1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AngelsDoll clothing thread~

Jun 19, 2011

1. Hi there,
      as discussed i'm opening the thread just to discuss about the clothes that may fit of may not fit to angels doll dossl,no matter of male or female. :)

2. Yay $abbatha !!!!! Thanks sweetie .

3. Not at all! For the male one i found that some clothes from angell studio fist fine,i'll have to check with dollmore male line,before say it for sure i wanna check ^^

4. I found that the Dollheart 70cm, Alice's Collections 70cm, and HZ 70cm clothing fit my Angelsdoll body.

5. For they guys I know Dollmore's Model doll man sized pants fit great though a tiny bit tighter than the picture (I finally found out where the person who sold them to me got val's pants XD) and I know Diverse Design's hound sized items fit him like a glove. :)

6. thanks for all this info, on my side in can add that angels doll wear DZ shoes quite fine, and about clothes even Agell-Studio fits quite good!

7. $avage : You're speaking about your "guy" right ?? ...they fit DZ shoes ?? I guess the men's feet are the same size.

As for the girls ...they don't fit DZ shoes . I bought a pair of "witch boots " and Solara's feet won't enter totally ...too wide.

I just sent for 2 pairs from Alice's collection and still waiting . Will give info when they arrive.
      I don't know about clothes as all her clothes are sewn by me and my friend.

8. Oh sorry guess i have to claim that i spoke about male,
      but you got right, DZ shoes fit to angels doll male, as well as angell-studio male shoes fit them too.
      As for the female i guess that can can fit DollMmore model 68Cm shoes, or Soom Supergem shoes, and Iplehouse female shoes EID and SID as well.

9. $avage. : I wish the cheaper companies have bigger shoes. IH has just lovely things but expensive but worth the money as they are totally beautiful , only you know how it is with us in Europe ....damm CUSTOMS and the shoes will come out so expensive. I'm going to sand down a bit of her heels and on the sides and hope it will work.
      Still have to get into the mood to do it, hahahaha

10. Hey guys, I want to thank you for the information provided in this thread...It is extremely helpful! ^_^

11. Not at all dear!!Glad to be helpful!!!

scrollbrush i agree about the shoes girls measuraments..sometime is very hard to find nice shoes for girls affodable..i lopve a pair of heel from dollmore but i was never able to afford it..sigh...

12. Well i know that IH or Soom are a bit pricey, but not that much if you think that are for 65cm up dolls, also for this companies you can joint some group order here on DoA, i've done few times with IH and several for DollMore, from USA you can avoid custom fee, and even from UK the risk are few, as for angell-studio there's 2 european dealer, so you cna order direclty there. ;)

13. Thanks for the link dear,you're right the msd things are more than the sd things,but even the eyes are quite interesting!

14. $avage : Which are the 2 european dealers ? I did a group order once with the Portugese group (I think it's the only one they ever did ) and it took more than 4 months to get here as some ordered dolls etc so by the time i ordered the winter clothes it was already summer, hahahahah but it's still a good idea as it helps with expensive items.

If you guys are interested in Dollmore things (I am) maybe we all could write to Les golfes and with more people interested maybe they will consider sending more SD things ?? They are very good about sending items and quick and their "in stock " (msd) has quite a selection to choose ....wish it was SD , especially the shoes.

15. Sorry double post ....

$isters : Did anyone start a third post for our Angelsdoll Discussion thread ?? ....I can't find it ??? hahahahah

16. Scrollbrush the EU dealer of Angel Studio are Villemoart and AllTheWayDown Italy ^^
      But you're right about the awaiting time,usually takes a lot of time since the pre order it's a long timeframe and if some doll get in order then the awiting time is huge..i guess it won't hurt to write to les golfes to ask them to check to put in some more stuff of other size...
      The part three of the general discussion was open by Masala ^^

17. Scrollbrush i can second what $abatha postedi've orderd several times from the polland dealer, and few times form the italian, the waiting become about 3/4 months if people orders dolls.

18. $avage : I'm a very impatient person so when i shop I try to buy things that are "in stock" hahahahaha.
      Think Pink usually has a vast range of "instock" especially for wigs although they do charge sometimes more than the other European agents but if you don't want to wait I guess you just have to pay. It takes about 2 weeks to get the things.

19. I have no issue in waiting but i get your point, usually the italian dealer is more faster in shipping the items pre-ordered, but the polland dealer, as few ordered angell-studio dolls is a bit more slow, anyway i can handle!
      There's so many wigs that you can buy here and there, my main issue is the style....i never find the hairstyle that i need for male...