1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Minoru World Feedback (2010)

Jan 9, 2011

1. MINORU WORLD
      Link: Minoru World

Please use this form:
      * What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS!

Order #1
      * What did you order?
      MW Junior "Choice" Leila and MW Junior "Choice" Minoru, a wig and a pair of shoes.
      * When did you order?
      July 1, 2010
      MW sent an email when they received my order, when they received my payment, and again when they were shipping.
      Super easy-- they accepted Paypal!
      One day after receiving payment; they shipped on July 2, and I got the package on July 6 (would have gotten it sooner, but July 4 was a holiday).
      Yes, I think so.
      The dolls are exactly as pictured (if not cuter), and the shoes are very nice quality.
      Yep! I'm hooked and planning to buy more Juniors when I've got the money!
      No problems at all, and I got a free wig, too!
      YES! I would work for them, if I could!
      If I saw something I liked!

Order #2
      * What did you order?
      Tiny Fairy "Choice" Jasmine, 3 pairs of shoes
      * When did you order?
      September 10, 2010
      Great-- received emails when my order was received, when my payment was received, and when they shipped. Questions on the BBC are answered within 24 hours.
      Super easy-- they accept Paypal!
      MW shipped two days after receiving payment (I think there was a holiday on their end), and I received it in 3 days after it was shipped.
      YES, these are wonderful little dolls.
      I think she looks even better than the sales pictures; YES.
      YES!
      Total satisfaction.
      Most definitely!
      If I found something I liked!

2. * What did you order? Junior choice Minoru + 2 wigs + 2 pairs of shoes.
      * When did you order? Jan 14 2011 (late Friday = weekends on their side of globe).
      * How was the communication? No need for communication as no questions; they sent all expected notifications (payment accepted, package shipped + tracking id) in time.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped Jan 19, received Jan 24. Fastest shipping possible :D
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, he's perfect!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better :love
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, absolutely.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? No problems.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, soon :D
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Perhaps, if in good condition and couldn't be bought from site.

3. *What did you order?
      Junior Minoru, a wig and a pair of glass eyes

*When did you order?
      Jun 13, 2011.

*How was the communication?
      Good :) they are very kind and they english is actually good

Easy... But they asked me a copy of the credit card and the ID of the cardholder because they we're not the same (credit card wasn't mine)

A week since they sent him (Before that, I waited a week so they could finally recive my payment)

Totally.

Yeah! The doll and the wig were the same, looked even better. The resin feels smooth and haves a very nice color, tough it haves very (almost unnoticiable) seamlines. But they eyes are WAY more purple in real life, not as blue as they are shown, but when I pictured them (at natural light) they looked blue, so I don't know.

Yes! ^.^

Most likely yes, but I would do it better from BlueFairy :)

Probably.

4. * What did you order?
      BF/MW Tiny Fairy Limited Gus

* When did you order?
      27 September 2011

It was ok. Compared to the older feedbacks, Minoru World used to reply much faster. It took them a week to confirm my payment. Maybe they were busy.

Easy with Debit Card but I had troubles because I have to call the bank about my card. ;;

Shipped -> Friday (7 October)
      Arrived to customs -> Saturday (8 October)
      Arrived to me -> Monday (10 October)
      Super quick!

Yeah, I guess. Because the original price is $578 but MW lowered it to $490.

Yes. Much better actually.

Yes.

No problem with them yet.

Yes. I wish they would improve their customer service though. ;;

If it were parts like hands, feet, eyes, wigs etc; I will.
      I prefer not to buy second-hand dolls because I prefer new ones. C:
      Unless it is only available as a second-hand.

5. * What did you order?
      Minoru Jr Blossom Body (NS) Kit + Lady Shoes (Black) + Random PF Wig + Random TF Wig

* When did you order?
      12th November 2011

Didn't need to, they emailed me with all status updates!

Very easy, with Paypal :)

16th November it was shipped (2 days!:o) items arrived to me on the 18th November! Quickest doll order ever!! :D

Yes! The Junior Kit is fantastic quality, and the shoes and random wigs are very nice too!

Yes!

Very much so! :)

N/A

Certainly!

If in good condition!

6. * What did you order?
      Ellie self assemble kit on junior blossom body
      * When did you order?
      march 31st, i received her on April 6th
      Excellent, i was updated for every process of my order, they responded promptly to my payment and everything.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very, very speedy through paypal. The only thing i didn't like is they don't have a real paypal checkout system, you have to manually send payment with the paypal send money feature and use their email. It's not hard, just different.
      She shipped April 2nd.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? i'd say about 9/10. The joints on the wrist don't work well with the hands (there isn't a ball joint in the wrist so much as a rounded end part).
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, the body was as expected, but there aren't any blank sculpt ellie's on the site so hard to answer for the face.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Mostly yes.
      My main problems were that the elastic is not very good for dolls. It's too stretchy/thin so repeatedly tightening it didn't fix the problem. In the end i used the elastic i purchased with an event gift card for my MSD. It drastically improved her posing.
      The second issue was with the way the doll was packed. I understand i opted for a kit, but i felt the packing of the doll parts was not secure and a little careless. The parts were stuck together in bags, with the head and head cap in one, the smaller body parts in another, the strings and s hooks in a 3rd, and the rest of the bigger parts were loose in the bubble wrap. She arrived safely anyway so i guess i don't have much to complain about.
      I just feel in the future they should improve packing methods for loose parts.
      I didn't contact the company over either issue, i fixed the stringing myself, and the doll did arrive safely. Neither warranted seeking a resolution as no damage was really caused.
      Yes, i even have plans to order another doll from them, i do love their products a lot.
      Generally speaking i don't like to buy second hand, but if i wanted the old skintones or the company stopped selling what i wanted i probably would seek a second hand source.