1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Fantasydoll

Nov 21, 2010

1. COMPANY NAME
      * What did you order?
      Fdoll Tiny Glen
      * When did you order?
      In Oktober 2010.
      * How was the communication?
      Very fast and they replied in very good english, which is rare in the doll-world XD
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Extremely easy, simple paypal address which they send me.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      2 weeks!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Much better! The doll has amazing smooth resin, sanded too.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Even better. Very petite and amazing detail in the face, hands and feet. Very good posing too.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Extremely, though the elastic is a bit thin, he still poses like a dream.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?* Would you order from this company again?
      Absolutely! The little guy is such a cutey!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes, I'm sure of it.

Extra:
      He was a birthday gift, so I asked them for the estimate I could expect him here.
      They made it an urgent order and moved him up, so he was shipped out within 2 weeks, I had him in 3.
      Amazing!

2. Fantasy Doll
      * What did you order?
      Fdoll Tiny Amber

* When did you order?
      January 04 2012

First reply to a question took a couple days. Next replies were within a day or less.

Painless.

February 22 2012. 48 days. The site says approx. 20-25 days, so after 30 days I asked about my order. They apologized and said within 10 days; Chinese New Years stalled their schedule. I waited and asked again after 12+ish days, and they said within 5 days. This came true. I asked my dad about Chinese New Years and apparently it can be a week-long thing or something, so I consider the excuse legitimate (not a lie) .

Yes. She is beautifully sculpted, and has smooth and wonderful-feeling resin with no seam lines or scratches. Her delicate little features are detailed well. And she came with free glass eyes, Fabri-Tack, and eyelashes, which excited me! The adorable decorated box she came in was a lovely surprise too. She poses well, so the only thing I think I want to suede is her knees, which tend to buckle easily when standing (not due to design, but from the lack of friction I think).

I only have a few nitpicks. One, her feet could be a bit bigger. At 3.5cm, even 3.9cm shoes are big on her, let alone the more common 4.5cm for tinies. But they're such cute little feet, I can't really dislike them =B . Two, I wish her thighs/knees could stay closer together when in a sitting position; I may be able to fix that with a pinch of sanding if it -really- bugs me. Three, and this is the biggest gripe, I wish her headcap stayed on a little stronger. Maybe a stronger magnet, or two magnets instead of one? But it's not like it'll fall off on it's own either, so it's no big deal.

Yes.

Extremely.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?* Would you order from this company again?
      If they come out with more face sculpts for their tinies that I like, I would love to. Their low prices, many skin choices, and beautiful quality and delivery have really won me over.

Probably not, when I can buy straight from the company or from Mint On Card.

<3 ali

3. Fantasy Doll
      *What did you order?
      Glen and Charlotte (yosd) and a MSD boy body -three separate orders.

*When did you order?
      January, February and April 2012

*How was the communication?
      Great, no problems.

*How easy was it to pay?
      Easy through PayPal on the company's website.

*How long did it take to ship?
      Thirty days each.

*Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Yes! The resin is smooth and heavy, and the seam lines have been sanded. The bodies are also double jointed and nicely detailed -the fingers are all separate and the toes are well formed.

*Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      In my opinion I got what I was expecting, and more.

*Were you satisfied with the product?
      Absolutely!

*If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? *Would you order from this company again?
      Yes! I got three dolls from them at different times!

*Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes.

4. COMPANY NAME
      Fantasy Doll

* What did you order?
      Lionel's body

* When did you order?
      September 5th.

Minimal on their end. They kept pushing shipping back and not telling me. They said "withing two weeks", then "the end of September", then "October 10th" then "next monday", as in three days ago.

A little difficult, but I figured it out.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Did the item look like the sales pictures?

She says, "Yes :)[​IMG]".

Were you satisfied with the product?

My friend helped me fill in the blanks. :P

5. * What did you order?
      Charlotte in dark tan and a pair of eyes
      * When did you order?
      28 April, 2013
      Good
      Very easy
      One month
      Yes - the quality is solid, and fairly impressive for the low price.
      * Did the item look like the sale
      yes. There are minor colour issues due to the sanding, but that's to be expected whenever a company sands a darker colour.
      Very much so.
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Certainly.
      Maybe - with the low price and quick turnaround time it seems like it would be just as easy to order new!

6. * What did you order?
      Tiny Amber in Pale Normal Skin.

* When did you order?
      May 20th, 2013.

There was no need for real communication. I did promptly receive the automated mails and the shipping confirmation message, though.

Very easy, through Paypal. You're redirected to the Paypal site to pay once you place your order.

10 weeks. It was the two month estimate given in the site, plus two more weeks for the face-up.

Very! It's a very nice, well-made doll with a high quality face-up and a pair of glass eyes you get for free.

The doll and face-up actually look better in real life. The photos don't make the doll any justice.

I am, indeed. I have but one complaint, though, and that's the rather unsafe way Fantasy Doll ships their dolls. I received my Amber without any damage and with the face-up in perfect condition, but the doll was shipped in a simple, not very sturdy cardboard box, with only a bubble paper wrapping. No face cover was included, either.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

In spite of their precarious shipping, I'd indeed like to order from them again. Fantasy Doll provides good quality BJDs for their prices, and I particularly like their tinies.

Yes, indeed.

7. * What did you order?
      Glen, tiny 1/6 doll. Pink skin with female body. No faceup.
      * When did you order?
      25 April, 2013
      Decent. When I emailed to ask for shipping address change, it was promptly acknowledged. But my other question in the email asking roughly when the doll would arrived was not answered.
      Easy, did it via paypal.
      Received an email on 8th June 2013 that it was shipped out and an EMS tracking number was given. So that's about around 1+ months.
      It was much faster than I expected as the company website stated that it needs 3 months for shipping. Thought maybe it was because I ordered it without faceup? ....After it was shipped out, it only took a couple of days via EMS to reach me.
      Yes, quality is good, especially for the low price. Came with a pair of glass eyes with some faber castell light green colour sticky .... blue tac? for the eyes. I think there were some eyelashes too, very soft compared to human ones in shops. Though I'm prob not gonna use them.
      * Did the item look like the sale
      Yes. The fingers were longer and more slender than I expected. Resin is very smooth and nice.
      Very, love my doll!
      Yes.
      The original price is already so low - i paid about US$100 for my doll including shipping. Might as well buy a new doll imo. Unless the second hand doll comes with a fantastic face-up and/or price slash.

8. * What did you order?
      Lionel's (70cm) body in pink skin
      * When did you order?
      Oct. 22th, 2016, a Saturday (!)
      Prompt and professional. They followed my wishes concerning Customs Service instructions to a tee.
      Paypal - very easy.
      All of 10 days - I am impressed, to say the least.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Everything was in order. The body arrived between pillows in an Angel Street doll box (?) which was put in a sturdy cardboard box. The body is great for that price level, stands out of the box, sturdy, nice heavy, smooth resin.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      No problems.
      In a heartbeat. I wonder why they don't get more business from out of China.