1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tata's Paradise Product Review

Nov 3, 2012

1. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses. :)

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.

2. * What did you order? bunch of SD17 Clothes for my boy
      * When did you order? 6th June 2013
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Quality is very nice, they were all nicely handmade and matched the price
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yeap
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) It took quite a long time for them to ship, i actually thought they might have forgotten about my order. There were some stuff i ordered already that were actually out of stock but it was nice of them to replace them with new and free items.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes for sure but i do hope they update the website though since a lot of the stuff that i like are sold out

3. * What did you order?
      1) A whole bunch of accessories eg. EID sized guns, whiskey glass, glasses, jewelry. Some pants and tops.
      2) Clothes and accessories: stool, rings, jewelry, magazine, 000 brush, ice cubes, microphone, party mask.
      3) Cupboards, brushes, lashes, clothes, shoes, newspaper, a bunch of accessories.
      * When did you order?
      1) April 19th 2014, joined a GO. They shipped to the GO leader on May 3rd.
      2) May 19th 2014, another GO. TATA shipped to GO leader on June 9th.
      3) June 26th 2014, GO. TATA shipped to GO leader on July 21st.
      1) oh yes. I was rather surprised with their quality.
      2) still good...except maybe magazine.
      2) Yep
      1) yep
      2) yes
      3) guess so
      1) yes.
      2) yes
      3) yes
      1) What I like about TATA's is their variety of accessories. All of them are pretty good quality too.
      Um....one of the shirts had no buttons and it wasn't stretchy so I had a hell of a time trying to get them over my boy's shoulders. I could actually see the seams being pulled apart while I was forcing it down. Luckily...it didn't rip.
      2) The magazine. The ink came off while I was flipping through it. It was printed on shiny paper via an ink jet printer. I've done something similar before so I know the ink will faint in the future.
      =I really like the stool...same quality as what Nine9 and Luts are selling but way cheaper. Had to put it together myself.
      =The rings were expensive but after the effort in trying to create my own, I wouldn't mind buying from them.
      =I love the quality of their combat boots. I want more!
      3) The watch was a bit large and I tried it on my SD17.
      =I bought another 2 pairs of combat boots from them. I love them so much that all my SD17 are going to be wearing these and nothing else. And because of this, I don't have to go look for shoes anymore.

1) yep...waiting for the next GO already since they just recently included some items which I really want.
      2) yep...got a whole bunch of things lined up to buy~
      3) pretty much cleared out the shop of the things I really want and need. Maybe more boots if I get more boys.

I know a lot of people shop at their English store, and since English isn't their strong point, a lot of the time questions go unanswered and orders get forgotten.

The reason I joined a GO with this particular GO leader is that she seems to know how to work the Taobao system well. She's almost like a Taobao agent but someone they actually like since all her orders are shipped in around a month.

4. * What did you order?

SD13 Bed and alarm clock from the TaoBao Shop
      * When did you order?
      Nov. 2015

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes

The quality of one back zipper is not so good, but it´s not noticeable.
      Pos:
      The bed is quite comfortable and i would say it´s a queen size.
      The alarm clock was a surprise, the clock really works like a regular one and batteries are included as well ;-)
      Shipping was really fast, but the Shop is in the neighbor city where i was.

Definitive, but i would always use the Chinese shop, if you speak a little and use google translate the outcome will be much better and the TaoBao chat system is far better then the English tata shop, plus it´s cheaper. You always get some extra gift if you order there.

[​IMG]New Bed by martin_132, on Flickr

5. * What did you order?

Several SSDF sized shirts, leather jacket, pants and three pairs of shoes (SD16 sized bunny heels and loafers plus a SSD sized pair of runners)

* When did you order?

August 2017

Way-waaay better then I expected/hoped.
      All the clothing material feels really nice and was well crafted. The leather jacket in particular is stunning and has some great deatailing (i.e. Nice lining, multiple functionable drawstrings, etc.)
      Seeing in in person I would have gladly paid upwards of $50-60 but it was only approx. $30.

The shoes were great, I had expected them to be low quality due to the inexpensive price but I was happily mistaken.

I wish I had ordered more ^^

Yup

Very, I'll definitely order from them in the future.

Great quality for the price although the contents of the box smelled strongly chemical, like a glue smell. It wouldn't stop me from ordering from them again but it's worth mentioning. ^^;

I'm also impressed with the variety of sizes they offer and how consistent the size of the items were. All the super senior delf clothing I ordered fit my Ringdoll Grown Body 3 and 5th Motif Venitu. Which is amazing since are both hard-ish to find clothing for.

Oops! I answered this above :lol: I would.

6. * What did you order?
      Black and silver wig

* When did you order?
      I made my order on October 28, 2017. The wig shipped on October 31, 2017 and arrived on November 24, 2017.

Yes, the quality is good.

Yep! It is soft as well.

Yes.

I got quite a few free gifts with my order! I got earrings and a few other accessories.

Yes.

7. * What did you order?
      Boots, A shirt, a jacket, pants, and some props.

* When did you order?
      10/31/17, shipped 11/9/17, arrived 11/22/17

Definitely.

Yup!

Yup!

The Jacket and shirt are soft, and feel very well made.
      The boots feel very sturdy as well.
      The hair clips I got feel like 1:1 scale ones, only shrunk down, so I felt fine fiddling with them and getting them into my doll’s hair.
      The only negative I have is with the pants. I was not expecting the ENTIRE front of them to have holes. And I mean the ENTIRE front. Including the parts covering his pubic area.

No doubt. Aside from having a wait a while, I have yet to order clothing from them that I wasn’t satisfied with.

8. * What did you order?
      SD shirt, hoodie, pants, panties, and props

* When did you order?
      December 2017. It took about a month to ship.

Yes, totally!

Yes.

Yes! They even included some gifts in the parcel.

The clothes fit my dolls perfectly (SD17 and SD13 boys), the fabric is soft and very well sewn.
      The props' scale is good for 1/3 dolls and they look great for photos.

Yes, definitely. It was not my first order and it will probably not be my last.