly as they answer to anything in their Q&A. DD sent me an email apologizing because of the holidays in Korea that would delay shipping for a few days, and also stated the day they would ship ~ and they kept their word on that =)
      they also sent emails with a copy of what I ordered, number order, and tracking number. I really have nothing to complain about their communication.

Very easy through Paypal.

Twenty days, according to them because of the Korean holidays.

Absolutely.

She's actually more beautiful in person than in their site pictures, actually the site doesn't show all of the beauty of her faceup IMO.

Completely satisfied; I love my doll, couldn't spot a single flaw on her!

-

Sure would :)

Yes, but I'd prefer buying directly from the company.

5. * What did you order?
      Sally in white skin with faceup. Included with her were glass eyes, wigs and outfit. I also got extra elastic, eye putty and chocolates.

* When did you order?
      December 17th, 2010

Amazing. Every question I had were answered within minutes. (I don't even understand how... we're not on the same time zone !)

Very easy, with Paypal

It was shipped on December 27th, and I received it on the 31st. It couldn't be faster !

Totally. The price is what I expect for a 58 cm doll. The quality of the doll and accessories is excellent.

Yes.

I couldn't be more satisfied !

I was supposed to get a pair of high heel feets, but I didn't get them. I contacted the company and they answered me, once again, right away. They will send the feet to me. EDIT : I found the beautiful high heel feet ! My cat put them away and I found them under the table. :| So there wasn't any mistake from DreamingDoll.

Yes.

I don't like to buy second-hand products, but it's not because of the company.

6. * What did you order?
      42cm Airi in NS from the "Little Elva" line with the face-up option. It came with a wig, glass eyes, an outfit from TTYA, extra s-hooks, elastic, a diary, chocolate, eye putty, and two pair of feet, high-heeled and flat, and, of course, the pillows/box.

* When did you order?
      November 7th, 2011

Their communication was quite good. When there was a delay due to the face-up, they let me know right away and continued to keep me updated.

Easy. It was PayPal.

It shipped on November 25th, 2011 and took two more days to reach me.

Well, considering all the really extremely nice quality freebies and the beautify made doll I received, I think it was well worth it. I got in on their free shipping event and that made when I got for the price even better.

Yes. She looks exactly like the sales pictures.

Yes. She's a wonderful poser, sculpted great. I really love the doll.
      The only reason I had to contact the company was to offer a profusion of thanks.

If there was something I wanted to buy, absolutely!

Again, if there was something that I wanted for sale I would.

7. * What did you order?
      Airi

* When did you order?
      Jan 2011

Prompt

Same as most other companies

Two weeks! Super shocked at the speed.

The price is good but the doll was even cheaper. Poor quality.

Yes and no. Upon receiving the doll I took a closer look and her legs Do kinda show how lumpy they are in the pictures. But it's not a focus.

Not at all. The eyelids are too thin and I worry about them breaking. The legs are poorly shaped and so dumpy and misshapen I am thinking of outright replacing them.
      Her backbone has a strange cavern like dip. It's huge! It needs to be sanded down but I'm not sure it can without totally breaking the dolls back shape.
      Her collar bone is misshapen. It looks like both are broken and have been impropperly sanded. They're super sharp.

I figured it was simply how the doll was casted for most of these problems. So I did not contact them.

Never.

Possible faces but Never the bodies. Horrible.

8. * What did you order?
      43cm Airi with faceup, TTYA Hoodie, Nine9 gray sweater, brown SD belt.
      She also came with a free goodies: wig, 12mm eyes (I requested specific color and they gave me exactly that color), eye putty, spare elastic cord, hooks, magnets, ring and heeled feet.

* When did you order?
      January 31st, 2012

Fantastic! :D They replied very quickly and politely to my questions, both through their website Q&A and through DOA itself (PMs).

Very easy, PayPal :) I needed her shipped to a different address and PM-ed it to them, it was all very smooth ^^

Roughly a week after I paid everything was ready to ship. Due to very cold weather on my side I asked them to delay shipping until February 14th which they promptly did :)

I am very, very happy with her :) The face-up is splendid, and she poses so well! Yes, most definitely appropriate to the price and then some :)

Oh yes, definitely! I have to say her lips look amazing, much better than in the presentation pics haha. Looked at her body well first in the "Parts" section of the Ddoll website ;)

Definitely yes.
      The resin is sturdy but at the same time with a delicate feel (resistant while not looking bulky that is), faceup is very well done and sweet.

Like FairEmma above, the only reason I contacted the company right after receiving my Airi was to let them know how happy they made me :)

Yes!

Although I usually avoid buying second-hand, if the sculpt was sold out or in other way unavailable first-had I would totally do it if the person selling it was trustworthy <3

Overall, DreamingDoll was an amazing doll-related experience for me, I wish every doll company was like them! :aheartbea

9. * What did you order?
      I ordered a DreamingDoll Haji THROUGH NDOLL. When NDoll bailed on their customers, I contacted DreamingDoll to warn them, ask them to try and contact NDoll for me and to hopefully get them to end their contract with the company.

* When did you order?
      2012- See above for specifics

They replied within two hours, apologising for NDoll and promising to contact them. They contacted me back after a few working days to say NDoll were not responding and that they would instead send me the doll directly after having verified my order was real with a paypal receipt. This was the best customer service and communication I have ever experienced.

Wasn't relevant for me.

Very quickly, especially after the time I had spent fighting NDoll.

He is a wonderful quality doll and I am more than happy with him. I am looking for more excuses to deal with them.

Yes.

Beyond satisfied. I cannot begin to explain how much faith this restored in me. After such a crappy experience with their reseller, to have them be so kind and accommodating made me feel so much better, especially about a doll that I never thought I would see and wasn't sure I wanted after the stress.

They sent me a doll after their reseller bailed on me. I never asked for the doll, I just wanted them to contact NDoll and consider closing their contract. They singlehandedly undid months of stress about this doll.

I'm looking for excuses to order again.

I see absolutely no reason not to.

10. * What did you order?
      Dreaming Doll Airi, With Face-up

* When did you order?
      6th of february, 2012.

Really fast and really helpful:D

Paypal, so pretty easy :aheartbea

She was shipped February 26th and I received her March 3rd. So it took 5 days for her to reach the Netherlands.

Ohdear, She's lovely :fangirl: I love her face-up. Her sculpt is so gorgeous.

Yes she does, a lot.

Yes. She's my first Bjd and I couldn't be more happier <3.

Nothing to say here c;

Definitely!

Hm, I don't know if I will ever buy something second hand. But if I ever would buy something else from Ddoll then I would definitely consider buying a second hand.

11. What did you order?
      43cm Little Elva - Lia

When did you order?
      March 13, 2012

How was the communication?
      I had no reason to contact them, but they sent me both a confirmation email and TWO emails with shipping information. 100% satisfied

How easy was it to pay?
      I used Paypal, so incredibly.

How long did it take to ship?
      My doll was shipped at the end of the day on March 30, 2012 and arrived on April 2, 2012, so 2 days! I have never had a doll ship from the company in less time OR arrive in less time! And for free shipping I was astounded at the speed.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, so many times over. The face up is gorgeous, the wig and the eyes are lovely, and the resin is very nice.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes. With the price being what it was I expected slightly less but they lived up to their reputation. My doll is lovely! They also sent some chocolate, eye putty and some VERY nice elastic.

Would you order from this company again?
      If I could I would do it tomorrow!

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Sadly there aren't many Dreaming Doll's around. I definitely would buy second hand if it was a sculpt I wanted though!

12. * What did you order?
      Little Elva (MSD) Airi during the Christmas Event which includes faceup, wig, glass eyes, TTYA top and bottoms, heel feet, spare donut hook, spare string, eye putty, a souvenir notebook, certificate, pillow box and a bar of delicious chocolate.

* When did you order?
      November 2011

At first a couple of emails didn't go through but afterwards the communication was great. There was a delay because of the time difference which was totally understandable. They can be approached directly by email or by messaging them here.

I paid in full via paypal so it was extremely easy.

Mine was late due to the event. There were a handful of us ordering Airi at the same time for Christmas and there's only one face up artist which is Estebebe so it is unavoidable. It took them more than a month before it got shipped.

Absolutely and I got a great deal ordering during the event. The outfit saved me close to 100 dollars, plus with a free wig and eyes that come with it, I don't have to spend extra buying it elsewhere. It was an awesome starter bjd, extremely affordable for its quality.

100%. It was a great experience all in all and would totally buy from them again and recommend them to my friends.

N/A

Let me just put it this way...If I hit the lottery, I will buy all their dolls.

There's not really a reason to buy it second-hand because it is affordable and the company is trustworthy but if one really needs a better home, then why not?

13. * What did you order?
      Little Elva Airi

* When did you order?
      June 17, 2012

Communication was good after the payment was made. ^ v ^ )

Very easy. I paid in full via Paypal.

Very quick! Even with faceup option, me order was delivered 15 days after payment. ^^

Absolutely! The sculpt was very nicely made and the faceup was very professionally done (by Estabebe!). They had free shipping so the package was very affordable.

Actually better than the pictures! * Q * )

Yes! Highly recommended! ^^

N/A

Wouldn't think twice if they offered smaller bust option because I am looking for a younger MSD-size. I love their face sculpts so much!

I would prefer buying directly from the company.

14. * What did you order?
      Dreamingdoll Airi x 2 and Dreamingdoll ESTEBEBE Collection Molly.

* When did you order?
      around February 2012

The communication was very easy. they replied so fast.

it is very easy to pay as long you have paypal

about a half week maybe.

i think i like the system, i got free eyes and free random wig and free shipping too!

well i felt different. the photos look much better

so so, i like the body, it's very elastic and easy to pose. but i did not like the head for little elva head (msd size) is too small..

i didn't do anything just accepting with big heart!

well if the dolls are match to my taste, i will!

i would if the price much more cheaper, because dreamingdoll is not always limited.

15. * What did you order?
      Little Elva Lia, NS, with faceup

* When did you order?
      March 31, 2012

The communication was good, quick replies.

Very easy, I paid in full using paypal :)

I took somewhere between 20-25 business days before shipping, And about 3-4 days for shipping

More than appropriate! Considering the quality and all the stuff she came with, yes and yes again :)
      The only flaw was the wig she came with, it was horribly thin :S

Even better actually :)

Yup! Good quality, lots of extra stuff and to a very reasonable price, I'm very much satisfied!
      The only flaw, as mentioned abve, was the wig.

N/A

I definitely would!

I'm not much for buying dolls second hand, but I'd consider it if I found one on the MP that i really liked :)

16. * What did you order?
      Clothing items

* When did you order?
      21/08/2012

I didn't need to communicate with them, but they sent me emails to confirm my payment had been received, and when they were shipping my item

Nice and easy, they included a link to paypal at the bottom of the order screen so I didn't have to manually pay

About a week and a half, I received my item today (31/08/2012)

Yes, I would say so

Yes

Yes, although I'm pretty sure they sent the wrong sized shirt - it's not a big deal though because it still fits.

N/A

Yes I would

I don't buy second hand if I can avoid it, but if the products were in good condition I don't see why not.

17. * What did you order?
      I ordered a Little Elva Lia and Elva Rio Head Parts

* When did you order?
      October 24th 2012

When I used their E-mail and the product Q&A I didn't get a response, but once I used the sites Q&A section I go a response very quickly.

It was very easy, used paypal.

It took 30 or so business days for them to send her to me and 6 business days for her to arrive.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Nope

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      Well my waiting time for them to ship her and was about double what they had told me it would be. This was because I ordered about a week before their Christmas event so they were very busy.

Since it was effecting my dolls shipping time they let me participate in the event as well, which I thought was very kind of them since I ordered about a week before the event started.

I certainly would. They are very generous, and helpful. When I asked to get a larger head than the event allowed if I paid the difference they allowed me to and sent me the invoice making it very easy.

18. * What did you order?
      58cm Elva Mae - blank + clothes (white jacket and white legging) + Little Elva Misora

* When did you order?
      22 Dec 2012

My friend did the order for me. So, I can't really say.

I pay through my friend's account.

Almost 3 months. I guess it took really long due to the orders are flooding because of the Christmas event. *I can bear that much*

Definitely!

Yep, they do..and even better (^_^)

Overall, yes .. The dolls are great even though I'm a bit disappointed with how things turn out. I ordered my doll blank, planning to do the face-up on my own. But she came up surprisingly with free face-up (it's beautiful really), and no doll certificate :'( .
      I'm thinking that the free face-up was meant to compensate the long wait time and certificate.. but still. I'm not really content.

I mailed them. They replied me real fast saying sorry and ask for shipping address.. Then, they sent me the certificate ~:D *so happy*

Yes .. Their dolls are great! and really good customer service. The help desk really helpful! *only need moar fund now*

Depends on the condition of the products.

19. * What did you order?
      Urban guy Khan, Handsome guy Khan. I qualified to get Sally as an event gift, but when I enquired about her, they also offered to send me a tiny Momo for free. Which they did, even though I would have paid for her (and offered to a few times ;))

* When did you order?
      December 9th 2012

There was a bit of a language barrier, but they responded to my questions really quickly.

Paypal, so it took about two seconds

About 6 weeks for the order to be ready and then 3-4 for the order to get to me.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      None!

Hell yes! The dolls I actually paid for are amazing, such beautiful sculpts, gorgeous skintone, great quality resin and they have beautiful face-ups. And Sally might actually be one of my favorites out of all my dolls, she's so versatile and pretty. Her body is definitely my favorite SD-body so far!

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      They normally have a turn-around time of two weeks for dolls with face-ups. But I ordered two and during a hugely sought-after event, so I wasn't surprised that it took longer than that. They had some difficulty giving me a correct shipping estimate, but since I got free wigs and eyes for all four dolls, plus elastic/magnets and chocolate, I really don't mind. Six weeks isn't that long compared to other companies!

In a heartbeat. I'm looking for an excuse to do so, especially during event-time :)

20. * What did you order?
      Elva Urban Guy Khan, Little Elva Airi

* When did you order?
      December 2012

communication was good. replies were quick.

Payal, so it was easy

took more than a month for the order to be ready (because of the christmas event), then took 3-4 days to get to me

yes, it definitely is.

Yes. Faceup was a bit different from the sales pictures though

yes! the dolls are of really good quality and faceups are nicely done. the dolls also came with wigs and extra stuff. plus free shipping XD

n/a

yes!

if i like the scuplt and it's still in good condition, yes.