1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

SWDoll/Sunny's Wonderful World Product Reviews

Nov 3, 2012

1. Please copy and paste this template, then give your responses. :)

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      * Would you buy more from this company?

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.

2. * What did you order? Several clothing items: a coat, hoodie, pants, shirts in both 1/4 and 1/3
      * When did you order? May 2013
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Ordered directly through Taobao store with a GO, so the items were really cheap--yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Mostly, yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes and no.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional): The items are cute, and made with good fabric, but several items were not sewn very well. Edges of fabric were not serged, and in some places the seams didn't catch all the fabric so the raw edge can come undone. I'm going to go back over several areas myself to make sure they are secure.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Probably not. Possibly second hand if the quality of the particular item is good.

3. * What did you order?
      =several clothing items, shoes, scarfs, wigs, coat hangers, doll carrier.
      * When did you order?
      =May 12 2014, arrived June 6th 2014
      =yes for that price.
      =yep
      =yes
      =I was especially impressed with the doll carrier for that price. I expected to get something that was defective but it was even better quality than my Soom bag (which mostly refuses to zip up for me).
      =Since all my clothing were for SD17, they asked me what size my boy was. I gave them one of my boys' measurements, and all the clothing were made specifically to his size. I mean, I didn't even have to ask.
      =There is one particular boot which refuses to zip up, it was made for skinnier boys, I guess. I've see the same boot in a store and it had exactly the same problem. So it was design problems and not defective.
      =I would like to...but people don't seem to want to do GOs for them much...

4. * What did you order?
      Lots of clothing, a wig and a pair of glasses
      * When did you order?
      07/29/2017, order arrived 08/25/2017
      Absolutely! The prices are very affordable and the quality is great. I was positively surprised when I found out the tiny MSD-sized glasses even had functional arms.
      Yes.
      Yes.
      They quickly informed me that an item was out of stock and asked if I would like to replace it with something else, which I did. The shipping is quite expensive and for some reason they also told me they had shipped the order after I had already received it.
      The pricey shipping is a bit of a turn off, but I might buy secondhand in the future.

5. * What did you order?
      Short black fur wig

* When did you order?
      I made my order on September 14, 2017. It shipped on October 4, 2017 and arrived on October 6, 2017.

Yes! The shipping actually costs more than the wig but I have no issue with that.

Yes, it was exactly what I was looking for!

The wig is slightly loose but the fit was quickly fixed with a wig cap. It is also a true black color rather than a brown-black color.

The fur wig is very versatile because you can style the hair easily.

Yes, I am planning on getting a few more fur wigs from this company! :)

6. * What did you order?
      A dress, a pair of socks and a wig.

* When did you order?
      I ordered the items on September 14th; they shipped my package about two weeks later and I received it on October 17th.

The clothes were cheap and were exactly what I was expecting them to be. The dress is very cute and relatively well-made; it also came with a cute pair of panties. The socks were fine too. I wouldn't say it was stellar but it was definitely of good quality for the price.

The wig's colour is brighter than I expected it to be and the part of the hair looks messy but it does its job. It stays accurate to the sale pictures. It fits my doll relatively well and I love its curls! The fibers are also very soft. The wig also wouldn't stay on without a wig cap but for me this isn't an issue.

The clothes looked like what they did in pictures. The wig isn't exactly how I expected it to be but when I compare it to the sale pictures it is very accurate.

I was very satisfied with the clothes, especially for the price. I'm okay with the wig but may change it in the future since the parting of the hair isn't as clean as I would like it to be.

Positive: Good quality for the price, clothes look just like they do in pictures. Fabrics were of okay / nice quality; it's similar to what I would have made my own doll clothes with.
      Negative: The wig is fine. I don't like the part of it on top of the head but it's good enough considered how much I paid for it. The colour wasn't exactly what I expected but it fits my doll well so I don't really mind. The serging on the seams of the dress feels a little flimsy but since I don't play a lot with my dolls I don't think that it'll be an issue for me. The waiting time was a bit long for my liking but reasonable considering that some items were handmade.

I don't think that I would buy more wigs but maybe I would buy more clothes since most of them are affordable and well-made. I wouldn't buy bulkier items like shoes or big accessories from them because the shipping can get pricy really fast. Adding a single pair of shoes would have added at least 10$ to the shipping price, which is a big turn-off for me.

7. * What did you order?
      Long wine red fur wig, short white fur wig

* When did you order?
      I made my order on October 6, 2017. It shipped on October 13, 2017 and arrived on October 30, 2017.

Yes.

The color for the wine red wig is perfect but the white wig is not pure white and has a slight blonde hue to it.

I am completely satisfied with the wine red wig, but I will have to shop elsewhere for a white fur wig because I wanted a pure white wig.

The color might not be exact. Quality is consistent between multiple wigs.

Yes.

8. * What did you order?
      Red tracksuit, leopard print pajamas, black rectangular glasses, wire hangers, mini Bible, mini playing cards.

* When did you order?
      Ordered January 29th, arrived March 20th.

I think the prices matched the quality pretty closely! The more expensive stuff was higher quality, and the cheaper stuff was lower quality. I definitely feel like I got what I paid for.

Yep. The one partial exception is that for the playing cards I received many of them were printed pretty heavily off-center.

Yep, everything met or exceeded my expectations. Slightly miffed about the error on the playing cards, but considering the price ($1.60) I'm not really complaining.

The only negative would be the error on the playing cards. I'm really happy with the glasses, they look and fit perfectly. It feels like they even have real glass, although I guess it might still be some kind of plastic. They're not just empty frames though as some are. The tracksuit is really high quality too, I was really surprised.

Sure would, as far as the products are concerned (although I have more complaints about the service, so see my reply in that thread).