1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Bambicrony Feedback (ALL)

Jun 5, 2010

1. COMPANY NAME

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS!

2. * What did you order?
      I ordered a Peach Puff Skin Ciao Bella Sisley, nude, no make-up, plain glass eyes.
      Ordered during the Re-Release event so I got three alternative hands for free.

* When did you order?
      April 16th 2010

Excellent. I asked two questions on the Q&A Board before I ordered and they were replied to within a days time. After I ordered, it was easy to find the order tracker on the website and I received an e-mail about shipping.

Very easy, I paid through paypal.

I received it on May 26th, so 29 working days? Once it showed on the website it was ready for shipment it mailed out within 4 days.

Yes! I love the quality. Very detailed. The resin has a nice heft to it, is super smooth, no inclusions on it anywhere, consistent coloring. The seams came sanded (which you can barely see unless it's in certain lights)

Yes :) Even better to me.

Very much so!

N/A

In a heartbeat.

I would. I have enough faith that any of their current (which I've seen) products second-hand would be as inherently good quality. I would miss the gorgeous wrapping that the company sends out, but I love the quality of their dolls.

3. Bambicrony

* What did you order? Ivory dress & boots
      * When did you order? Jan 25
      * How was the communication? They told me when they received payment & when my item shipped!
      * How easy was it to pay? Very. Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? about 1.5 week
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Good for the product. Shipping was steep, but that's understandable.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? NA
      * Would you order from this company again? Sure
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Sure if kept nicely :)

4. Thread Tittle: WARNING with BAMBICRONY

[​IMG]

Hi everyone.

My name is Judit and I am usually known in the BJD community as Sakura Lionheart. My friend is Sharon, also known as Dambuster01.

This post wants to be as objective as possible. Our goal is to describe our experience with Bambicrony not to judge them. We want anyone to have the maximum information when they make their purchases. We don’t want anyone to suffer our situation.

On 17/09/2010, Sharon and I made and order to the BJD brand Bambicrony .

Our order, of 631 USD consisted in a Ciao Bella body, a Brava Bambi body and some extras. It was Bambicrony 4th anniversary, and since we reached the "500 USD" limit we would be receiving two free heads. We used 25,10 USD points. So the total paid by Papal was 606,28 USD.

ORDER

We asked Bambicrony to send the dolls in Tan Skin.

Both, Sharon and I had previously ordered from Bambicrony (Sharon had already some tanned dolls from them) and never had a problem with them: our previous communication with Bambicrony had been good. They customer attention was kind and polite. And the dolls we received previously were beautiful and of a very good quality.

On 29/11/2010 our order finally shipped. And arrived safely at my home on 04/12/2010.
      I opened the package and discovered the dolls had several flaws: Brava Bambi Katherine had dents, holes, dots and darker areas in her body. Ciao Bella Mae, who was ordered with a face up, had a white and shiny texture and a white dot on her nose.

MAE 1
      MAE 2
      MAE 3
      MAE 4
      MAE 5
      MAE 6

Katherine 0
      Katherine 1
      Katherine 2
      Katherine 3
      Katherine 4
      Katherine 5
      Katherine 6
      Katherine 7
      Katherine 8
      Katherine 9
      Katherine 10
      Katherine 11
      Katherine 12
      Katherine 13

I contacted Sharon immediately, who told me that her tanned Bambicrony dolls didn’t have such flaws. So we contacted Bambicrony. This was our message, and this was their answer:

Bambicrony 1
      Bambicrony 2

After their answer we wondered if Bambicrony was right, and those flaws were normal in tanned dolls. Since we didn’t know, we decided to ask the BJD community about it.

We created a post in Den of Angels and shared the pictures asking for opinions. You can read by yourself what the DoA users said:

DOA post Link

Is summary we got 50 replies, the vast majority saying that condition was not OK in any tan doll, coming from Bambicrony or from any other brand.

About the Ciao Bella Mae face up white and shiny texture we were told by face up artist that this was made because of the incorrect temperature when spraying the MSC protection. Which should not be expected from a professional face up artist who charges 50 USD for face up.

After this we emailed Bambicrony again. I toke new photos, trying to make clearer what I was complaining about. Here I post the photos.

THESE ARE CONSIDERED NORMAL FLAWS IN TANNED DOLLS

Normal Flaw 1
      Normal Flaw 2
      Normal flaw 3

THOSE ARE NOT NORMAL FLAWS (according to DoA users)

Mae 1
      Mae 2
      Mae 3
      Mae 4
      Katherine 1
      Katherine 2
      Katherine 3
      Katherine 4
      Katherine 5
      Katherine 6

BAMBICRONY TAN DOLLS PHOTOS EXAMPLES

You can see they don't have any shiny texture or white dots on their faces. And althought the bodies are covered you can't see anything wrong on their legs and arms...

Marion Tan Skin
      Judy Tan Skin
      Amy Tan Skin
      Judy 2 Tan Skin
      Grace Tan Skin
      Emily Tan Skin
      Ellen Tan Skin

FLAWLESS BC TAN BODY EXAMPLE

These are BC tan dolls photos from a nice DoA owner. As you will be able to see they have no flaws in them like the ones on Katherine. Thank you so much to that owner for her help, kindness and pictures.

Normal Body 1
      Normal Body 2
      Normal Body 3
      Normal Body 4
      Normal Body 5
      Normal Body 6
      Normal Body 7

5. This was our message and their answer.

Bambicrony 3a
      Bambicrony 3b
      Bambicrony 4

Bambicrony keeps saying our dolls are normal on 21/12/2010 but they tell us about their decision of discontinuing of the production of tanned dolls, since some of their customers report problems with the tan skin. Therefore: our dolls are normal but there have been problems with some tanned dolls (not ours)

On 22/12/2010 Bambicrony announces this in their News&Notice message board.

New&Notice 78

Lastly they offer us a solution: They offered us a refund if we send the dolls, paying us the shipping of them.

After Bambicrony answer Sharon and I had a deep talk. We didn’t want to keep the dolls after those flaws, and we also knew they would not sell at their original price due them. Therefore, we decided to accept Bambicrony offer. We knew we were going to lose money, but we wanted to end with that. The sooner, the better.

We also decided to keep private everything until we got our refunds.

We contacted Bambicrony with some questions. Since I wanted to keep the other items of the order, because they were in good condition, I asked for a partial refund. They said it was ok.

Bambicrony 5
      Bambicrony 6

Finally we accorded a partial refund would be 434.68 USD money send by Paypal and 25.10 USD Bambicrony points.

Bambicrony told us they weren’t refunding the Paypal fee, since “we didn’t charge you for paypal fee”. They also asked to lower the package value as they did for us. I replied them that it was OK. But if the package was lost or damaged it would be under their responsibility.

Bambicrony 7
      Bambicrony 8

After this we accorded to not lower the value of the package and send the dolls fully insured. Since Bambicrony asked us to ship the dolls in the same condition I took some photos while packing and send them before shipping the package.

Bambicrony 9
      Bambicrony 10

I shipped the dolls on 19/01/2011. Here are the shipping invoices for both dolls. Each one is insured for 170 EUR. "Importe" is the amount I was charged for shipping each package.

Invoice Mae
      Invoice Katherine

I emailed Bambicrony and got this reply:

Bambicrony 11
      Bambicrony 12

In none of our previous 12 emails, (from 13/12/2010 to 22/01/2011) Bambicrony had mentioned anything about the dates of the return policy. I replied this to them.

Bambicrony 13

On 28/01/2011 tracking page told us the packages had been received.

Bambicrony 14
      Bambicrony 15
      Bambicrony 16

Finally on 10/02/2011 I received a email that we had been refunded (there was a little misunderstanding with the Paypal e-mail, which was solved immediately). I checked the points and discovered I had not been refunded all of them. So I contacted Bambicrony.

Bambicrony 17
      Bambicrony 18

In any e-mail Bambicrony told us they were going to deduct the points of Mae and Katherine purchase. However, I was tired of this affair and wanted to end it, so I didn't complain about that and sent my last e-mail.

Bambicrony 19

Bambicrony refunded us 434,68 USD and Paypal fee was 17,25 USD. The cost of shipping and insuring the dolls was a total of 78.70 EUR, which are around 108 USD.

IN CONCLUSION:

1. We buy dolls from Bambicrony in 17/09/2010.

2. We consider the dolls defective. Bambicrony not. However they offer a refund but we have to pay shipping and Paypal fees. We accept.

3. In 10/02/2011 dolls are already in Bambicrony and we get our money back.

4. We have lost in this experience 125 USD. All the photos, messages, packing and shipping of dolls were done during my free time, since BJD are for me a hobby and not my work.

WHAT ARE WE SAYING:

WE ARE NOT TELLING YOU to not buy from Bambicrony. This is a decision that everyone has to take on his own. Also we are not telling you that if you buy from Bambicrony you will receive a defective doll. Many people have received beautiful dolls from Bambicrony in perfect condition.

WE ARE TELLING YOU we want you to be aware of this situation: if you buy from Bambicrony you may receive a good condition doll and don't have any problem, but you may also have problems with them, just like us. In this case don't expect them to give you a solution, unless you claim and claim. And, even if they offer you a solution be prepared for loosing time and money.

BEFORE PURCHASING FROM ANY DOLL BRAND CHECK THEIR FEEDBACK IN THE FORUMS.

Thank you for reading and we hope this post helps as many people as possible. We don't want our experience to be repeated.

Judit (Sakura Lionhearts) and Sharon (Dambuster01).

6. COMPANY NAME: Bambicrony

* What did you order? Ozzy's child tanned Kumi full set
      * When did you order? October 2010 (on layaway)
      * How was the communication? Very poor. I received a shipping notice at the end of January, but the tracking number did not work. I tried to contact the company but had no reply. In between that, they then had a week's holiday. I eventually had a reply stating that the doll was caught in customs and was now on her way. The tracking number then started to work. Bambicrony have been helpful but slow to reply. If you don't mind waiting then this is perhaps not an issue.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? It took 4 weeks to get to me from the date it was originally shipped.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes. But items were missing that were listed as being sent with the doll: kangbo, 1 hand, certificate of authentication. They are apparently being posted on to me.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Waiting to receive missing items.
      * Would you order from this company again? Unsure. The doll is lovely and the workmanship on her face is stunning but I found the lack of communication very stressful and I am not sure I would want to go through that again.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

7. Feedback for Bambicrony

* What did you order?
      Ciao Bella Ozzy's Judy
      * When did you order? November 5, 2010
      * How was the communication? Poor. Slow replies. My order was delayed in 20 days but they kept telling me, day after day, that she would ship in the next one when they knew that wouldn't happen. They changed my order status to "before shipping" on the exact last day of the 40-work-days period but it took another 20 days for my doll to be sent. I felt like they were trying to calm me down by not telling me the truth and this was really frustrating.
      * How long did it take to ship? Almost three months. 2 months and 20 days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes? I'm not sure. She has some minor flaws.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, if you're looking at your doll from the same angle and distance BC's pictures were taken. Since BC doesn't take macro pictures of the resin details I guess it's ok.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? 90%, I'd say, but I love my doll. She didn't come with a certificate, what is a bit weird since she's a LE.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I pmed them about my certificate and they answered me that Ozzy's Judy doesn't come with certificate. I checked again and there wasn't a certificate listed on the dolls itens. No big deal.
      * Would you order from this company again? Their dolls are beautiful and the face-up artist did an amazing job on my Judy's face... but I'm not sure. BC's resin is not the best at all. Maybe when they solve their problems with tan resin.

8. Hello
      I'm syndrome. I order the dolls 2010-11-6 and recieved in not long time.
      And i saw a lot of problem with the Bambicriny dolls. I ordered Pepe thanskin and Marion limited tan skin. The dolls have a seam parting line and sanding head by compamy -*-.

Pepe tan skin

This picture the doll has a sanding head.
      [​IMG]

This picture the doll has a seam parting line.
      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/syndromeworld/IMG_3782.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/syndromeworld/IMG_3783.jpg

This picture the head cap has a little broke.
      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/syndromeworld/IMG_3788.jpg

Marion limited tan skin

This picture the doll has a sanding head and MSC spot.
      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/syndromeworld/IMG_3784.jpg

This pictures the doll have a seam parting line.
      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/syndromeworld/IMG_3785.jpg
      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/syndromeworld/IMG_3786.jpg
      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/syndromeworld/IMG_3787.jpg

And i order the outfits set [CB] Layered T-shirt & Short pants. But i only recieved T-shirt, has not short pants. I told the bambicrony about this problem.
      This is Bambicrony reply1
      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/syndromeworld/bc1.jpg
      After i read it. I told Bambicrony, want to let them refund money or change thr new dolls and new outfits.[I will sent the parcel back to Bambicrony]
      Bambicrony reply 2
      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/syndromeworld/bc2.jpg
      In the pictures. It's not "NORMAL". It's too bad condition.
      In this time i try to explain to them.:(But i don't know why Bambicrony have to bully me like this.

9. I will updated Bambicrony reply. I tried to sent the dolls photos to Bambicrony for consider again. And told them about uncomplete set outfit. But they reply.
      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/syndromeworld/03-7.jpg
      They still told me " It's normal and natural". -*- I will make a thread for asked them about my dolls and uncomplete set outfit.
      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/syndromeworld/02-9.jpg
      They didn't reply me. I will waiting them 2 days ago but still someone to reply me. I will make a new thread for asked them again but the they answer is still the last times.
      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/syndromeworld/01-9.jpg
      In this time i still contact with them. I will waiting they reply me in Monday....

2011-4-4
      I checked my question But They didn't reply me again.
      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/syndromeworld/1.jpg
      I will make a new thread again -*- and waiting Bambicrony reply and responsible about this.

2011-4-28
      I still contact with Bambicrony and have a good news. Bambicrony let me sent the dolls and other goods back to them. They give me refund 80$ by them FAQ after recieved the parcel.
      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/syndromeworld/BC_1.jpg
      I asked them about the parcel. But they told me after they recieved the parcel but i checked the parcel is arrived to them. And they told me about minus shipping fee will not refund to me.
      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/syndromeworld/BC_2.jpg
      I asked they again about the parcel. They recieved it. And told me will be refund to me later[but when??????]
      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/syndromeworld/BC_3.jpg
      I waiting the refund from Bambicrony 1 week later. But don't has a refund to me. I asked them about the days for refund. but they still reply me refund later.
      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/syndromeworld/BC_4.jpg
      I will waiting them again. If 1 week later they didn't refund to me. I will contact them again. Bad company -*-

10. Feedback for Bambicrony

* What did you order? Bella Bambi Tan Emily, 7-8 wig B35 black cherry, Sparkle v neck shirt, tan fist hand parts [7~8inch] B35
      * When did you order? Feb 21, 2011
      * How was the communication? Good, they always responded within a few days if not a week.
      * How long did it take to ship? 74 working days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, she's gorgeous. Some minor flaws, but nothing to detract from how gorgeous she is.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Completely. Her hips have a little rubbing on the inside, but I'm not going to be looking inside her butt anytime soon. She was sent with the wrong wig and wrong chest piece, but Bambicrony is working on this. I will update my review with what they send me. They also sent me a free wig and brown eyes for her.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Bambicrony is sending me out the right chest piece and wig now.
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely, it took a little longer than Bambicrony says, but DoA members assured me it would take 3-4 months, so I wasn't too upset by this.

11. * What did you order?
      A tan Emily with faceups on both heads, ED eyes, and a pair of shoes.

* When did you order?
      In December with layaway, final payment on February 27th.

There wasn't any.

Easy, they sent paypal invoices for each payment.

77 business days.

Very much so! I'm happy that she arrived in perfect condition, I was a bit worried.

Even cuter.

Completely.

N/A

Absolutely~! They even sent some extras to makeup for the extra wait time, very nice.

Sure!

12. * What did you order? A ciaobella Judy doll, tan skin, fullset.

* When did you order? March 3th, 2001 (arrived June 12, 2011).

* How was the communication? Nice and friendly, but very slow. Sometimes it tooks 3-4 days to an answer on Q&A board. On time I had to ask twice the same question because there was no answer at all.

* How easy was it to pay? Easy, by paypal.

* How long did it take to ship? About 75 work days.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Not as good as I imagine. The doll came with a weird texture on her belly part, aparent seamlines and some white spots on her faceup (inside the ears and on top of the head).

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, but with flaws mentioned.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Not 100%, as I wrote above.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? The problem of the slow comunication and long waiting, was solved when the doll was shipped. The faceup white spots' problem I fixed myself, with sanding and cleaning. But the weird resin texture still remains, but it is not an issue on the pictures (and it can be covered by clothes).

* Would you order from this company again? I am not sure. I waited very long for a doll that wasn't perfect, but I like the sculp very much and the doll is very pretty. And they still have another doll to send to me. So I will decide that when I receive the second doll and see her conditions.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, if they are in perfect conditions.

13. What did you order? CB Ozzy's Sisely, without fangs.

When did you order? Jan 2, 2011.

How was the communication? Horrible. I've had to ask the same question twice to get answers and the two separate questions I asked (both about the status of my order) have conflicting answers. The first time, (I don't remember the date and it's too far back to look through bambicrony's Q+A) I was told that the doll was shipped. Then I asked about the tracking information on the doll and was told she was getting a face-up. This last question was well before July began. I don't think it takes 2 months to do a face-up.

How easy was it to pay? Pretty easy. I had no problems.

How long did it take to ship? 8 months and counting. I'm STILL WAITING.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Can't say yet.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Can't say yet.

Were you satisfied with the product? Can't say yet, but I probably won't enjoy her as much as I should have been able to had she been shipped on time.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? They haven't done squat.

Would you order from this company again? Absolutely not.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? It's likely, if the price is good enough and they've been taken care of well.

If anyone can offer me some help working with Bambicrony, I'd gratefully accept it! I don't know what to do, but I know I want my money back. I figure they owe me either the doll (+ the head they were offering at the time for their birthday) or my cash, though in my anger at them, I want both. I don't want to write them again, because I'll just end up waiting for another conflicting answer. So far, I've taken the route of waiting for the package to randomly show up on my doorstep, but it's been two months since I was told she was having a face-up. At this rate, it feels like I'll get this doll next YEAR or never.

I am very dissatisfied with how bambicrony's handling this.

14. Diloolie_ I am in the same boat. I did a group order for Bambi items, mostly eyes but also two outfits. They supposedly sent my package back in April but I never received it. Then they made me wait until July before they would re-make my order. My PO has no record of the package ever entering the US. I have currently been posting on the 1:1 board with no response. My original order was Jan 3, and it was supposed to be shipped within 30days. I am sadly upset and disappointed plus I have 8 people who have been waiting for their items for 7 nearly 8 months. I am very dissatisfied and will never order from Bambi again. I would like to know if anyone has received their orders from Bambi as of late?

15. Today, when I checked bambicrony's site, I found that my order was marked as "Shipment Completed", but nothing has come in the mail and I never got a tracking code. It seems like my ability to post on the 1:1 board is blocked now, too, so I can't contact them. Anybody have an idea of what to do now? :(

16. As I've just received my doll, I feel it appropriate to update this.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? No, I've found the same problems as users have stated above, with spots of obvious sanding and bad seams.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Reasonably, considering the pictures don't show the arms and legs and torso, which is where most of the problems are.

Were you satisfied with the product? No, I at least hoped for a quality product to make the wait worth it, but they didn't even throw in the extra head they'd promised me for their anniversary.

Everything else is still the same.

17. Im still waiting for my group order. They did finally reply to my emails but they just said thanks for waiting your items will ship soon. It has been 9month already so I guess I will continue to wait.

18. * What did you order? Ciao Bella Marion and Judy, Brava Bambi Sunday, Emily, Ellen and 2 pairs of boots.
      * When did you order? 28-04-2011
      * How was the communication? non-existant. I have received no reply whatsoever to any of my emails. I did call Bambicrony on September 26th and got someone on the phone. A few days later, part of my order was shipped.
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy, thru Paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? the first part consisting of everything but Emily and Ellen, 5 months. I'm still waiting for the last 2 dolls to be shipped.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, I could dicover no flaws that would prove otherwise.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? they didn't, I'm still waiting for an answer and they are not answering the phone anymore or emails yet. Prior to ordering, communication thru email was excellent...
      * Would you order from this company again? That depends on them, if they improve their communication and shipping times or not.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes, I still love Bambicrony dolls, despite the company disappointing their customers at present.

19. What did you order? Bambicrony Ciao Bella Judy special edition in peach puff
      * When did you order? Setember 4, 2011
      * How was the communication? Non-existant, despite several emails and Q&A on the site
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy; used PayPal
      * How long did it take to ship? about 6 weeks
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes! The seams were sanded well, her face up perfect and her skin color beautiful. The only complaint is that I did not receive a COA or the lullaby head that was supposed to be included in the package. I did receive 3 extra hands that were not advertised in the package, however.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I posted a request for the COA and the lullaby head in the Q&A on the Bambicrony site. That was over a week ago and no answer.
      * Would you order from this company again? Probably not, because the customer service and communication are so bad and nerve wracking to deal with, especially being a new collector spending a lot of money for this product. However, if the customer service were to improve greatly, then I would gladly buy from again.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, but probably none of the tan dolls.

20. An update: As I have still received no reply from Bambicrony to my question of the missing lullaby head, I have tried contacting them again. I found out that their Q&A board is not accessible since they have updated their website. So I had no choice but to communicate to them through their company website, [email protected]. I made very clear to them that if they want me to buy from Bambicrony again, I must have good communication! If I do not receive a reply this time, I will never do business again with them, and will only buy Bambicrony dolls second hand (if that will ever be possible). I find this sort of customer service unacceptable, and I think that everyone else should as well. Quite frankly I am amazed at some of the things that we put up with to buy a BJD doll. These dolls are very expensive, and as such, the customers should not settle for bad communications or missing items from an order, or to play guessing games with delivery. I can accept any delays or other problems as long as I am kept informed of what is happening. My issue was never the length of time that I have to wait for a doll, but with COMMUNICATION. Maybe I am sounding strong because I am older and come from a time when customer service meant good communication, and if something wasn't right with your order there was prompt response to make things right. To pay the prices we pay and accept anything less than the best service is like asking to be a doormat. The company will continue to treat customers this way unless we the customers make very clear that their poor service results in poor sales.