1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Cerisedolls Eugenie (anthrodoll)

Jul 31, 2011

1. [​IMG]

Hi everyone !
      I am Lillycat Cerisedolls, french dollmaker working on Doll since 2005.
      I’m proud to present to you this summer, the very first preorder for my ” Ready to custom” line .
      Eugenie will be available for the first time on my website www.lillycat.net from august the 1 to September the 5, all sale details and pics available in the shop section.

[​IMG]
      She is slim msd size

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

See you soon on www.lillycat.net =^^=

2. So... I'm assuming that this anthro is deemed on-topic?

3. Yes she is on topic :)

4. Do you have a measurement for the glamour bust?

5. Circumference for the Glamour breast is 14,5cm

6. Is it possible to get her with the face-up (since the shop page says she comes without)?

7. This line is really make for people who want to make their own custom this is why face up isn't in option on the website. As there is few people who ask me for faceup commission I will take some on this preorder. I have some slots available for that but very few.
      If you are interested in a face up send me a message about that and I will tell you if there is still slot available at this moment or not.

8. Is it possible to purchase just the body? And would the resin match any well known companies like BBB or Minifee?

9. Hi, no sorry I don't sell body alone, the neck is really thin compare to minifee I don't know if their head could fit on.

10. Lillycat, this may seem an odd question, but what is the measurement of Eugénie's head from forehead to nape of neck? I want to commission a mohawk for mine and need to know the length. :) I'm so excited for my girl to come home! :D

Thanks Lillycat! :)