1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Withdoll Product Feedback

Nov 3, 2012

1. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses. :)

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.

2. * What did you order?
      Cynthia Blademaster in Brown Tan axson resin, with unpainted option parts and wig

* When did you order?
      September 9th, 2012

Yes. She has the smoothest, silkiest resin. The face up is beautiful and the option parts are awesome. I purchased the wig as a placeholder but it was only $10.

Her face up appears more natural and less "done up" as it appears in the promotional photos, but looks great. Her skin tone is less yellow and richer than what is shown in the promos.

Yes!

Positive:
      - Beautiful smooth resin
      - Great face up

Negative:
      - Face up does not appear exactly as in the photos. This wouldn't be an issue but I've seen two other owner pictures of Cynthia and both have the more glamorous face up. In particular, mine is missing the purple eye shadow.
      - For whatever reason her flat feet are a slightly different color than the rest of her body. Her heeled feet, and the skin portion of her option shoe parts, have a consistent color.
      - I found the peanut pieces in her elbow a little wobbly for my taste, but it was an easy fix with sueding.
      - Her torso has an extra resin piece inside that hampers posing. With some maneuvering it can be bypassed.

Yes, I would.

[​IMG]
      Cynthia Box Opening 9 by ✧Venetica, on Flickr

I have a review on the WithDoll female body if anyone is interested! It can be found here:)

3. * What did you order?
      WITHdoll Rosa in Rose White skin, large bust, and faceup.

* When did you order?
      October 7, 2015

I bought Rosa during an event, so she was marked down by 15%. I do think that at full price she's a bit expensive for her quality, especially when considering the limited mobility of WITHdoll female bodies. But she's a beautiful sculpt, nonetheless.

Absolutely.

Yes.

Her faceup is magnificent. I love the shape of her lips and eyewells. Her arms and hands are also sculpted beautifully.
      However, since her eyewells have a unique shape, it's hard to position eyes in there properly.

Yes. I love their Egon sculpt.

[​IMG]

4. * What did you order?
      JWD Aiden in real UV skin.
      * When did you order?
      Ordered October 2017
      Arrived January 2018
      Very much so, yes. He is really nice for the lower price.
      Yes
      Yes.
      The inner part of one of his wrist joints broke after only a fee weeks. But Withdoll send me 2 new wrist joint pieces.
      Pros: His skin is a really beautiful color. He is nicely sculptured and really nice for a ''cheaper' doll. He has magnetic wrist so his hands can be easily removed, which is great when dressing him.
      Cons: His hands had small tabs that should twist and secure his hands to his wrist. These broke of on both two sets of his hands very quickly. This results in his hands not sitting as secure, but it doesn't matter that much. His elbow joints movements are a bit limited for a double joint.
      Yes

5. * What did you order? SWD Vera (School of Magics Vera, though I did not order a faceup or the outfit)
      * When did you order? May 5, 2020 , shipped May 25, 2020
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, got her on the 20% off sale as well, amazing price for the quality. Resin feels great and the RWS tone is amazing. They have an alternate pair of hands and heel feet by default as well, which makes it all the more mindblowing on the price.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, as much as they can.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so
      The good is I think her resin quality and tone are fantastic, especially for the price. I haven't put her much through pose paces, but so far she's a steady stander and just looks amazing.
      The neutral is her hands have a bit more webbing between them, in large part due to the shape/closeness of the fingers, than I'm used to for an SD sized doll. I'm not considering this a defect, but it's a delicate part I'll have to think about sanding.
      The bad is that on unstringing her for some blushing and doing her face-up, I realized the parts were not marked at all as far as left and right go, and the elbow and knee peanuts seem to be reversible as far as up/down. I looked at the parts and can't see anything that stands out to me to tell me how she's been mirrored or if she's been mirrored at all. It's pretty confusing and I'd have to give a warning to someone buying the new SWD girl body that it's completely unmarked inside the joints. While doing this I put the parts into the foam slots in her box so as not to mix them up.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes

6. * What did you order?
      Special re-release BWD Ace, Astronaut set (no painting) - on sale, to boot! I think it was $20 off.

* When did you order?
      Last couple of days in March, 2020

Absolutely~ The resin is smooth and even, has a really nice tooth, and the color is even throughout as well.
      There does seem to be a bit of a difference with some hand pieces, but it's negligible. (I got an unexpected set of fist hands included, they look the teensiest bit darker than the rest of the doll)

100%
      Since I got him blank, there was no faceup or blushing, but the outfit and accessories were perfect.

So, so much!

Pros:
      Doll is structured great - mechanically, he's one of the most poseable dolls I have. I can put him into a wide range of poses, and he keeps them well.
      Hands and feet are fairly easily swapped out. It's not as easy as FL's system, but WD used long s-hooks, so it's not too hard.

Cons:
      His head is suuuuuuper heavy. So he kind of tilts his head forward really easily, and it also makes him top-heavy, so I wouldn't leave him standing or even sitting upright unattended.
      His cute little space helmet was surprisingly unscathed, but the cloth was superglued to the plastic part. The first time I put it on him, part of the cloth peeled off, but it wasn't super bad, and I can glue it back down.
      His special boot feet are a little too smooth for him to stand in. It's just smooth resin, with no treads or anything, so they slide around on any hard surface. I may add a little rubber, or hot glue tread on the bottom, and that's a simple fix.

I wrote more about the negatives, but they are honestly super-tiny issues, and are definitely waywayway less important than how ADORABLE he is! :D

Absolutely! I am already keeping an eye out for when they release (or rerelease) another BWD astronaut set!

7. * What did you order? BWD Alex in Light Rose White with painted animal parts, default brown wig and brown alpaca suit.

* When did you order? May 19, 2020

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely. The Alpaca suit is super soft and well made, the faceup is so pretty (and the small amount of eyeshadow on the faceup matches the eyes they sent!) and I love the feel of the resin they use. There's a toothy feel to it that none of my other resin dolls have. Seems like an excellent poser, but I know that won't really matter because of the alpaca suit limiting movement. I think because Alex is a newer sculpt his head isn't as top heavy as some other Withdoll BWD sculpts.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely.

Pros: as mentioned above, resin feel for sure. I love it. The extra hand parts are super cute and detailed and I'm a little sad I have no use for them. The fist hand did make getting the animal suit on a lot easier too.

Of all my dolls, it's probably my favourite packing. I love how it's just a simple cardboard box with a fancy logo. I don't know why I love this box so much, but I do.

Everything was packaged well. The painted animal parts were carefully wrapped in tissue.

Cons: I knew going in that BWD animal costumes limit movement and are quite hard to get on. So I was prepared but it was still a struggle that was annoying at the time. Oh, and there wasn't any eye putty, which was inconvenient.

* Would you buy more from this company? Yes. I'm pretty sure that I will buying a friend for them at some point in the future.

8. * What did you order? WITHdoll JWD Eliza, normal skin, blank, D-bust. Came with one pair of extra hands, one pair of heeled feet, and one pair of complimentary acrylic eyes.
      * When did you order? July 2nd, A.D. 2021 on layaway with Dolk until August 30th.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I think so. I'm new to BJDs; my one other doll is secondhand.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better! I was nervous about how the D-bust would look in-person, but am relieved it was done well enough.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional). She poses nicely, strung perfectly without any adjustment from myself. Her bust doesn't induce me to sickness. As for negatives, none I can see, now that she's been home for two days. Granted, I am new at BJDs, so I could be missing something that an experienced owner might object to.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes. I'm very happy with my little lady! :dance

9. * What did you order?
      Re-release BWD Alexa in Honey Brown (blank, no outfit)

* When did you order?
      May 2021 - arrived in early August

Yes!

Yes!

Very much!

I would definitely, yes~

10. * What did you order? Rocket 1/8th doll
      * When did you order? November 3, 2021 and arrived December 27, 2021
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, exactly like the photos
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) The doll is adorable and poses even better than my Pukifee and Lati Yellow. The doll was done pretty quickly, it took only a little less than two months from time I ordered to arriving on my doorstep.
      The only negatives are that they wrote "Rocker" on the COA instead of Rocket (which isn't a huge deal) and there was NO communication at all. I never got a confirmation email when I ordered or when the doll shipped. The doll just showed up out of the blue today. Thankfully I take screenshots of my order confirmation pages just in case.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes!

11. * What did you order?
      JWD elf Ruby, "normal" skin, no faceup
      * When did you order?

Jan 23, 2023
      Absolutely, even as someone on a pretty tight budget!
      Yep (the pictures of the blank sculpt, anyway). Though the photos don't really get across how nice the resin is!
      Yes yes yes yes. She's blank and naked and eyeless but I already adore her. ♥
      Positives - I really can't overstate how lovely she is. Her little face and her ears! Her little tummy!! She also came with an extra set of hands and feet. No seam lines that I can find!
      Negatives - I can't stop looking at her, haha! Also, her legs are a little floppy. Her strings probably need adjusting (but I doubt I'll bother, since I'll be displaying her seated 100% of the time).
      Definitely, if that wasn't already obvious!